Here We Go, Again!

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

I refuse.

I refuse to do ANYTHING those idiots tell me anymore! I mean, seriously?  I work, I cook, I clean, I do all they ask me to do, and yet they don’t repay me? STUPID JUNIOR! S-T-U-P-I-D J-U-N-I-O-R!! I don’t care if I have to shout it to the world! Those idiots! I thought we were family!

“ALEEEEXXXXXX!” Henry pouted, hitting the door once more.

I my music on louder, drowning out the complaints that a few Super Junior members were giving me. But who cares? It’s their fault for going to a nice restaurant while I was in school! Yes, I must sound childish to you right now, don’t I? But before you go rant about how immature I am, I have my reasons. My excuse is that I’ve been forced to live with these idiots for a year already, but what have they done to repay me?

THEY TOOK MY SOUL AND PLACED THEIR SJ MUSIC IN IT, FORCING ME TO HATE LIFE AND ALL THAT’S IN IT. Wait, no, sorry. I’m just being an idiot there! What I mean is that, THEY STARVE ME TO DEATH BUT YET EXPECT ME TO COOK WHILE THEY GO AND HAVE FUN.

Stupid Junior is what they should be called.

I sat on the cement floor of the roof, my legs crisscrossed. Today’s already a bad day! FIRST, I woke up late, so I didn’t have time to straighten my hair—hence this stupid wavy mess that I called my head. (It’s worse than Kyuhyun’s bed head! ;~;) Of all the days that my hair could be terrible, it decides to be terrible on the day Kyuhyun comes back from Taiwan?!

NEXT is that during school, I pretty much fell asleep! Of course, no one would wake me up since NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU IN COLLEGE! I mean, they’re getting paid to talk to you about the materials, not if you understand it! Oh, how I miss high school  ;~;

And NOW, I find out that the members went out to eat without me?! STUPID ASIANS! STUPID KOREANS PLUS TWO CHINESE PEOPLE!

For some reason, this is all déjà vu for me. Eh, probably wouldn’t matter. The only thing that matters right now is me, my anger issue, and trying to figure out WHY THE HECK ISN’T MY BROTHER HERE!? Urgh, never thought I’d ever say this, but WHY SKIP BEAT!? WHY?!  Why must my favorite manga take my brother way from me? Sure, there’s Donghwa, BUT HE’S MARRIED AND WON’T TALK TO ME SINCE I GAVE HIS SON TOO MUCH CANDY AND THAT WAS LIKE HECK SINCE MY NEPHEW WAS JUMPING ON WALLS GOING, “I’M SPIDERMAN!”

“Come on~! Open the door for your favorite Canadian!” Henry moped, hitting the door once more.

I looked at my phone, sighing when I saw that it said 5:45 PM. Darn it! WHY?! Stupid work! If it wasn’t for you, then I could just stay on the rooftop, complaining about how unfair life is.

Getting up, I brushed the imaginary dust off of my shorts, walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Henry who was just standing there—looking as if he was going to knock the door again, along with Eunhyuk, Siwon and Leeteuk. Crossing my arms, I eyed them, tapping my foot impatiently. “Well?” I asked, “What do you people have to say for yourselves?”

“We’re sorry?” Leeteuk asked.

I sighed, before walking past them and down the stairs.

“W-Wait! Alex!” Eunhyuk started. I didn’t answer.

“Alex!” Siwon yelled, trying to get my attention. I ignored him.

“Look Alex! Henry’s crying!” Leeteuk yelled.

My eyes widened as my head jerked around only to have Henry jumping on me, giving me a really tight hug. Curse you Super Junior members that know that my weakness is the poor Canadian crying!

“I’M SO SORRY, ALEX!” Henry yelled while he was suffocating me with his legs around my waist, chest on my face, and arms hugging my head tightly. I let out a muffled scream to inform him that I was DYING.

“MEMMY!MET MFF MOM MEEE” (Henry! Get off of mee!) I screamed, hitting him.

“NOT UNTIL YOU FORGIVE US!”Henry cried, hugging my head tighter.

I felt myself looking up, even though I couldn’t see South Korea’s better then Beiber’s face. “Henry Lau, you have 3 seconds to get off of me or else I go to a Strings site and make a post going, ‘HENRY LAU’S PHONE NUMBER IS 010—”

Just as if it was magic, Henry let go. Sighing in relief, I glared at the people I called roommates and the elevator down to the dorms alone. Once I got in the dorms, I went to the shower, stripped off my clothes, and took a nice, relaxing shower.

I swear, I needa move out! Just one day, ONE day that they all together again, I’m already going insane! I can’t take this anymore! If I stay any longer then I might as well be stabbed repeatedly for being so idiotic! I mean, how could I just stay here?! Am I insane? THESE IDIOTS MADE ME LOSE 20 YEARS OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THEIR CRAZY ANTICS!

Turning off the water, I got out of the shower and realized something.

I forgot my clothes.

