Confession Club: Saranghae

Confession Club

Finally!!My DaraGon oneshot~~~~I'm sorry that only now that I update the DaraGon One shot.....kekeke Oh well Let's get going...............Enjoy~~~~~

___________________________________________________________________

Most POV are Dara's...........

Dara's Pov

'.....This Mansion is.......The Kwon Family's'I said to myself as I look at the big mansion in where I'm standing right now.I never seen such Big houses like this................I mean What is a commoner and a female school student such as myself doing in a place like this?

A few days ago.........

I got home tired from school....I enter the kitchen where my mom is and I hug her to say I'm home.........

"A tutor?"I said when I heard her say that I'll be tutoring someone....

"Why a student like me?"I asked her as I put down my bag in the chair.

"It seems they heard somewhere that you were smart, so they asked me for a favor and I they already paid!"she exclaimed.

"I need to study.i don't have that kind of time..."My mother interupt....."DARA"she said.I sense something bad about this....

"Your dream is to pass the national exam in one try, go to university....Eventually become the minister of foreign affairs,isn't it?"she said glaring.......then it change when....."If that's the case, then STUDY WELL AND EARN MONEY!"she said evil smiling.Of course,Mom is serious about my education but most of all that is MONEY.Aiiiiiyoooo Ummmaaa~~~~

And so the next days I went to where my mom is saying.......

I was outside the huge mansion when someone open the door........I think he was a butler or somethign because he was wearing a black suit.He let me in inside the mansion.....

'It's Huge'I thought.

He led me where I should go....."This wasy,Miss Dara."he said and led me to a room.

he knock on the door......."Young Master.Miss Dara has arrived"I heard him say while me busy looking around.

I heard someone inside said"Enter"

"Please"The 'butler' show me to enter the room and I entered,and suprisingly,I saw a guy sitting on his table.

'Ha.Of course,how can I not notice that 'young master'is a GUY,sigh....stupid Dara'I thought

'He was handsome though'I though again seeing him with that suit...........

'Wait I know him!He is.........'my thought was cut when the 'butler' interupt....

"Miss Dara.Meet Young Master,Kwon Jiyong"he introduce him to me while me I feel uneasy....

"I will speak with her myself, go back"Jiyong said to his 'butler'.

"excuse me"the 'butler' excuses himself out leaving me and 'Him'.

"ummm N-Nice- Nice to meet you"I said not looking at him.......An Aura a bad Aura filled the room......

"IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU CAN DO BESIDES TUTOR,SAY IT!"he yelled as he bang a paper in his table.

'Is he angry------!?'Shock

"Wha...What is this!?I didn't hear of this..."I said when I look at the paper that it said:

RECRUITING RIGHT NOW!

1. TUTOR

2. MAID

3. NIGHT COMPANION

PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS FAVORABLE!

"NO WAY...!Leaving the maid part aside, a night companion is....even though I don't have previous experience....I can't do this....."I said trembling with nervousness.........

'All of it?"I heard him say.

"........"I did not respond and still nervous when I heard a loud laugh from him.

"?!"

"Nerd"he said after he laugh.....

".....Oh yeah since elementary school,You've been a strange girl who is more interested and economics than love"he added

'As I think of what he said,he's right,back then and until now,I only focuses on my study and not caring what love is and how it works......sigh'

"Why do you know that...?"I asked.

Smirking at me as he said"We occasionally played together when I returned form living abroad you can't remember something like that?"Now that he mentioned that I remember that....I was suprised....!

"Now that you mention it that conceited boy was....No Way!?"

"What'd you say?"he glared at me...

"N-No....Nothing!!"I said

'that was this boy...?'I thought looking at him that now is sitted to his chair.I shook my head...

I handed him a paper with question with it."Th..Then..I want to see what you've learned,so try to answer these questions....."I stammer.....He then took the paper........

And that was when I realized that I was staring to him this whole time....and was back to reality when."Dara"he called my name.

*Shines

He was shining.....Wait What am I thingking...........

"Didn't I already say that I finished?!"he said and throw the paper to me...

