Confession Club: Apple Cheek II

Confession Club

Still MInzy's POV

'Don't go......Isn't this time beginning?' I thought

After that moment, I realized that our time together remaining was very short......I wanted us to look each other in the eyes.....

"Fine! Change of plans! I'm just going to keeps staring at him."I said to myself.

'Oh no....This no good as I keep staring at him......I realized that....Now, Just looking at him isn't enough.'

"Hey wanna have a snow fight until the bus arrives?"he finnaly spoke and look at me this once.

"You look more like a local now. It's all tahnks to me teaching you about the charms of this place,right?"I said 

"Yep, All thanks to you."He said with his smile eyes.

"Of course... it's no match for that cute girl in Japan."I said while putting a fake smile.

How Daesung will look at that girl"Umm....I guess So." he said..........How he will embrace her....

I was shivering because it was really cold...he then saw me shiver..."Are you cold?"he asked"I left my gloves in the bus. So I guess I can't have that snow fight with you after all."

I look at him and I saw him looking at his gloves as if he was going to lend it me but...."What?!....n-No. I'm Fine!!"I told him...Then he "IDIOT! HEH! Who told you I was Lending you these?"he said chuckling...Instead he hold my hands to keep my hands warm...

"Think about it. If I lend you a glove, my hands will get cold instead."he said while looking at the sky..."Ah...I-I guess so....." To Daesung(oppa) this kind of gesture...Probably doesn't mean anything. Besides...It's not like we're close or anything..He'll smile playfully to the girls he likes the same way... buthe'll embrace her warmly instead...then I did not notice I tightly hold his hands back....It's Okay...Or maybe..Daesung(oppa) doesn't hate me after all?...No matter how much I blush..... My cheeks are supposed to be red anyway.

I came to school in a good mood..

"Morning"I said cheerfully...

"Minzy!!"Sulli yelled my name..

"Geezz, Why didn't you tell us..? A guy from our class saw you."Sulli said happyly

"Saw What?"I was confused saw what?

Then I looked at the board there's me and Daesung holding hands, I don't know what should I say I was shocked..!

My classmate were filled angry in their faces...."AND THEY PRETEND TO HATE EACH OTHER!!THEY'VE BEEN GOING OUT ALL THIS TIME??!!!!"they yyelled at me...

"KNOCK IT OFF!!" i said...

"haha don't be so embarrassed."sulli said....What do I do? I've turned bright red! i don't want Daesung(oppa) to find out about my feelings yet!!

"NO! I....."  .....I don't want to end this. How can I...!

"I ABSOLUTELY HATE GUYS LIKE DAESUNG!!"i yelled then I heard the window shatter He was there Daesung.DId he hear me just now?Oh my God I don't know what to do now.!!

"You're right."he said coldly.

"It's not unusual forr me to hold another firls hand, right? I was just going to make fun of you by asking you if you've fallen for me again. We hated each other from day 1, right?" he said.... I don't know I can't move right now I'm stuck hearing that from him broke my heart...

Then I heard some of the students agreeing with him"I guess you're right. Their relationship is absolutely horrible." "Maybe it's thier nature to hate each other?" "How scary"

"You know... If my cheeks weren't so naturally red...would I have been a more honest person? The kind of person who wouldn't hit someone she met for the first time...the kind that doesn't invite hatred..."I asked my friend sulli..

"Minzy.."she say sadly I know she's worried but I just don't know I can't be honest.

This is the end of our season No... Red cheeks have nothing to do with this....I always blame my cheeks, and act so childish...And this is the result I get after decieving myself about my feelings all this time..

Graduation Day

"CONGRATUALATIONS,SUNBAE!!" "tHANKS" "NO PLEASE DON'T GRADUTE!" "HAHA how would I do that"

"Man, How lucky..Daesung sunbaenim the only one experiencing his springtime."One guy said

"What springtime?"I asked"There aren't even any flowers bloossoming."I said 

I threw a snow ball to Daesung(oppa), then he look at me then said"You hate me that much?"

WHY

"You're the one...Who wanted to snow fight.." I said

with my blushing face I asked him"WHy aren't you asking me'have you fallen for me' today?"

I DON'T CARE HOW RED MY FACE BECOMES...

"I practiced so much... saying "YES" to that question...

BECAUSE WE WON'T BE ABLE TO SEE EACH OTHER ANY MORE...

"I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU!!! SO JUST LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND HUG ME! YOU IDIOT!!!"i YELLED THAT MAKES HIM TURNED AROUND and I see he was blushing too.

"SO THAT WE CAN AT LEAST STOP MISUNDERSTANDING EACH OTHER"I continue...

He turned his face into mine and turned away again"SEE? I can't meet your eyes without turning red!"he embarrasingly said ..I was touched of what he said

"Because everyone's face turns red in cold places..I could look at you without much trouble...."he continued...I was suprised of what he just said...

"But you said...the girl you like was kind and a good person..."I stated

'Well, you are. You're the one who showed me the flower bloossoming."he said not facing me..."Thanks to that day, I began to see the charm of this place. Even on the first day..The way you turned serious and angry was really cute..."while he was saying that everyone is hearing what we are saying and filled with gasp and awe...."WHat about THe GIRL that you like in Japan?! You always made fun of me, calling me "Miss Apples" ?"I asked him curiously...."Well about that...I was trying to make other girls give up on me. EVery time I teased you saying "Have you fallen for me"....because your name is minzy I was trying to say that I've fallen for you in an indirect way...."he said blushing and truned his face to me.."The truth is I thought you were like a flower!" he continued.

How does Daesung(oppa) look at the girl he is in love with?

Just like me....He'll blush like a red flower.

"Also,Just so you know....Though my family is, because my dad got assigned back to Japan,I'm not moving back to Japan."he said and it got me makes me happy .

"What?!" I said.."I told you I like living here"he continued. after that a smile can be seen in my face because I was so happy that he is not moving anymore it's means I can still see him..!Then "For some reason...I really want to hug you."I looked at him blushing and I blushed too.

 

"And though this may not be enough....Can i bite of Minzy?"he said with a soft voice...

THIS IS MARCH, THE WINTER SKY IS HIGH.

He then carry me and kissed me in the cheeks....

"By the way I will call you'Rinko"."He said lastly

"WHy?"I asked

"It's because it's the name of my one and only girl in the world and it's means "apple" Japan"and then kissed me again this time our lips touches and feel the warm of each other.

"Okay~"I said then kissed him back....

 

END OF DAEMIN ONESHOT KEKEKE

NEXT RIRIN I'LL UPDATE TOMMOROW KEKEK CAN'T WAIT

 

tHANK YOU FOR READING,iF YOU WERE BORED IN MY STORY i'M SO SORRY

OHH AND DO PLEASE IF YOU LIKE IT AND CHECK OUT 

"Our Complicated Heart" and "One-sided-Loved" kekeke 

Kamsamida ~~~see next time I'ma go to sleep now:)anyeong!!!