I sighed, walking out of the door with nothing but the towel on. None of the members saw me—but even if they did, they would just go, “OH MY GAWSH! WHEN DID WE GET ANOTHER MAN IN HERE?!” Yeah, you’re probably going, “Why would they say that?” Well, it’s a long story with me being a guy for 6 months…THAT, ORRR I have a very flat chest.

I changed clothes, quickly dried my hair with the towel, and walked out of my room to get my wallet that was probably hiding somewhere in the dorms. As I walked out, I heard Heechul ask, “Just a question, but where’s Kyuhyun?” to Leeteuk.

“I don’t know!” he whispered, and at the side of my eye, I could see him pointing at me and in a low voice, he scolded him going: “Shut up! She’s gonna get angry again!”

Idiots, I tell ya, plain, old fashion idiots.

I grabbed my shoulder bag, put it on my shoulder, walked to the lower floor (where they kept the shoes) and put on my flats.

“Is she still angry?”Siwon whispered.

“I think she still is”Henry replied in a murmur.

“WHERE’S KYUYHUYN?!” Heechul complained.

Rolling my eyes, I opened the door, and just as if it was magic or something, Kyuhyun was standing right there. I stared at him before walking past him.

“Ooohhh, she’s mad alright,”Heechul snickered. “Ignoring Kyuhyun after he came back? Super mad!”

“Serves him right for leaving her to go Lord knows where!”Siwon let out a sigh.

“Wait, Alex!” Kyuhyun said, grabbing my wrist to turn me around. I looked at him, he smiled at me. “I made reservations to go out and eat, let’s go together, okay? Just don’t be mad.”

“You already had dinner.” I mumbled, pulling my arm away from his grasp.

He pouted before hugging me. “I’m sorry, okay? Come on, when you’re done with work, it’ll just be you and me.”

“It’s fine, completely fine Kyu.”

“Come on, I have a little surprise I wanted to give you when we’re together.”

My eyebrow rose. “Surprise? Why not show it to me now?”

Shaking his head, he patted my shoulder. “’Cause I don’t want to,” was all he said before kissing my forehead. “Have fun at work, okay?”

Puffing out my cheek, I slowly nodded.

“Awww.”said the idiotic five at the door.

Kyuhyun waved at me, I waved back before I got into the elevator. Once I was in ground one, I started to walk my way to the SM building. Why was I walking? I mean, I could have one of the Stupid Junior members drive me for goodness sake! Well, let’s just say I don’t want reporters to write something stupid as, “Stupid Junior member (Insert name) is dating!?” or something similar to that to ever happen again.

I walked to SM and started on my job—as a janitor.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yunho drove me back home, I waved to him goodbye before walking into the building. Pressing the elevator button, I waited until it opened. And once it did, I walked to the dorm room, opened the door and saw Kyuhyun playing his daily StarCraft.

Of course he’d be playing StarCraft! I swear, that thing is probably more important to me sometimes!

I stared at Kyuhyun who was playing away, still not noticing me. Taking my shoes and purse off, I slowly walked over to him, waiting for him to notice me. Still nothing. I pursed my lips before hugging his neck.

“Still paying attention to starcraft I see.” I muttered, resting my chin on his shoulder.

Okay, in case you haven’t gotten it yet. Yes, I’m dating Kyuhyun. Wait! Wait! Before you get any ideas, NOOOO we are not those super mushy, kissing everywhere kind of couples! We’re more like, oh how can I say this… Two idiots that fell for each other for some stupid reason. I’m not even sure; all I know is that he fell for me when he thought I was a guy. NO I AM NOT A TRANSGENDER BEFORE YOU GET ANY WEIRD IDEAS! I had to pretend to be a boy for a really long time thanks to my brother, Donghae.

Kyuhyun stopped playing StarCraft, turned around and grinned. “Ready to go?”

“Go? Where?” I asked, then looked at him and finally noticed what he was wearing. A light blue and white stripped button down shirt with a blue tie and black pants, aka, clothes as if he was going somewhere.

He got up, and started pulling my hand. “Let’s go.”

Without a word, he took me to the elevator, then down to his SUV. I got in with him, the seatbelt clicked; he the car, and placed an Alex Chu CD in, the “My Vintage Romance” one.

“It’s not Sung Si Kyung this time?” I questioned.

“Why not Alex Chu?”

Shrugging my shoulders, I replied with, “No reason, it’s just that you always play SSK since he’s your favorite singer and whatnot.”

He grinned a bit before ruffling my hair, “Eh, I dunno, today seems like a Chu day.”

I nodded, “So…Where are we going?”

“Secret.”

“WHY?”

“Because it’s not fun if I have to spill a secret.” He winked. I rolled my eyes, Typical, “Surprise Kyu”.

Before I knew it, he started driving to Lord knows where, and parked at, well, I don’t know. We both got out; he held my hand and started swinging it while we were walking. We walked to an empty Korean restaurant and sat at a table farthest away from the windows.

