Day 1 In The Apartment

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

I stared at the scene in front of me, the other cars passing, mothers crossing their children on sidewalks, street venders trying to sell their food, all of it. I was in Donghae’s car, listening to the radio that was now playing After School’s “Shampoo” as Kahi’s rap came on. Right now, the feelings inside of me was…It felt weird. I mean, here I am, sitting in the car, going to my new apartment. Not Super Junior’s dorms, but to my apartment. I looked at Donghae, hoping to convince him out of this, but I knew I couldn’t.

As I was playing with my fingers, I noticed that my palms felt sweaty, and my heart felt as if it was going to fall out of its place. Today, I, Alex Lee, no longer live in the Super Junior dorms.

Sounds weird, right?                                                             

The name “Alex Lee” and “Super Junior dorms”, to me, seem so inseparable. As if we weren’t ever meant to be apart, never meant to move away, never meant to be seperated. At this moment, I felt as if I was kicked out of the dorms, even though I willfully agreed to the whole, “Hey Alex, you’re moving out of the dorms” gig.

Can you believe it? I’m gone, as if nothing happened. No one was begging me to stay, they were just…shocked. But what else did I expect—them, jumping on me, begging me to stay? Psh, no! They’re Korean celebrities! They have bigger things to worry about, other than someone who’s overstayed at their place. No way would they pounce on me, and beg me to stay! The only way that would happen is in my dreams—wildest dreams.

Oh gosh, the thought of missing them is just running through my head. It’s going to feel weird since I’m going to be living with a girl now. I mean, I’m not going to be living with the idiots anymore! It’s going to be completely different, now that I think about it. No more idiots pouncing on each other, no more waking up late at night due to the random arguments that the members would give out, and no more feeding 11 boys with endless holes for their stomachs. Instead, I’m now going to be living with some random chick that I don’t know. (Oh gosh, that sounds really dangerous.)

The thought of my roommate scares me already. What if she was a total idiot, a thief, or a ? I will not stand to hearing moans at night! No way, unforgivable! Donghae wouldn’t do that to me, right? No way in this world, right? That’s not like him!

“We’re here.” Donghae announced, breaking my chain of thought.

I looked up, and stared at the building Donghae was driving into. It was one of those complexes that made you go, “Wow, how much did that cost?” because it was so big. The place was amazingly tall, 20 stories high possibly. My jaw instantly dropped the second I saw it. It just seemed so darn classy, and rich-like. I felt spoiled just looking at it!

Donghae parked his car, and immediately unbuckled himself before walking towards the trunk and popping it open. He gave me two boxes, one which was really heavy, while the other one was light, as he carried the other two.

“So what do you think of the building so far?” Donghae asked, closing the trunk.

“It’s…Nice…” I quietly muttered, still staring at the building in awe.

We walked inside, and I was simply amazed at how gorgeous the first floor was. Light brown marble floors with green colored walls. Donghae pushed the elevator button while cursing slightly at how heavy the boxes were.

The elevator door dinged open.

“What did you put in here?” he groaned, walking into the elevator.

“Oh, just clothes and stuff I wanted to keep in my room.” I muttered, staring at how amazing the elevator was. It’s just so clean and shiny! I mean, yeah, the elevators in the Super Junior building is pretty much the same, but this one doesn’t seem so crowded. (Being in an elevator with more than 10 people makes me think everything that they go through is small.)

“What would be under ‘stuff’?”

“Stuffed animals, books, art supplies, just things I’d like to keep in my room.”

Donghae heaved a loud sigh before putting the boxes down. “Aish!” he groaned, “No make-up, jewelry, or something of that matter?”

“Nope, don’t really need it.” I shrugged.

Donghae rolled his eyes, his chapped lips before the elevator stopped on our floor (I’m guessing).

He kicked the boxes out of the elevator, walked out and picked it up. I slowly walked out, letting my back against the wall, waiting for Donghae to show me where I now lived before he went, “Alex, go find room 904.”

I nodded, walking around to try and find the door. “Room 906, 907, 908—wait, other side.” And started to run down, “906, 905, 904—perfect.” I beamed, and noticed that there was a white paper with a note on it.

 “Don't expect anyone (specifically me, your swagalicious roommate) to be home right now. I'm running some errands, but go ahead and open the door to the apartment: go to the laundry lady or take the key that's hidden above the door (if you can reach it) to get in. Feel free to explore the house, but be careful.
    -The iest person in the world,
    H.K
    P.S. Stay out of my room. Or else
.”

H.K? Hong Kong?

Placing the boxes on the ground, I got on my toes and looked for the key, and immediately found it. Put the thing in the hole and the door was unlocked. I opened the door and stared at the living room. All it had in the living room was a huge brown couch, a tall lamp, coffee table, and flat screen TV. But I must say, I’m amazed at how big this place is. There was even a staircase, and there was a bed on top of the staircase—so that must be where my roomie would sleep.

I grabbed the boxes and quickly put them into the living room; Donghae came in and placed the boxes down. “So? What do you think?” he panted. (I’m guessing due to my heavy boxes?)

“Not too shabby.” I nodded, walking around to try and find where my room was. I walked into the hallway and found another note from my roommate. “Your room.”

I opened the door. It was empty, completely empty. Oh gosh, I’m already missing my old room at the dorms!

Donghae groaned, walking into my room before placing the boxes to the ground. “Okay then, well, I have to leave and sing the album with the members, be safe, okay?” Donghae said before giving me a bear hug. “Ah, also, the bed is coming in on Tuesday since that’s the only time some guy could do it while the members are all home, so for now, sleep on the comforter. Is that okay with you?”

