Urgh, Void

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

I quickly put the casserole into the oven and took a deep breath. I really hope that that’s enough for all of them; they’re like vultures I tell you! The Super Junior members act as though they haven’t eaten in days because they’re always busy dancing. It’s like whenever they have a day off, they do either 2 things, sleep or eat. Mostly, it’s sleep. However, since they’re going to my place, it’s obvious that it’s just to bum a meal out of me.

Anyways, how do I even try to get Heejong out of the house? Not to mention, it’s going to be nearly impossible because she’s so rude, and won’t listen to me in any way! Besides, what’s this “Swag” that she’s always going on about? Its swag this, swag that, what? Hyuna? You know, from her song, “Change”? Is that what it is? She’s a fan of Hyuna?

Gah, the only thing I can actually try to comprehend is her meeting the boys. Why must they decide to come today?

I rubbed my temple, walking around in my room. Gosh! I need to paint this room! I mean, I have an itching desire to paint it! I’ll just go buy—no, that’s not the point. The point is, is that I have to get Heejong out of this house before the boys come! They can’t meet her! They absolutely can’t!

She’s to strange, and they might think her hamster might be food? Or maybe, chase the hamster around with a BB gun! Ohh, Kyuhyun! I just know he’d do that! Even though I don’t like Alvin, I don’t want that to happen! And also, what kind of pranks would she pull if she knew that Super Junior was coming? Or even, what would she do if Super Junior was coming? I mean, they are international stars, after all. So it’s pretty obvious that someone like her would so something!

 “Void!” I yelled, running out of my room, up her stairs and in front of her door.

Why she has a door when everyone can see her room, I shall never understand.

There was a quiet, “Yeah?” coming from her room.

I walked over there, “Void, um, this afternoon, can you please go somewhere today? I have friends coming over.” I nervously asked, playing with my fingers as I awaited an answer.

There was a silence, but then she came back with an immediate, “Nope, lazy.”

Seriously? Lazy? It’s as if the heavens are trying to punish me for lying for 6 months! But of course, it’s their fault for actually believing that I’m a guy! I mean, I know I’m flat, but I was still lady like the entire time! (I think…)

“Oh c’mon!” I started to think for a bit, “There’s no food!” I lied

 “Hey Alex,” she started. “Do you smell that?”

Confused, I started to sniff around, “Smell what?”

“Do you smell something?” she repeated, as though my answer wasn’t good enough.

“I don’t smell anything.” I sighed.

“Me either, so start cooking.”

My mouth nearly dropped open as I stared at the door, “WHAT?!”

“COOK!” she yelled, “Alvin wants nuts!”

Seriously? You’re kidding me, right? She wants me to get her food? I mean, she wants me to make her food? It’s like living in the dorms all over again! This isn’t right! This isn’t fair! She’s being completely rude in every way what-so-ever!

“NO! I REFUSE!” I suddenly yelled.

“Then I won’t leave.” She simply said, turning on her music.

“Wait! No! I’ll cook!”

“Too late! I’m ordering delivery!”

I frowned, then walked away, and looked around to see if there was another excuse I could use. If it’s not food, then what else could I use? Void, honestly, she only cares about food, and nothing but food. Even if I was bleeding right there, in the middle of the living room, she would’ve probably walked passed me and would’ve shrugged her shoulders and take care of Alvin while I was dying.

I looked at the roof, and then at the windows. It was raining.

Quickly, I ran to Void’s door once more.

“Void, there’s a leak in the roof!”

“There are 4 floors above us, Alex.”

Urgh, I can’t get this girl to leave! Once again, what can I do? Wait a sec—

“Alvin ran away!” I yelled in a panicked tone.

“He’s right next to me!”

I groaned, trying to think of another scenario. Walking back to my room, I sat on my comforter. Seriously, there’s nothing I can do to get Heejong out of here! She’s like a leech that does nothing but my blood all day and kill me! Not to mention, will she turn her music down? It’s so annoying! Not to mention, can you even call that music? It’s nothing but drums and people screaming!

I shall never understand how people can listen to that kind of music, honestly. It’s nothing but screaming, and I can’t even stand people screaming at me normally, but to listen to it as entertainment? It sounds more like war music, honestly. We have totally different tastes, I swear. Again, I wish she would turn down her music or else I’m going to turn mine on louder—and I don’t think she likes my kind of music.

