Oh no...

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

February 3rd….February 3rd…Just what on earth is on February 3rd?!

I can’t take it! It’s absolutely killing me! And Why didn’t Kyu tell me?! He seemed to have known! Right?!

Aish! To think that they say that girls are more complicated than guys…

I played with my pen, looking at the clock.

Come on time…hurry…Hurry! I need to finish class so I can find a job! Not to mention it’s 5 PM and the only thing I’ve eaten are just 2 Fiber one bars! Yeah, not good enough to fill my endless pit of a stomach!

“Miss” the guy next to me whispered. I turned to look at him, “Can you please stop clicking your pen?” he sighed, “It’s getting really annoying…”

“Sorry” I said, and put my pen down. Aish! That’s the 8th time the guy has told me anything! To shut up, move over, “I’m saving that seat for my friend” and blab la blab la bla! Who does he think he is?!

I glared at the professor who was still talking!

Come on! Class was supposed to be over by now! Please finish up! I MEAN…..COME ON! I’M GOING TO BE LATE FOR MY INTERVIEW! In case you don’t know sir. College students are very poor so we depend on low paying jobs to pay for our food!

“Miss, you’re a girl right?” the same man asked, “Please don’t make such scary faces” he said,  “You’ll get wrinkles faster”

I glared at him, and then back at the professor. Aish! How rude! Can he just leave me alone?! I don’t care if I’m a girl at the moment! All I want is class to be over! I mean, what kind of guy tells a girl that?!

I gave out a deep sigh, and just stared at the English professor. Please hurry.

“Alright, that’s it for today, quiz next week, have a good day” he said, walking to his desk.

Thank goodness! I looked at the clock…20 minutes over…

I grabbed my backpack, and jammed my notebook in, slung it over shoulder and started walking.

Stupid people! Stupid professor! Stupid guy next to me! The professor should at least try to end early while the stupid guy should shut his mouth when speaking to someone he doesn’t know! It’s not my freaking fault that I’m going to be late for my interview!

Aigo! Henry Lau! Thank you soo much for recommending me to get a janitor job =__=”

Oh well! It’s better than working at some Restaurant or Fast food place! I still shiver at that memory at that Chinese restaurant I worked at…And not to mention that stupid department store! Aish! Crazy men trying to hit on a 16 year old girl! Aish! I tell ya, guys now adays are erts!

I angrily walked all the way to the SM building.

Stupid What-Ever-His-Name-Is Korean! Who doesn’t he think he is?! I don’t care if it’s just the pen, but my face?! Shouldn’t smart guys…oh I dunno, shut up when saying that?!Aish! Stupid men and their stupid ways! Aish! Stupid guys in our day and age! What happened to the guys in the 1950s?! Where they politely ask you to stop?! Rather than glare at you the entire class period! Oh yeah, glaring at me the entire period! AISH!

Stupid Kyuhyun! Why did he have to freaking graduate?! Why couldn’t he have been there?! I would’ve felt less awkward!

I stopped and slammed the palm of my hand onto the brick wall next to me. It was probably the reason why I heard so many gasps at that second.

NOT TO MENTION THAT NOW I THINK THAT I COULD’VE HAD PERFECT REVENGE ON KYUHYUN! I COULD’VE MADE HIM DANCE TO GOSH DARN GENIE ON THE FREAKING TRAIN!

Sometimes, I hate how slow my brain works! Aish! This is the time that I wish I had Uki’s mind! She’s fast, smart, and can think of a witty comment! Like Kyu! Except she doesn’t have another stupid personality! I mean, one minute, Kyu’s this evil maknae, pulling pranks, and the next minute he’s this sweetheart that’s trying to win you over!

AHH! CURSE THIS! Why am I so pissed off at the moment?!

 “I’m really…Really crazy for you…Up to the point where I can’t go a day—much less an hour without thinking about you”

GAHH! STUPID KYU! I’M SUPOSE TO REJECT YOU! NOT FALL FOR YOU!

My cheeks suddenly felt hot while remembering the train ride earlier this morning. I mean, just saying that…

I’m just going to be bipolar for just a moment…

It’s really sweet that he said that…but…

“He’s a huge idiot” I muttered,

When he’s at Music bank, he only talks with SNSD, ignoring me. When we’re out somewhere, he would talk to the other girls—well, the girls who were part of the production staff…When he’s somewhere, he ignores me…So just how did he even come to like me?! We were close in the summer, but drifted when I left. When I came back, he was just awkward with me…

I kept on walking.

Curse this! I feel like Kyoko from Skip Beat! Where Ren has feelings for her, but she doesn’t know that she has feelings for Ren since she promised herself that she wouldn’t fall in love again since Shotaro broke her heart!

But then…Who’s playing Ren and Sho? I’m not even sure I even have any feelings for Kyu, and…There’s probably already 2 Sho’s that are a part of my life…

The ones that broke my poor innocent heart at first…

I sighed, and walked across the sidewalk.

Stupid life! Is my life only an anime?! Is it only like a stupid anime?!

In the end I fall in love with someone, and live happily ever after married to them?!