I nodded, “Yeah, completely fine.”

“Well then, I’ll leave.”

He gave me a small wave before leaving.

I turned to the room stared at its features. There was a built in closet right in front of me, and a large window right next to it. There was wall to wall white carpeting which was a huge “Thank god I don’t have kids” kind of things since kids would’ve made it brown within a month or so. The walls were a light blue color, and there was a poster of Hyuna during herChange days.

I walked out of my room and started to explore the place.

The bathroom was right next to my room. I walked inside, the shower curtains were dotted with a frog design, the sink had a cute little fish as the soap dispenser. I opened the toilet cover to only have it squirt water at me. “HOLY SHOOT! WHY IS THIS STUFF SO WARM?” I screamed. I closed the toilet cover, and ran into my room to change my clothes.

Well, after that, I went into another room that was filled with crap like colored wigs, and utterly strange things that looked like it could kill someone or something of that matter. Okay, so my roommate is possibly a spy or a murderer. Okay, stay calm, stay calm.

Next up is the room, that I’m guessing by Donghae’s standard is the next “Bedroom” even though it’s pretty much a walk in closet. It could be a bedroom, but you can could defiantly tell that t was suppose to be closet space. Oh Donghae, sweet and stupid Donghae. This room was just empty, as if my roomie didn’t know what to do with it yet. I got out of the hallway and went up the staircase to check out my roomate’s “room” even though it really wasn’t a room at all, it was just space, missing a wall—unless you count the row of t-shirt hiding the bed from the living room a wall, then so be it. But it seemed comfortable. There was a desk, with a window next to it, a built in closet, and mirrors—lots and lots of mirrors.

My stomach suddenly rumbled. Is there food here? I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen, opening a few cabinets. Seems innocent enough, right? Wrong. I opened the last cabinet and POOF! Flour exploded all over my face. “Pweh!” was the only sound I could make after it exploded all over me. I looked at myself and sighed before going to the sink to wash the flour off. Next I went into the refrigerator. The second I opened it, a punching glove came at me. Thankfully, I backed away before that happened. I looked in it, but there was no food. Sighing, I went over to one of the drawers, and the first one I pulled, apparently, had springs in it cause all the spoons suddenly popped out, almost giving me a heart attack.

What the heck? Is my roommate responsible for all of this?

….

Naah, no sane person would do all this to someone on their first day!—right? Unless they were a spy, oh my gosh! My roommate’s a spy! Or she just hates me. Bleh, spy sounds better.

Urgh, well, since I won’t be getting any food, might as well go back to my room. 

~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~▫○▫~

Four hours have now passed. I finally finished unpacking, hanging up my clothes, putting my stuff in place, and now here I am, asleep. —But of course, a dream will forever stay a dream for me since I was awoken by something was scratching my face. Slowly opening my eyes, they instantly widened when I found myself face to face with a squirrel. I immediately jumped up, shrieked, pointed at the thing going, “WHAT THE HECK?! WHAT?!” and what not, possibly cursing, but I didn’t catch it. I tried to grab the squirrel, but it was too fast for me. Cursed tiny things that run around! Wasn’t the window closed? How did it get inside?

The thing jumped, I tried to grab it by the tail, but that thing was faster than me. Cursed!

“Ah, Alvin!” a voice said, opening the door to my room.

There came the face with the girl who had the same haircut as I did—except dyed blond, and it was shorter. She had dark brown eyes and white Asian skin. Oh gosh, she was sooo pretty! But wow, I defiantly could’ve mistaken her as a guy by her clothes which was a grey and black shirt with jeans—but of course, she’s skinny. No guy could be so freaking skinny like her! (At least I hope not.)

She came in, eating ice cream, calling the squirrel towards her, and it obeyed and climbed on her legs and onto her shoulder. Snickering, she looked at me “Having issues, roomie?” then turned to the squirrel, patting its head, “Aww, Alvin, did the new guy scare you?”

I stared at her, “Why do you—why? Why? Huh?” I stuttered, awfully confused.

“Scared? More like he takes after me,” she teased, “Isn’t that right, my little skirt chaser?”

“Wait, is that your pet?” I asked, awfully confused at how my new roommate was treating the squirrel.

She smirked, “Something like that, what’s it to ya?”

“So you’re saying that, that thing is going to be living with us?”

“Squirrel.” She corrected.

I rolled my eyes, “Whatever, but you’re kidding, right? That thing, living with people?”

"Squirrel. Not thing. And yes. Alvin is clean and you'll live, Shorty."

“Shorty? How are you so sure that I’m not taller?”

“Stand up.”

“What?”

“Stand up.”

Obeying what she told me, I did so, and she was right. I was defiantly shorter than her. She started to motion at the height difference and lowered herself so that she could look me in the eye, “Because I tower over you, shorty. Deal with it.”

I inwardly groaned. Is she rude or what? The first thing you do when you meet your roommate is usually asking for their names, exchanging a friendly, “Hello!” or something like that! However, she comes in with her pet and calls me short? Urgh! Who does she—what’s her name?

“By the way, what’s your name?” I asked her.

“Heejong Kim, but call me Void."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN!!! Lol xD

Anywho! To clearify all the comments.

There's honestly no reason to be jealous of me ^^" This series is more than one year old, thus gaining a bunch of very faithful readers! Oh gosh, I still thank God for my amazing readers that have stood by my side thoughout this time :) Have I ever told you people that my readers are scary lovable erts? ^^ 

Ah! And news!  rewritten ver of Living with famous idiots is currently being written! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98565/living-with-famous-idiots-edited-donghae-kyuhyun-superjunior

And don't forget about the SJ project! :) DEADLINE 12/31/11