Confession Club: Forgotten Memory

Confession Club

Confession Club:Forgotten Memory

Bom accidently lost her memory when Jiyong a Football player accidentally (the ball)hit her.

Now she don't have memory of her Parents and her very bestfriend Top.

-------------------------------------

Bom was lying in he bed when she woke up...

"Bom!"she heard someone called. She sat up and saw two guys standing in front of her.

"Uh.."She moan.  

A guy with a black hair and one is blond.

"Are you alright?!"the one with the blond hair said.calmly.

"Yah,You!I was the one who should say that first!"The black hair guy shouted.The he face Bom.

"Do you remember?!You loss consciousness from being hit on your head by a football kicked by this guy"he pointed to the blondy guy.

"I'm really sorry."he said They wait for Bom to answer......

Smile caN see on her face"Where is this place?      Who am I?"she ask.

"What?!"Both guys said.

At Bom's house.....

"YOU LOST YOUr MEMORIES?!!!"Bom's Father,Mother and her bestfriend all said.

"Did you forget about MAMA too?!"Mother pointed to herself.

"What about papa,do you remember PAPA?!"Her Father ask.

"And I,Your childhood bestfriend?!"The black hair guy said.

Silent...........

Bom chuckled a little bit and smiled and said....

"Sorry.I don't remember anyone."She said calmly.......Her parents went crazy.....(poor Bom haha)

Bom's Pov

So apparently,my name is Park Bom*

And the guy with the black hair is my childhood friend Top.

Real name Seunghyun.

And the one with a blond hair is the one who cause of this whole incident,Jiyong.

According to the story,I was hit straight on the head with a football that Jiyong kicked.

And then I fell and totally lost all my memories.

So right now I'm in "Our house" The doctor who come to visit and check on me said.

"It will all come back some day"he said.

"That's good to hear"I heard my "parents" said.

'What a precise diagnosis...!!!'I thought.

In school I was walking....Thinking What will happen to me?

SIGH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

'Why do I feel like I'm transfer or something?Oh so lonely'I thought.

And then suddenly someone hit me with the bag.

"BO~~~~~~~~M!!!!!!!!!"

"G'Mornin'. Hey,is it true that you have lost you memories?I heard from the doctor at the infimary."A girl said the who just hit with her bag.

"Umm May I ask who you are?"Uneasy I said.

"I'm Sandara;Santoki or Dara for short!"she said makig a peace sign and wink.

"Oh--"I cut when someone calleed me.

"Bom?" I turned around to see who it was.

"It is Bom!"A guy who is familiar to me said.

"AH!"I pointed at him.

"You're from yesterday!Um"I said

"Jiyong"he smiled.

"Ah right!"

"I'm very sorry for makin you lose your memories.Please let me know if there's anything I can help you out with."he said sincerely.

I smiled."Thank You!"He then left"see you then"he said and bid goodbye.

'Wahhhh......he's such a nice person.'I thought.

When he left My friend called "Dara" pushed me in the corner and

"HEY,HEY!WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!"she said.

'Huh?'i thought

"Which year and which class that Jiyong belong to?! What's his email address and cell phone number?! What's his Profile?!"She loudly said.

"ahaha I never knew that such an Jiyong ever existed.HOLD ON!Did he say he was the cause to your amnesia?!Really?!"She added.

"Bom!This could be your chance to make him yours!!"she added more and grab me in the shoulder.

"Ha?Make him mine......err"

"Why not?!You told me you don't really have anyone you like?!"she ask loudly.

"Well,I mean I can't remember if there's someone..."I was Cutt again when some guy said

"You still can't remember?"I turn It was the guy with the black hair...wait I can't remember his name.... I scrach my head

"Err....Who are you again?"I ask.

"YOU!!" "How could you already forget?!"he shouted.

'Gosh all this people always shout aishhh'I thought.

"Sorry sorry!But you're wearing a different outifit than yesterday."I said.

"I just came from baseball club's morning training!!!How could you remember about Jiyong but not about me?!"he shout.

"Oh!I know ummmm You're my childhood friend ummm S-Seunghyun!"

"Right?"I sneakly ask Dara.She nodded.

He then grab me in my collar and drag me somewhere.

*DRAGGGG

"C'mere for a sec."

'Kya!!!!Kidnapper,Bye bye'I said to myself.

After that I found ourselves in

  "Sheeeesh,Why did you suddenly do that?"I ask him not look at me.

"This place....Doesn't it remind you of something?"He suddenly said.

"Eh?"I then look around...

"Could this place be...."

"You remember?!"

"BEHIND THE SCHOOL BUILDING"I said as if I'm right.

"THAT IS NOT IT!!"

"Then what is it?"

"Yah.This is the place where you lost your memories and....."he stopped.

"And?"And he stand up

. "An-Anyhow,Just regain your memories already!"

"Ehhh?Just tell me already.I might recall something if you tell me about it,you know?"