Uh, no thanks! I’m not interested in love anymore! Being cheated twice in a row is already hard enough! So why even love anymore since there’s another chance of being hurt?!

I sighed, and looked at the watch on my right wrist.

I’m an hour early…

Hm…Maybe putting a curse on the professor was a little too much for wanting to go to SM right away…

I looked around, and saw small restaurant. Ah! Black noodles (Jajangmyun)! They actually sell it here! I walked into the store. A waitress saw me and led me to a table. I sat down, and ordered it. She left and I just sat there.

“I really do think he’s dating someone!” I suddenly heard a girl cry. I looked at the two high school girls in front of me.

“But come on! He can’t possibly since he’s always busy!”

“But…But I saw him kissing a girl”

“W-what?” the other girl said,

I sighed. Oh high school love~ how I miss it ^^ Even though I would be the one rejected since my so called friend would like the same guy even though I had a crush on him longer and she knew about it! But in the end she won him over, and I was the heartbroken single celebrating singles day alone in Korea since my “friend” had someone -__-“

I shook my head at that memory.

But it feels great remembering high school again ^^ Even if it was a strange/terrible experience…

“Jajangmyun” the waitress said, placing the plate in front of me.

“Thanks” I said, and started to mix the black noodles and started to eat it.

“Cho Kyuhyun kissed a girl!”

I suddenly choked on the noodles.

“WHAT?!” the other girl yelled in a whispered,

Ohhoho! Did Kyuhyun cheat?! I knew it! He can’t even hang onto me for long!

The crying high school student handed her a camera, “I overhead the entire thing! He was confessing to her!”

Then the other girl held the camera and played some sort of video.

“’So….I guess you were trying me out like you have with other girls….Yoona, Seohyun, Fei, Victora, and any girl group names I can think of…you flirt with them…and yet you try to flirt with me? Kyuhyun, that isn’t right!’

‘Alex, I really do—‘

‘Please…just…leave me alone’”

The girl with the camera suddenly gasped, I closed my eyes remembering the scene perfectly in my head. This would be the part where Kyuhyun would’ve kissed me…

 “There…I kissed you in public. Do you want to wish anything else?”

“Kyuhyun…Do you really…have feelings for me?”

“I’m crazy for you…I can’t get you out of my mind…And…it’s driving me crazy…Alex…I know you probably the worst time to say this to you…but… Alex, I’ve been trying to suppress my feelings for you for too long…I’m tired of lying to myself…Alex, I’m crazy for you”

““Kyuhyun…Honestly, I don’t want to—”

“Why did it stop?”the one holding the camera asked while her hands were trembling,

“Because it ran out of batteries”

I kept on listening to the conversation while trying to eat my noodles as fast as I could (Again, I only ate fiber one bars today, so it’s not enough!)

“Not to mention that I overhead that the whole ‘Give me one month to win you over’ thing!” the girl continued,

“Excuse me?”

“Kyu oppa told the girl that she had to give him one month so that he could win her over! And do you know what that b*tch did?! She let him!”

“W-well…If Kyuhyun really likes the girl then we should leave them alone” the other girl said, sounding a bit heartbroken.

“Ha, forget it! Once I find out who the hell she is, then she is going down. DOWN. I mean, I already got a bunch of ELFs to agree with me”

My eyes widened.

“Don’t tell me…Did you…post it on the internet?”

“Yes! A few days ago and it’s spreading like wildfire!”

“Potchiri! How can you do that?! I mean…don’t you think they should have their own personal lives?!”

I paused for a moment…I can’t believe it…We were…caught?! HOW?! I mean…Aish! Stupid Kyu! No…Stupid me! How could we be so careless?!

“Look, Kyu oppa belongs to ELFs! Besides, who is this b*tch anyways?! Aish, she must be ing ugly in real life! Like those before and after Ulzzangs! I bet she’s like that!”

If only she knew what I looked like…I think I look pretty normal thank you very much…. I don’t depend on circle lenses, double eye-lid tape, and a bunch of make-up to change my entire face…

“Pochiri!”

I grabbed my phone, and went onto youtube, then typed, “Kyuhyun dating a girl”

I clicked the video of just me and Kyuhyun, but the video was taken behind us… I stopped the video midway to look at the comments…Once I saw them, I wanted to die…

 “That B*tch! Kyuhyun is mine!”

“How could that Wh*re do that to Kyu?!”

“That seducing h*e!”

I sat there…Still reading the comments, horrified at all the comments…

There was even a picture of a hand, with its middle finger up that said, “To that girl”

I placed a hand over my mouth, still horrified. I looked at the spam comments that were actually supporting me, but 9 out of 10 comments were against me, telling me what a horrible person I am, calling me a b*tch, a h*e, sk*nk, and wh*re…

I held in my breath, and finished eating, still listening to the high schooler’s conversations,

“Pochiri, I really think that Kyu oppa should live his own life”

“How can you say that?!”

“Okay, I know that you’ve been an ELF for just a little while. Compared to my 3 years, but just think! They’re human!”

“Maki, I don’t care what you say, Kyu oppa is mine”

“Kyuhyun is yours? He doesn’t even know you!”