Wait a sec.

I quickly my music louder until it drowned out all the noise of her screaming music.

“GET OUT OR ELSE YOU’RE GOING TO HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS ALL DAY!” I yelled, hoping that she would hear me.

Almost immediately, there was this loud, annoying screaming coming out from her room. “SAME THING! HOPE YOU LIKE ASKING ALEXANDRIA!”

I turned my music on louder, and so did she. We both did it until we couldn’t turn it any louder. I, being the good one, turned mine down in case of any of the neighbors might be annoyed by all of this. Heejong, however, did not.

I walked outside and knocked on her door, “Alright, you win.” I muttered, walking away.

She turned down her music, and I just know it, that for a fact, that she’s smirking in victory. That damned brat.

Her door suddenly opened, and she looked at me with a smile still on her face (Just as I’ve imagined). She rest her side on the door, “Why do you want me to leave so much?” she asked, staring at me.

I, still frowning, answered honestly, “I have friends coming over, and I don’t want them to meet you. No offense, but I don’t want them to meet anyone. I just wanted to meet them one on one again, and just have…well, you know what I mean, right?”

She looked up, thinking, before she looked back at me. “Dear, why don’t you come into my room and we can talk this out.”

I sighed, walking into her room, looking around for the first time. It was black. Completely black, the only things on the black walls were screamo posters all around with words such as, “Alesana”, “Black Veil Brides”, “Asking Alexandria” and other band names that I don’t care to look at because they’re all written in such a grutty way. It’s almost amazing how different our rooms are, even though they’re so close together.

“Sit down.” She says, ushering me to a seat.

“I’m fine.” I said, standing next to the window, which was open. Ah, she has a fire escape in her room too. I looked out the fire escape, and noticed that it wasn’t really connected as it should’ve been.

“So, how should we make this deal?” Void asks as she walks closer to me.

I started to feel uncomfortable, but dealt with it anyways. “I’ll do anything.” I say. “But, why do you have your window open? Isn’t it cold?”

She shrugged her shoulders, “I like the sound of rain.” Was all she said before she pressed her hand against the wall, trapping me.

Okay, really, really awkward.

“Hey Alex, I’ll leave, under one condition.”

“Really?” I beamed, almost instantaneously, “You seriously mean it? Only one?”

She nodded, looking straight in my eyes, “Do you wanna do it?”

“Of course! Just tell me what it is.”

“Kiss me.”

“Alri—what?” I asked, going back into reality. “What did you just say?”

“I said, kiss me.” She smiled.

“Void, I’m dating someone.”

“So?” she asked, “They don’t have to know.”

“I-I don’t go for people like you.” I mean, I’m straight as a chopstick!

“I can make you go for people like me.” She said.

I felt shivers going down my neck as I looked at her. Looking at the window again, I noticed that there were locks... Suddenly, there was a buzzing from my pocket, and I checked it. It was from Leeteuk. They were right downstairs.

It’s either now or never.

“Make it quick.” I say, staring at her.

“You’ll want it longer.” She says as she leaned in closer.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the perfect moment. Just when I felt her breath, I quickly pulled her away, and pushed her out the window. I shoved down the windows and locked them, smiling at her. “You should’ve just left the easy way.”

She was still on the ground, obviously still in shock.

The door bell rang, and I knew it was them. I looked at her and quickly waved goodbye as I pulled down the curtain and ran to the door, opening it. Almost all the members were there, it was everyone—except for Heechul.

“Hi guys!” I said, and opened the door wider, “Come on in!”

They all came in, one by one, looking around. “Wow, not bad.” Ryeowook commented.

Finally Kyuhyun came in, I was nearly ecstatic. I kinda, sorta, or who am I kidding? I nearly jumped him, wrapping my arms around his neck. “Oh gosh, you don’t know how happy I am to see you!” I say.

“Woah!” he chuckled, “It’s merely been an hour, do you need me that much, babe?”

I looked at him, puffing out my cheeks as I nodded. That, and I felt disgusting, as if I was cheating on you earlier, with another woman!

“STOP THE PDA.” Donghae yelled, pushing us away from each other.

I glared at Donghae, “Fine.” I huffed.

