Confession Club: You're Mine

Confession Club

First This is only a fanfics not really true story but I just want to make a story about the characters....Thank you

~~~~~~~~

Sulli's POV

I've continued to wait....for someone honest and pre-hearted....I've always felt.....if I lived that way...one day that person would find me...............The result is this........

It was a hot day.In school~~~~

I bet I'm the only 3rd-year high school student who doesn't have a boyfriend. i thought

Then I heard whispering ["She said she doesn't have a boyfriend even though she's in her last year of high school. How sad"]...["heh.I hope I don't end up like her,Thats for sure."] I just ignore them..

I must be a sad case when a junior high student makes fun of me. Though since hte students wear normal clothes in our school,its hards to tell what year everyone is in.

I enter a room and bumped to a guy "oh...sorry"I said.I look up and saw a guy with his hair mohwak and holding a phone like ready to take a picture.'What a cool-looking guy.'I thought with amazed.

He then spoke."Would it be ok...for me to take a photo of you?"he asked.'Why does he want a photo?'I asked myself'Don't tell me he fell in love with me at first sight or soemthing'I said to myself again.

'If so..'"eh?! Ah...Yes. Please go ahead."I said...."But...Why do you want to take my picture?"I asked'My time has finally--'.."Well, because... Your underwear is completely exposed.So funny."then *snap.

OmyGod I didn't know I did not fix clearly my dress after I went to the restroom.OmyGod!!!!!"EHHHHHHHH?!!!!!!"I shout"DELETE IT!!!ERASEIT!!!"I Yelled at him and trying to take the phone away from him but I can't reach.

"No way.You said I could take it."He said "If you want me to delete it. Then meet me here again."He said in condition ......"Huh?!"I said 'Is that a threat?!'I thought "I wonder what should I do with this if you don't come."he said.

'eekkk!!!' 'WHat will I do if something like that gets spread around?'I shout in my mind"Oh I have to get back to class"He said.I was like WHAT???!!! WHat about the picture OMYGOD!!!!And he just left. OMyGOD what should I do. I panic...."I'll comeback at lunch!! Make sure you don't show that around or anything,got it?!"I said ....then I headed to my class too..."hurry get back to class"one teacher said and I hurried back to class...

'Argh...This is the worst...I can't believe I wasted even a second of my time thinking he looked cool.'

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Teayang Pov

"I'll comeback at lunch!! Make sure you don't show that around or anything,got it?!" Sulli said and hurried back to her class.

I grin and close my phone.'Found You' I said to myself...

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Sulli POV

Our break time I duck my head in my desk and making a depress feeling.And remembering again what happen earlier witht hat mohwak guy,and I don't even know his name...arghh!!

"Sulli-ah, you look like you've aged all of a sudden it's scary."Minzy said as he duck her head into my table too.

"COuld you leave me alone please?"I said

"Never mind that. You went to the common area right?Did you see any cute-looking new students?"She said

"Yah,didn't you have Daesung-oppa?Aissshhh this girl, but yeah I didn't notice any."

"Well yeah I have my oopa but I'm just asking, you know,you still don't have a boyfriend."she said."But hey remember when you were 1st year a lot of junior student came to check you out and you were popular"she continued.

"And don't you remember all those guys confessing to you?"she asked and made me think about the past..

'Come to think of it.I vaguely remember something like that happening..' i thought

'Ohhh" I said with amused..

"Anyway, you scared off everybody because you were so strait-lacked."Minzy then said.

*DOOM!!!

The reality hit me*

"WAIT!This isn't the time to be thinking about something like this!"I said aloud and remembering about the guy who took a picture of me argghhh!!I'm going crazy..

'I can't get a boyfriend if that photo is floating around. I wondee who that guy is. He didn't look like he was younger than me COULD he be the same YEAR? But surely I would have noticed a guy who stands out as much as much as he does.'

"Maybe he's from the maths ans science section. I don't know many of those students"I mutter..

Lunch tme'Ahh lunch time,he said I should meet him in that place so he can delete the picture.'

I open the door."Excuse me---"Then I smell a smoke.And I saw him standing SMOKING!!!!

"You're late." he said normally..

'He IS a deliquent!!!'

"Y-Y-You're smoking. That's Bad!!!"I said

"Oh"

"You get here late,and that's all you have to say?"he then stop smoking.. he then walked towards me and getting closer and closer..

*Step. *Step.

"Wh-WHat is it?"I stutter..

"Hold still." he was moving closer and closer to me like going to hug me or something.I felt my heart beat faster. I don't know what to do.

'He's not going to do something erted,is he?!'I thought..."Uh..SOmething like this should only be done after we've been going out for a while!"I said

"Quite down. It will all be over soon."he said as he got closer to me.'Is that why he called me here?'

He face was getting closer to mines and I can't seem to think of a way to run away from him.'Was he aiming for this?!'

"HEY Sto-----"Before I could finished...

"Look Here." he said

And I was suprise and saw in his hand a butterfly.

"This butterfly was on your shoulder."he said.

'So he was not going to kissed me or anything!!!!wahhhh thank god!!!'

"Oh...I'm dong youngbae, you can just called me 'Taeyang' for short.You're Sulli,Right?"He said and asked.

"How do you know my-----"

"You don't have to be so afraid of me."

'Huh?' He was in the window and ready let the butterfly go when he said that to me.

"It's just that..." he spoke again..

"....I Like You.Thats All."he said in soft voice.

My heart and my mind couldn't belive it he is confessing to me.....He loves me..But....How??

"Huh?"

"Well,I'm not asking for your reply right away."

"You'll be here on time tommorow,won't you?"he asked

"oh..eh"

"YOU ARE COMING, RIGHT?"can see anger in his face..

'What's with this guy?'

"Well then, you can go now"he said

"Ok,see...."                 'He's weird'

"..you"then I left......                  'Really weird,huh?'

'He said he likes me.'

 