“Maki!”

The girl named Maki stood up, she stared at the Potchiri, and then looked up at me, and I looked down trying to finish my noodles.

“You better remove that video. A true ELF wouldn’t hurt our oppa’s girlfriend”

“Didn’t you say that even if you love someone, you would tell the world?”

“Are you kidding me? Are you underestimating crazy ELFs?!” Maki asked, “Remember that ELF from Star King who only took a picture with Kangin oppa, but was bashed like crazy by ‘ELF’s…So much that she committed suicide?! Yeah, apparently not! You better take that down or else.”

Pochiri stared at Maki, with a horrified expression, “What?”

“Take it down. Unless you want Kyuhyun to find out why the reason his lover died.” She said, and walked away. Leaving Pochiri speechless.

“YUNHO TIME!” my phone suddenly yelled, I sighed, and checked the text.

“From: Bed Head

Alex, I miss you ^^ Please find a job quickly! Kekekeke”

I sighed at the text, and ignored it, putting my phone back into my pocket as I tried to finish my food.

…Maybe…Rejecting him would be best for everyone…

For SM so they won’t have to deal with another love scandal…For ELFs so that they won’t be brokenhearted…And for me…So that I won’t have to deal with all this hate…

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~Two hours later*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked home, and immediately fell on the couch…

This is one of the rare moments that I wish Uki was here so that I can rant to her about today and she would rant back…But of course she’s at that stupid famous Cambridge…

I turned around, and stared blankly at the TV…Remembering what the description said…

“Please re-upload! But credit me! We need to spread the word to ELFs so we can get this girl away from Kyu!”

Aigo! I’ve never been thankful for my boyish looks before in my entire life! That’s the only reasons why the girls outside the buildings let me into the building! (And probably one of the reasons why I got the janitor job at SM ^^”)

Damn it! Where’s my violent midget when I need her?!  Stupid Cambridge! What’s so good about that school anyways?! Just smart people in that stupid American (Or is it in England?) school… (I’m sorry, I’m Korean, and I’m a normal, idiotic Korean that doesn’t know much)

“Alex?” Donghae’s voice rang,

Alright…Time to put up a façade…

I sat up, turned around and gave Donghae a fake smile.

“Oppa, I got the job at SM!” I happily said.

Donghae stared at me, and walked up to me, staring at me right in the eyes, “Have you been crying?” he asked, my eyes widened, “Your eyes are red” he said, “Who made you cry?”

I shook my head, “It’s almost allergy season, so my senses are going crazy right now” I lied

“You only have allergies in the summer”

“And how would you know that?” I asked him, surprised at him knowing me well like that, I mean, I’ve only been staying here for…shorter than a year, so he wouldn’t have known that!

“Mom told me to remember to buy you some allergy medicine during the summer. Why do you think we had so much allergy medicine in the summer then we usually do now in the dorms?”

“But…I could’ve taken care of that myself…” I mumbled,

“She says that you couldn’t since you have a very bad memory of buying medicine for yourself”

“No I don’t!”

“She said last time you tried to buy medicine for yourself, you ended up blowing your money on Candy!”

“That was when I was 10!”

“It happened in October!”

I sighed, “Whatever, but I’m seriously fine” I said, sitting down on the couch.

He looked at me, “Can I see your phone?” he asked me,

“Why?”

“Some ELF stole my phone again, and that phone had my last SIM card so for the last 3 ours, I had to buy a new phone, get a new number, and find all the contacts…And Mom changed her number a few times because some ELFs would call her, telling her about my future with them…”

I made a very strange face…Wow…Fans…Scare me sometimes..

I nodded, giving him my phone.

“Oh, and add your number on my phone okay?” I asked, he nodded, smiling,

“Sure” he said, walking into his room.

~~~~~~~~Donghae POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

I closed the door to my room and locked the door. I opened her phone, and saw a web page.

She knows how to use the internet on the phone? Well I’m surprised! Moreover, she was watching a video!

“Kyuhyun’s confession to a girl?” I whimpered, I clicked play, and my eyes immediately opened.

Oh ho ho ho! Kyuhyun, you are sooo dead when I see you! How can you kiss my little sister like that?! When I’m not arou—ohh, I should be home more often! When did this happen?!

I looked at the comments, and put my hand over my mouth. I mean….

I don’t care who they are anymore! The second they diss my family, is the second they’re signing their death date! This is MY family! Why do they think they have a right to make fun of it!?

I looked at the phone.

Whoever it is who uploaded this, and whoever even talks bad about my sister. Do you really think you’re going to be forgiven?!

They better hope I never find out who they are. Cause the day I do, it’s going to be hell…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! ^^ Sorry it's a late chapter, but i've been sick so if the chapter is a bit wierd~ 

aish...I really need to get better, cause it's been killing me =__=" I mean, I could barely breath at night! *mad face*

and i've been working on the trailer =O= and if you want a tiney tiney spoiler,  here it is Click here!  Why is Alex in a mustashe? Don't ask :D Anywho, after a few more (ten or 15?) more chapters, this part will be over and on to the triquel! :D