"Uh yes!"I said and picked the paper.

"...!?"I was suprised with the result...

Even though I gave him questions that I thought he'd never get full points on......

In calm way I said"....All the answers are correct"

"OH NO!!!I JUST"he shouted.

'Oh no'I thought...

I smiled and look at him "....If it's like this....am I needed?"I asked

*Bang

He pushed me to the corner of the room making me feel scared....But he thenn.............kissed and my neck leaving a mark on my neck.......

"...Whether you're needed or not..............Is Something that I decide."he said as he give a death glare.....

That's how my first day of my tutoring end........I don't know what will happen next..........

The next day.................In School................

I was sitting on my desk waiting for the break to finish when my friend Bom and Minzy came to me.....with shock...............

"What is THAT,Dara?"Bom shouted...

"A Kiss Mark!?"Minzy said in suprised.

Covering my neck and in panic"yah You guys are loud,keep it down will you?"Chaerin appeared....

"is that KISS MARK UNNIE?!!"Chaerin shouted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too.

'Aiiiiyoooo this guys'I thought.

Bom drag me to the restroom to have a talk.......

Scared that she was going to scold me but...

"wahhhh Our Dara who has never an interest in anything besides studying,is finally...!Who was.."before she could finish I in.

"This is....The Mark of Slavery,isn't it?"

" "You belong to me" this is the first time since I was born that I've been treated as a thing....."I added...

"Hey!You're talking about someone you're fond of,right?"I heard chaerin said.

"Seriously,Unnie?You're not just saying that are you!?"MInzy said.

Bom added one that made me shock,,,"That's OBVIOUSLY AN EXPRESSION OF LOVE!!!"

I was on my way to go to Jiyong's HUGE mansion when I thought about what Bom had said to me earlier.....

'An expression of love?'I thought

There's no way That Jiyong.......

Now i'm inside the room...........

"ummm there's something I want to make sure..."I told him while him looking at some paper...

"What is it"he asked not looking at me........

"I don't think so,but..............Jiyong,Do you like me?"I asked straight.....

I saw him blush and bang the paper on his table.....

"OF COURSE NOT!!!"he said.

I chuckled seeing getting work up......"...Is that right?*chuckled.Just as I thought!*chuckled"

He then calm down'What is it,all of a sudden?"he asked.

"N-No It's nothing!!"I said as I walked my way ouside"Th..Then that's all for today.Ah Tomorrow,I have something to do at school,So I'll be a little late.....'I said and close the door...

Now I'm outside I kept thinking of had happen earlier....

'I mean,I know,It just suprised me,But......Denying it with all my heart....I hurt myself'I thought as i look down...

The next Day

I was finishing my committee with others...

"Now then,The library committee meeting is over,That's it."The president said....

I pack all my things and hurried.....

'i'm totally late.I need to hurry to work'I thougth as I run through the gate....when My friend Bom said"Ah Dara-ah.Just now,Someone was looking for you"She said pointing at the front of the school.

I noticed there were a lot of girls in front.

In my suprised........I saw him standing by his limo waiting....'Jiyong'i said to myself...'Wait.Waiting for M...me?'i added....

I heard some girls asked him "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Move aside!"I heard him say coldly...

"Dara!You.Is he the one you're tutoring?"Bom asked me....

"Ah Yea..."

"Don't you think,he is better than the guys in our school?kekeke"she said giggling.

"He said that he wants to take the exam for our school next year.."I said calmly...

"OMO!!!Really?"she said....

Then someone pulled my Waist,finding it was Jiyong...

"Ji..Jiyong?!"Is said.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"he shouted.

"ehh!!I told you yesterday that I had something to do and would be late.........."I exclaimed.....

"I DON'T CARE.YOU'RE LATE!"

"YOU WERE LATE, I THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED!"he added.

I scrach my head"N~~NO way~~ I'm different from Jiyong.I'm just a commoner,you know..?"

"What are you saying?"

"...Not because of money!But because you're cute!!"he added making me in shock.

'?!'

I blushed".....eh EH?!"

"!"