"I WON'T TELL YOU!!"He said.Did I just saw him blushed.

"It's meaningless if you don't remember it yourself.You shoukd wipe your own a*s"he said and let his tounge out.

'HE........HE's SUCH A JERK!!!"

At the class...

"you always respond to him like that!You guys always fight with each other like grade school kids!You really don't change despite losig your memories!"Dara explained.

"WELL,BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT,DID HE?!"I exclaimed.

"ahaha That's exactly it! You guys are so close that you're always fighting with each other!"she said.

"Top shii must be feeling lonely,Because you've forgotten your 16 years worth of memories. He was very upset when you guys didn't end up in the same classes in high school."She added.

'16 years....So we must be some kind of hardcore old chums.'I thought as I look ceiling.

"Hey...Actually....Let's talk more Jiyong,Birthday,zodiac sigh,blood type."and she again became hyper about Jiyong.

"And what's with you and the detailed information,huh?This girl......"I said.

"Of course I should know about those It's trouble some if you understimate your well informed santokki,You know?kekeke"She said a nd giggled.

"Ah!Then you might know about what I was behind the school building."I ask

"Behind the school building?Oh,Where there are many cherry blossoms?I can't believe they are still blooming,they're stubborn,aren't they?We went watch the blossom together last

month.....Oh,You probably don't remember!Let me show you the pitures."she said.

"Ok"

'I might be able to remember something!'I thought

But then... What the?!

She showed me one of my picture.... "kya hahaha This was when Bom got stung by a bee.You looked funny!"she chuckled I sigh....

'I wish I just forget about that.He can't be referring to that accudent.'I thought. I was playing with my sit when.

"Bom!" It was time for the class.

The school ended.

Dinner..

There was a lot of food in my table.

"They should help you regain your memories!These are all your favorite foods!"My mother said.

Sigh~~~~~ 'I want to remember,Things about myself,about everyone else.All of these,Sixteen years' worth of memories...No matter how I look at them,they seem like they belong to

stranger'I thoight As I look all my paat pictures.

At school----

Jiyong suddenly said...

"You won't be able to move forward if you let yourself held in the past.I think,"The future" is more important than the past."he said.

'Ahh...Somehow...my heart feels lighter.'I thought.

"Don't be too hard on yourself,ok?Just take things as they come."He added.

"Ok!"I said.

'Think about "the future"' ...

I was sitted in my desk with Dara when Top put like 10 to 15 notebooks or something...

"Wha are .......All these..."

"Album and essays etc,from your birth up to now.I just brought them from home.You might recall something when you look at them.The juice is a binus."he said  and left.

'Just brought them..?So he skipped class just to brig these over here?They are heavy.'I thought As I look all of them.

"You know,Topshii's house is right across the street from yours.He could've just brought the albums over to your house."she said.

And I just notice TOP did not leave yet he was still standing there few step away from me.

What Dara has said was true he could have just bring it to my house.It made me chuckle I saw him blushed. Me and Dara then laugh our a*s off.

"STOP LAUGHING!"I heard him said.

I was some kind od teary because of laughing to much.

"well---That makes it look like you're the one who lost your memory.hee hee Why didn't you think about bringing them to my house instead?'Laughing out loud.

I heard him chuckled"Just like the usual Bom"he said as he pat my head making me stop laughing.

I saw him smiled at me.I blushed as I touched my jead where he pats.

'Seunghyun knows more about me than I do.'I thought.

I was drinking straberry juice that Top brought me.

"! This Juice!"I said.

"Did you remember something?"he said.

"Its so delicious"I said and amused.

".....Good for you then"they said with a dissapointment.

The next day

I was looking around and how to get to the back of the school and suddenly I just bumped to a tree,How stupid of me.

"Are you alright?"Someone ask,It was Jiyong.

"Oh I'm alright"I said back.

"What are you doing at a place like this?"he said as he chuckled at the same time.

"hehe i'm trying to get to the back of the school building."I said.

"Ahaha But that's in the opposite direction"he said laughing.

'Why is it that the more I know about myself,the sadder I fee?'I thought because of my stupidity.

"Oh.You scrapped your forehead."he said 

"Eh?I did?!Oh no!Tell me it's not bleeding!"I said as I panic.Because I'm scared of blood.

"ahaha Right here." He was about to touch my forehead when Top push me a little away from Jiyong touching my forehead.

"What are you planning to do?"he said and started...

"You keep following Bom around!What is your motive?!Do you think you can help her?!You know nothing about Bom!You're just a stranger,so stop butting in!!!"He angryly said.

I was trying to stop him but He seems don't hear me.

So I "Stop It!!!!"slap him. I was suprised by what I just did... "Ummm so-sorry"I immediately apologize.

"But....Don't call him a mere stranger!It doesn't matter if you've known me for 16 years, or you just got to know me.I can't remember anything,so both of you are just equals!!!"I

shouted.

I look at Top who was really hurt of what I just said.

"I see......I get it"he said and left.