He ordered Jajangmyun (my favorite) and sodas for both of us. I nervously looked up at Kyuhyun who was just staring at me with those adorable, brown puppy eyes of his. His leg was purposely touching mine, his cheek resting against the palm of his hand. It was completely silence, but it wasn’t an awkward one. It’s more like a lover’s silence, where even though it’s quiet, your eyes tell all. Oh who am I kidding? I don’t know! This is just…It’s not uncomfortable, but I want to talk to him. Do you know what I mean? I mean, I haven’t seen him in 4 months, and here we are, at a restaurant, not talking to each other? Does that even make any sense?

“So how was life when I was gone?” Kyuhyun asked, as if he had read my mind.

I bit my lip, “Well, being in the dorms was lonely since you, Donghae, Siwon and Henry were all gone, and I had to hang out with the older members who don’t talk to me often — except for Jung Su hyung who would lecture me about dating you.” I sighed.

“Oh really? What’d he say?” Kyuhyun asked, sounding a bit interested.

I sat up straight and started imitating Leeteuk, “‘Now look here, Missy! You better watch out for Kyuhyun! He’s completely and utterly in love with you! And if you break his heart, I swear, it’ll be the end of you! Do you know how many girls are lining up for him? There are girls from KARA, Rainbow, After School, and all kinds! But if you break his heart, then I swear, you won’t get a second chance! Not to mention, have you seen him?! MAN!  If I was a woman, I’d tap that!’”

Kyuhyun stared at me with a shocked expression, “He’d tap what?!”

“Anywho!” I smiled, resting my chin on both of my hands. “How was Taiwan? We didn’t get to talk earlier.”

He stared at me, chuckling for a bit, “It was really fun. We got to film, like usual, Henry would eat stinky tofu like crazy, fans would call me, try to take our clothes off, all sorts.” Kyuhyun replied.

Pouting my lips again, I stared at him, “What did you mean ‘again’?”

He shook his head, “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it. You’re the only one that gets to this body.” He winked.

I started blushing, and quickly stepped on his foot earning a yelp from him. “Stupid!” I muttered, feeling my cheeks burn up. “A-Anywho, did you bring me anything while you were in Taiwan?”

Grinning, he replied with, “It’s all at home.”

I pouted my lips, “We should’ve stayed home then.”

“Now what’s the fun in that?”

Our food came; we ate while telling each other what happened while the other person was gone. But it was, in a way, awkward. I mean, we haven’t seen each other in person for 4 months! The only way we “saw” each other was through Skype! But heck, Donghae would ruin our “talks” by cutting in, pushing Kyuhyun’s head away and what not! Henry and Siwon would tell Kyuhyun that he’s been on the computer too long, then go to me, complaining to me that I never call them.

 I mean, can you blame me? I’m dating him for goodness sakes! I want this relationship to last! It’s not like a high school relationship, where you’re lucky if your relationship would last for more than a month!  I’m in love with this guy, at least, that’s what both my heart and head are saying. I mean, we’ve been through so many idiotic things together that I can’t even imagine my life without him anymore!

 “So…Alex,” he started once we were done eating, “I bought you something”

“What? I thought you said that they were at home.”

“No, it’s not from Taiwan.” He grinned, then took something out of his pocket. “It’s something that we can remember each other by whenever one of us are gone for something.”—in other words when he’s overseas.

He put a black box on the table. I looked up at him, “What’s this? A proposal already? We’ve only dated for 4 months, silly.” I joked.

“Open it.”

I obeyed, and opened the box. In it was a ring; I’m guessing platinum because of the color, with a batman symbol sticking out. “What’s this?”

He took out his necklace that he was, apparently, wearing this entire time. It was a silver, horizontal oval with the same batman symbol cut out. He took the ring and placed it behind the necklace, pressing the symbols together until they clicked and stuck together without him having to hold onto it.

“Rather than having hearts, I thought having batman as a couple ring/necklace would be better.” that dweeb said. “It seems more original, and it could be something just between the two of us.”

I stared at him before smiling. “I like it.” I quietly replied.

He ruffled my hair. “I thought you would.”

Once he paid for the food, we were back in his black SUV. I kept on staring at the ring, smiling like an idiot. That’s when I noticed some engraving on the inside of the ring, “재산조규현” which translated to: “Property of Kyuhyun Cho”.

“Hey, Kyuhyun.” I chuckled, “What’s ‘Property of Kyuhyun Cho’ mean?”

“It means that you’re mine.” He replied, stopping at the stoplight before showing me what was behind his necklace, which said, “Property of Alex Lee”.

I started laughing, “You dweeb!”

“Eh, but you love this dweeb, and you know it!” he winked.

Oh, he has no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whewt~ Chapter 1 updated! :D Hope you guys liked it! ^^  2,777 words is a lot, neh? D: oh well! As long as you guys comment, I'll try to update as much as I can! =) And here here here! An update with Kyulex in it! ^^ Hope you guys liked it! =) Oh! And remember to comment or else it'll be a long time until the next update C=