He then dragged me in to the car"Don't get he wrong idea.That's the common opinion.Hurry and Get in!"He said.

Nobody's POV

WHen they left...Bom and Minzy were left and was suspicious about the two.

"The kiss mark was definitey....from that kid,right?Suspicious"Bom said.

"Why didn't I noticed?"Minzy gigled.

 

In the car...

There is definitely a nervous tension inside the car...some Heartbeats............

Jiyong then broke he silent..."....What are you being so quiet for?Say something"he said  making Dara more nervous....

"W...Well..In this morning's newspaper, there was an increased rate of something that interested me and..."she  was cut before she could say another word...

"That's enough"Jiyong said....

WHile studying....

'He was different from what I saw earlier.....he was handsome,,I mean more handsome.....That's why he was surrounded by girls....arghhhh I haven't been able to concentrate at all!!'she thought.

"It's late at night I should go to sleep...."suddenly she remember about the list Jiyong gave her.The one that says"Night companion".

"Is Jiyong sleeping by himself?Or are there others that he would do this kind oof thing with----?"she said to herself as she touches where Jiyong Kiss her,on her neck where it leaves a mark.

 

Dara's Pov

I hurried to go t his place to clarify something......

"Miss Dara.It is late at night.Is there something you need?"one of the maid said.

I was trying to find a excuse"umm I left something here today that I need..."

"Then I will go tell the young master that right now.."she said...

"N-No!I left it outside the room.There's no need to call him for that.I'll get it really quickly,so...."I said and made my way outside which is the outside of Jiyong's room.

The room next to Jiyong is empty,so If I climb onto the balcony from the window....What am I doing?excatly?I want to make sure.....

I was now infront of Jiyong's window when ...he open the window making me suprised and fell but I managed to hold  to the balcony.....

"What are you doing?"he asked....

He knows I can't answer that right now...

"Save me"I begged him

"ahaha this gurll!!"

He then pulled me inside his room...Now I'm safe....

"uh...Um the number 3 is...."I said still trembling of fear....

"Huh?Number three?"I heard him say

"that is....i was wondering If you had a night companion it was bothering me...."I said..

He pulled me close to him...

"Tell me........."

"Why was it bothering you?"he asked hoding my jaw..."I want you to tell me"he added.

"I don't know..But...I would hate it if that had been so ...I'd really hate it...That's what I didn't want to find"I said....looking down....

"aahah Stupid....."I heard him chuckled and made me look at him....

'You don't even understand that?"

'I---I think I------Falll in love with Jiyong....Yes Ilove him that is why i always think about him...Why did I just found out just right now,,,ahahah I'm so stupid....'

"Since elementary I have always interest in you,but then My parents want me to study abroad,I never had the chance to say about my feelings about you.....And when I got back here....I immeditely look where and what's school you're attending to,And then I ask one of my follower to ask your mother to tutor me,I was really happy*he kiss me lightly*when I found you again...And I thought you will remember me at first you saw me,but unfrtunately no.But I don't care.....Right now I have the chance to tell you.......For the long long time I had kept this feeling......i couldn't wait............Saranghae Dara.......Be mine................"he said......and kissed me gently...........I respond to his kiss.............

"I'm sorry I did not recognize you,but I love you too"I said and giggled...

"I'm yours Dara~And You're MINE~"Jiyong said and we continued to kissed....

And you know what happened kekekekke ^.~

 

 

 

 

KYAHHHHHHHH i'M SO CHEESYYYY!!!KKYAHHHH

AHEM AHEM ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKE this oneshot of Daragon!!!!AND I HOPE IT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR IT HEHEHEHEHE

 

 

gUYS YOU CAN REQUEST A ONESHOT FROM ME IF YOU WANT EHEHEH BUT i CAN ONLY DO ABOUT 2NE1 AND BIGBANG HEHEHEHHE i'M A HUGE FAN OF THEM EHEHEHHE

Anyway Plzzzz comment if you like or loved *cough cough this hehehehehe.....

And Plzzz subscribe to my "Author Notes" so that you will know when will I update my stories kekekeke

I'll be waiting kekekeke