'Ahhh Wait!It's throbbing deep down in my heart.I can't remember,but I can tell.....that this is the first time you wear such a pained expression' I sat at the bench outside the school...

"here"Jiyong said as he handed me a can of soda.

"ah Thank you"I said but I was back spacing out. I don't seems to take my mind when I saw Top's expression earlier.His expression won't leave my sight.

*Spill

I just realize I spill my drink...

"Sorry"I said... 'I want to drink it again.The juice that he gave me.'I thought.

I was deeply thinking and still sitting on the bench. 'I'm a nothing...I can live on even without a trace of memories, but...."the future" is more important.' I slap myself so I can wake up

to reality.I noticed Jiyong was shock of what I just did.

"What umm are you doing Bom?"he asked.

"Oh I know!Jiyong Please hit me with a ball again!I heard that if you recieve the same impact that caused you to lose your memory,you could regain your memory!"

"I think that's a bad Idea."he said.

"I'll go get a ball!"I said but I was stopped when he grab my hand.

"Bom should stay as she is!"he said.

"Ok?Let's make new memories together."he added and smiled at me.

"Ehhhhhh---cough cough Something fell in my mouth..."I said as I cough..

"Oh,That must be the cherry blossom spring is coming to its end"he said.That made me look at the beautiful cherry blossom.

I then froze......Something Happen..............

0x0 Memories Ch.000 at MangaFox.com"Ah HA HA HA HA HA"I laugh

"What's wrong Bom?"he asked.

"I'm sorry.It's just too funny now that I remember everything."

"Eh?"

"Jiyong.I'm sorry.But my answer is still the same."I said.

"There is someone I like!"I proudly said.

Flashback

Nobody's pov

"Cherry blossoms are pretty even when they fall"Bom said as she is sitting under the cherry bloosoms.

While Top was lying in .

"........I was confessed to yesterday."Bom suddenly said.

"I see...."Top said in sleepy boice but then schock. "Wait what?!"he said as he sat up. "By who?"He added.

"I forgot his name,but he was a good looking third year."Bom said looking down.

"What did you reply to him?!"Top asked.

"Do you want to know?"Bom then looke up to Top.

"Nn-Not really?!"he said. We stare at each other for a while he did not answer I lay down.and pout.

"..,,,.........................Well,actually I like you too."Top said blushing.

"......I see........Wait WHAT?!"Bom then sits up after hearing what top just said.

"Me......Me TOO!!"Bom said...

"Bom watch out!!!!"He said..

"Huh"I looked up a ball flying is going to hit me.

*Bam...

End of Flashback

Back to Bom's Pov

'I have always liked you.'

"Right.....This is Boring"Jiyong coldly said.

"Why....Didn't you remind me...about the confession?"I said.

"'Why'? hmmmmm because it's irritating?It truly not befitting for someone like me to e dumped.I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the two of you together the next day.I was

tremendously annoyed that you chose him over me.I let out my anger onto a ball,which ended uo hitting you on your head.I wouldn't have thought that it could've caused you to lose

your memories.Ha ha.(he went closer to me)I told you didn't I?That you didn't have to try so hard to remeber."

'SEUNGHYUN!!!!'

*Whiiiiiing A ball hit Jiyong.

'Top'

"Baseball for the win!!!"Top said holding a baseball bat.

"Great Top!Wonderful!!"Dara appeared.

"Are you ok,Bom"He ask me.

"You scared me..."all I could say

"We are the ones that got scared!When I asked around,I found out about "the other side of Jiyong"!Apparently he's a womanizer,changing girls one after the other.He would approach

a girl very lightly,and when he get's bored with her,he dumps her.AND J heard that he made girls cry!!So,A quick-fix to make sure no one becomes his next victim."Dara said and

wrote on his face. We are just left dumpfounded....

Then I notices I was next to Top I look at him he look at me.

"I'm sorry"We both said.

"I said too much earlier..."he said.

"I'm the one who said too much!"I said

"umm perhaps I'm too obessed with the memories."he added.

'I know that you're a bit mean,childish,and ypu aren't honest to your feelings,and that you're actually very kind hearted more than anyone else.All of that,I know.' I saw him glancing at

me and at the same time blushing.I giggled.

"So very like you,Seunghyun."I said.

"Don't worry about it.I've heard you say it once."I added.

"EHHH?!"

"You-You got your memories back?" I giggled

"yeah"I said.

'From "the past" to "the future".....Let's pile them up.....'

We both look at each other.....

"I LOVE YOU."We both said.

'....the endless amount of memories that start from a zero.'

The end

 

 

Jiyog woke up....look at all his surroundings...

 

"Where Am I?Who am I?"He said.

 

"Wow"Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Waahhhh I made Jiyong look bad here T.T but sigh  Anyway I hope you like this another TOPBOM ekekekeke

I'll have A DARAYANG NEXT kekekke

SUBSCIBE if you wan tmore and Comment if you like it :)