~~~~~

 

 

Taeyang's POV

"See you"she said then and left.

SHe she was gone...my heart ws really beating faster....

"I DID IT!!" I said loudly!!!

"It's going well,very well!!" I said and left.

"I did it!!"

 

~~~~~~~~

 

No one POV

In the class~~

Chaerin:Sulli's gone again.

MInzy:Mmmmm~~

Chaerin:What might be the reason she's missing every lunch?

Minzy;Mnmmmmm~~~

Chaerin:Yah Minzy-ah stop ignoring me while you eat do you know what the reason she is missing every lunch?

Minzy:Mmmm maghkdybjkjde she's genort a bofkbrkjhend.

Chaerin:WHat??Can you not speak with your mouth full.Aisshh this kid.

Minzy:I said maybe she's got a boyfriend.

Chaerin:No.That's not it. My Guy Instinct tells me...

Minzy:She's probably being taken for a ride~~!

 

~~~~~~~~

In Their secret room meeting~~(hoot~hoot keke)

Sulli: Ah about what you said before?

Taeyang:I've got to head back. 5th period is about to start.

Sulli:oh that's true..

Taeyang: Ok. Then. I'll see you tomorrow.

Sulli:Y-Yep. Bye-Bye.

And they bid goodbye to each other.

 

~~~~~

 

Sulli's POV

Ah that guy acting strange toda. Is he awkward because of what he said to me that he likes me?Hmmm~~

"Why does he always run off to class so early? He said he liked me. Doesn't he want to spend more time with me?"I asked myself.

and it got me thingking of what Minzy had told me earlier 'ANyway,you scared off everybody because you were so strait-laced'

*sigh..."I wonder If I really am too Strait-laced,

'No matter how uptight I am don't give up on me. If you keep on liking someone, That's the real like,right?'

'But...'

~~~~~~

 

After school

Ding Dong DIng Dong

Taeyang's POV

'Tsk..I think ...I would be really sad if we didn't see each other anymore'

"It's hard to talk to her about that."I said "This is the time, huh?"

I heard some chattering down in the hall way I wonder what are they talking about...

"Whats all the commotion?" I asked one of the students...

"There's a super cute girl here."He answer.

Huh?Cute?Girl?

"Super Cute GIrl?"

I look up and see who are they talking about.....

It was Sulli...and what is she wearing,Why is she here?what? Something happend I felt anger. I grabbed her hand and dragged her into our secret room...

"Wh-What ..Why-----"

"Why are you wearing something like this?!"I yelled at her..

~~~~~

Sulli's POV

Taeyang grabbed me and dragged me into our secret room and I feel he was angry at something.

"Why are you wearing something like this?!"he angrily said.

'I don't really mind....I mean it's not like I was going to tell him I liked HIm'

"You're probably thingking that since I always dress conservatively....It's stramge for me to get dressed up like this all of a sudden, aren't you?....This is why I've never been able to get a boyfriend."I said.

"You're wrong"he said and got me suprised

"Huh?"

"That's not how it is."

The he pulled me and our lips touches. His soft gentle kiss...

"Sulli, You're cute. I've always thought evrything about you including your very  serious side, was cute. I'm sure the only reason you've been alone and Unnoticed.....Is so you could Fall In  Love with me. I can't be always be around you and I worry------I don't want you being taken aways by anyone. Tell me you like me soon."

'This seems too good to be true.'

"Taeyang...."

'This is the first time someone has told me he likes me this much.........or said he loves me for being who I am.   It's also the first time....'

"I........I Love You Too. Taeyang"

 

'.....my heart has beat this fast.'

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS FANFIC OF MINE KEKEKE

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT I NEED INSPIRATION

RIGHT I'M STARTING TO FELL BETTER 

SOOO~~~~I CAN UPDATE EVERY TWO DAYS OR THREE

KEKEKEKE THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!!

 

NEXT!!!!GUESS WHO'S NEXT KEKEKEKE

 

heartheartkiss

~DES~