“Where’s the food?” Yesung asked, sniffing. “Oh! Is that the western style food you made the last time?”

“Yep!” I grinned at him. “And I think it’s almost done.” I say, grabbing Kyuhyun’s hand as I dragged him into the kitchen.

“W-wait!” Donghae said, looking at us two.

Leeteuk went over towards him and patted his back, “Oh young lovers.” He sighs, “I wish I had a girlfriend.”

Kyuhyun and I both chuckled when we heard that. I looked at the oven, and it around 5 more minutes of cooking time. Kyuhyun quietly hugged me from behind and let his chin rest on my shoulder.

“How should we waste 5 minutes?” he asked in the most calming tone ever.

I couldn’t help but smile as I turned around and looked at him, “I have a few ideas.”

He leaned closer, and kissed me, his nose bumping my glasses. “I forgot about those.” He chuckled, taking my glasses off of my face. “You look prettier without them.” He says before pecking my lips once more, “Just saying.” He smiled, pressing his hand on my face.

I felt myself turn red, but he simply smiled.

“Aw, you’re so cute.” He says, pinching my cheek. (Which, by the way, felt very weird since I expect that to come from an aunt or someone that isn’t my boyfriend.)

“Gee, thanks?” I chuckled. I got on my toes and pecked his lips once more, “I love you lots.”

I cannot even try to tell you how good it felt to be with Kyuhyun, considering the fact that Void was trying to win me over a little while ago! Gah! It felt disgusting! Humiliating even! Why would I leave Kyuhyun for…for…For her? I mean, it’s not like I hate people like her, it’s just…awkward! Plus, I have Kyuhyun. Again. KYU-HYUN.

Kyuhyun hugged me for a moment, I smiled, resting against his chest. It felt weird, knowing that he was a good 4 inches taller than me, but it felt almost perfect, really. Just us two, me listening to his heart beat.

The timer rang, and I groaned in pure annoyance. Can’t you just leave Kyuhyun and I alone?

Kyuhyun pulled away, and I frowned. Cursed timer.

I grabbed the cloth and opened the oven, getting the pan out as I placed it on the stove. I quickly closed it and hugged Kyuhyun again, earning a hearty laugh from him.

“Oh gosh, I love you.” He smiled, kissing my head.

“And I love you too.” I chuckled, hugging him closer.

“OH MY GAWSH, FOOD!” I heard Ryeowook yell.

“DON’T COME IN THE KITCHEN! WE’RE DOING SOMETHING!” Kyuhyun says.

“WHAT?!” Donghae yelped.

I looked at Kyuhyun and laughed almost immediately. “Dweeb!” I say, pinching his cheeks.

“CHO KYUHYUN, FOR GOD’S SAKE! DON’T DO ANYTHING STUPID! I’M RIGHT HERE!” Donghae warned.

We both rolled our eyes, knowing that Donghae’s threat was empty (for the most part) because I have weapons in the kitchen.

“Oh wow.” Kyuhyun muttered, smelling the food, “It smells amazing.”

“Do you wanna try it first?” I asked, “Beef casserole, at least, I think that’s what it is…I just found it on youtube.”

He nodded. I grabbed a fork and got a tiny bit of the casserole before I turned around and fed it to him. He yelped a little, because it was so hot, and kept his mouth open. I was laughing. I mean, it’s pretty funny once you see your guy choking on your own food.

The door bell rang, and I walked over to open it. Maybe it was the food Void had ordered earlier ago.

But nope, it was Void.

“You know, sweetheart.” She started, “It’s really rude to push people out of the window.”

I froze. My body completely and utterly froze in despair. No, no, she can’t be back.

“…Void?” Siwon asked, in a very confused tone.

“VOID?!” the other members yelled, standing up.

I turned around, an obvious look of confusion on my face. Did they know her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my dear adorkables! Finally, I updated! Woot! It's been a while, hasn't it? -awkwardly laughs- yeah, so again, about the hiatusthing, I think it's going to last longer because I may or might not be getting a job this summer simply because I want to make money for myself rather than have my parents (who have done everything for me) pay for things that I want, not need. So yeah.

Thank you for the people that have been oh so very patient with me :) 

about the story, it will end. However, for now, I'm just going to keep on writing it until I can't write it any longer ^^