Good-bye?

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

 “So it’s a yes?” Donghae beamed.

I slowly nodded, adjusting my seat on his bed. “After a long thought, I say yes.”’

Donghae started clapping as I stared at him while eating the lo mien that Hae ordered.

Is this really a good choice? I mean, I’m moving out of the dorms for good—and that doesn’t sound like fun at all, honestly. I feel as if I’m growing up now—and wow, does that feel scary.

Donghae and I were alone in the dorms since everyone else had work and Donghae decided to ditch practice to spend it with me—aww, isn’t he such a good brother? It felt really empty in the dorms though, no one was home, and it was just…It felt weird.

“Have you checked the place out yet?”

I looked at him, then shook my head. “Nope, not yet.”

“It’s a 4 bedroom apartment, I think it looks nice.” Donghae beamed, sipping his hot and spicy soup.

I nodded my head as I tried to eat.

Well this’ll be fun.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The clock hit 11PM, I sighed, playing with my necklace as I waited for the members to get home. Would they care if I left? I mean, I was probably only a  bother to them anyways, I mean…I pretended to be a boy for almost a year, and all I did around the house was complain and cook. Yep, that sounds about right.

Chak, the door opened. I stood up and greeted the members with a small, awkward half bow.

“Alex?” Jung Su’s voice rang, I looked up and had confusion all over his face, “What’s wrong?”

Soon all the members came in and stared at me as I stood there with a small smile on my face. “I’m moving out.”

They stood there shocked—well, except for Heechul. Heechul always had that poker face on him, so I couldn’t tell what he was thinking most of the time.

“…What?” Kyuhyun’s voice rang.

I gave him a weak smile, “I’m moving out.”

He soon walked past the guys and walked towards me, pulling me out of the living room.  “Alex, you’re kidding me, right?”

I shook my head, “Nope, I’m not.”

“Alex, you have to be kidding me! We barely get to see each other already, are you asking for a break up or something? Because, we…We can’t, Alex! We barely saw each other thanks to my promotions in Taiwan.” He then started to shake my shoulders, “You’re joking right? You’re definatly kidding! There’s no way you’re being serious in this!”

“Cho Kyuhyun,” Leeteuk sighed, “will you let Alex tell us why she’s moving?”

I looked at him and gave him a sheepish smile, “It’s because you guys wouldn’t get into so many dramas because of me.”

Leeteuk stared at me, but Kyuhyun suddenly grabbed my arm, and dragged me into his room. He locked the door and stared at me. “You’re kidding me, right?!”

“No, I’m not.” I sighed, walking over to sit on his bed, “I’m being dead serious in this.”

He ran a hand through his hair because of frustration, “AISH! Alex Lee, you’re seriously driving me insane! Do you know how little time we have with each other right now?!” he scolded, “We don’t have time to do anything with each other anymore! I have to practice with the guys for our new song, then it’s our promotions, then it’s getting ready for the next song, then it’s—Alex, it’s going to be hectic!”

“You’re acting as if I don’t like this either. But Kyuhyun, think about this! I’m a girl, I’m no longer a ‘guy’ in the dorms anymore, plus…I need to be independent, come on Kyuhyun!” I pouted, staring at him.

He stared at me before sighing, “Do you really hate living in the dorms so much?”

“No—Kyuhyun, it’s not about me hating living here, I just think it’s for the best.”

“Did it really have to be the time when I finally come back from Taiwan?” he groaned.

“Cho Kyuhyun.” I sighed, getting off of his bed and stood next to him, I hugged him, he hugged me back. “You said that this would mean more, right?” I asked, meaning about the hug.

He was silent, then tightened our embrace and started to rub my back, “Alex, this just…This feels weird.”

I pulled away, “How so?”

“Not seeing you in the dorm anymore, it just feels weird.”

“I’ll miss you too.” I chuckled.

“CHO KYUHYUN! WE STILL NEED TO TALK TO ALEX, SO IF YOU DON’T MIND, GET HER INTO THIS LIVING ROOM RIGHT NOW!” Leeteuk yelled.

Knowing Leeteuk, he probably would’ve murdered me if I didn’t come out, so I quickly did as I was to. The boys were just sitting on the couch, a few of them already having showered, while the others were waiting. I coughed, grabbing their attention.

The first one to speak was Sungmin, “So why are you moving?”

I gave him a faint smile, “Wouldn’t that be the best for everyone?”

Everyone was silent once more. “What do you mean, ‘best for everyone’?” Leeteuk asked, breaking the silence, “Was anyone mean to you again?”

“It’s not that, It’s just that I think it would be best for everyone since I’ve been staying here for oh so long, so it’ll mean more space for you guys, right?”

Ryeowook gave me a small smile before patting my hands, “Well, I guess this is the end.”

I looked at Ryeowook before scratching the back of my neck, "Y-yeah, I guess."

"Are you serious, Alex? Who's gonna cook for us now?" Eunhyuk asked, "We can't live on take-out and restaurants forever."

"Well, you guys can find a maid or something." I sighed, "But this is all Donghae's idea."

Everyone shifted their gaze to Donghae, “What?” they all said in unison.

Donghae awkwardly scratched his head, “Well…It’s just that…”

“I asked him earlier about this, and he finally said yes.” I beamed, “So? Do I get a good-bye hug?” I asked, opening my arms.

Before I knew it, I was attacked by a bunch of Koreans going, “Oh my gosh! I’m gonna miss you!” and such.

Heh, why are they acting as if I’m not gonna miss them either? They’re my idiots, the smart one can’t live without her idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`’

MAAANNN, this is a short update xD Oh well, as long as it got out of the way so I can just move on to the next chapter and get to the interesting part, eh? :D And have I ever told you guys how amazing my readers are? Like seriously, they’re simply amazing! Who would’ve known that I would’ve gotten featured even though I had 3 chapters on here? Amazing! <3 I will say this again and again, but my readers are amazing, and scary! Lol, but I still love you :)

Ah! And just to tell you, I changed the deadline to the Super Junior project! The deadline is now December 31st! So please join! It would mean a whole lot to me! :) http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/58250