Confession Club: Foolish love

Confession Club

HE WAS ALWAYS RIGHT NEXT TO ME.

 

.....SO I THOUGHT THAT I DEFINITELY WOULDN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM.

Bom's POV

"Let's break up.I don't think Bomshii really loves me."my boyfriend said

"....."I couldn't find a word to say....he then left me....I look at the ground and I just accept that I got dumped....

I walked and walked and not knowing I was standing in front of someone's house and just enter without me noticing. I place my shoes to where it should be.I open the door *click.

"SI-GH I'm back Seunghyun."

"Hey,Bom,will you stop entering other people's houses so naturally?"

I smiled at him while looking at him.He just stare at me.

"That face.......were you dumped again?"he said while taking off his shirt.

I'm not really that suprise of seeing him change clothes because we're childhood friend and that's mean we grew together.

"Rather than being dumped,sigh...I was only told,'I can't go out with you anymore'."I said looking down.

"So,  What did you like about him this time?"he asked

"His height."I said.

"Just that?Say....I've this many times,but,why are your loves always so specific?"he asked.

I turned my head to him and smiling at him."......because they say that they like me?I tthink it's only fitting that I like my partner as well.Something like that?kekekeke"

"Sorry to interrupt while you're putting on airs,but,your underpants are sticking out the back of your skirt. You were in the bathroom before you came to my room,right?"then I realized it's true aRGHHH OMGOSHH!!!!

"##&@!!X0%%**#!!!!"

".....Or rather, is that the only reason? Seriously?"he said that made me stop panicking.

"......"I just look at him with nervous look.

'THINGS LIKE HE'S TALL AND SEEMS LIKE HE'LL PROTECT ME,THAT HIS ARMS ARE SLIGHTLY MUSCULAR, OR HE LOOKS AT ME WITH STRAIGHT-FORWARD EYES WHILE SPEAKING,UNTIL NOW, ALL THE GUYS I'VE GONE OUT WITH,THE REASONS I LIKED THEM WERE SMALL THING ABOUT BODIES.......BUT...I definitely thought that I liked them,but.....I ALWAYS DUMPED WITH THE SAME REASON.'I thought.

"...Say, am I about as tall as this time's guy?"he place his hands measuring his height.

"...Well..."

"so,WOnt I DO?"he said...'Wait did he just say if he won't do?What does he mean by that?!'i thought.As I look up to him I saw a serious face....

"TOP,CREEPY.Stop it!"...."I'm leaving! You're creepy today!"I said as a head out.

"....I see.."

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?with a guy I've known since I was an infant!*there's no way in H*ll! ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME TOP!?MAKING FUN OF SOMEONE WHO'S JUST BEEN DUMPED....

~In school~

 

"Bom,Gud morning"Dara said one of my bestfriend.

"...'won't I do' ahhh that keep repeating on my mind arghhh

"huh?"

"Oh nohing."

"Alone again today?hadn't you always been coming together with TOP lately?"she said

"He's not coming.From now on, he's going to a flower garden.Or what is he doing anway keke."I said smirking....

"BOM"a deep voice called me coming from my back.I turned around it was Seunghyun.and he seems angry...

"We-Welcome back Seunghyun-ah.Why,what a nice flower."I said.There was a flower on his shoulder.

"You!...............Are you going to outdo me again today?"he asked

"At studying for the test."he continued.

[note:Top-great at studying.Bom-Amazingly stupid at studying.(entirely forgot that thre will be test).]

At his house

"do want to drink this?"he offered a drink but there's something in it i feel it.

"So-Sorry but I rather not...."I said as i refuse his offered.

"Rather,for Seunghyun to say such things, you're at fault."as I reminded him about yesterday.

"Which part of it was bad?"he asked

"EH..."

"Because we're childhood friends?Because I can't be like that for you?"he asked looking at me nt just looking staring.

"Or maybe...because I have athlete's foot..."he continued

"So you have athlete's foot.I didn't know."I said

*10:00 pm already

"Bom,isn't it about time for you to go home?"he said reminding me it was already late.

"Ah,yeah."

"Then, I'll go to the convenience store."

*Gloom

We headed outside and it was really quiet.

"Today,You didn't get a single question."he said and made me angry and kick him. he then attack me too,he locked my neck into his arms

"I'm sorry,I'm sorry,I'm really sorry"I said thatI can't move.

"YOU......if you thought you could win llike in the past,you're greatly mistaken."he said

"Ahahahah you finally returned to the normal Seunghyun!ahahaha"I said laughing

"ok cut it out!release me now ahahaha"but he won't speak

"Seunghyun?"

I feel like he was moving closer like he's hugging me...

"I"M STARVING.....I need to get to the convenience store,fast!"

"eh?" and he just run and left me dumpounded...What the....

For an instant,I thought he was hugging me.haha.There's no way.Right?

The next day I headed to his house for him to tutor me he said that he'll be coming late because he has a meeting to attend to.

'Okay!I'll do my best by myself for awhile.' i thought.

TOP's POV

"I was late because i had a meeting to attend to.

"sorry.I'm pretty late."i said as I open the door.

But Bom was nowhere to be found I look more then there I saw her lying down her head in my bed.

I walked closer so I see her clearly and I examine everypart of her face.Her cute and pretty face.

*blink

she opened her eyes.

Bom's POV

I opened my eyes and find Seunghyun's face close two mine.

*THUMB *THUMB *THUMB *THUMB *THUMB

Why is it when I'm with Seunghyun, my heart is ......L-....Like ways....it's just like always.....'close close close close his face is close'

"Ummm hey you woke me up.Jeez.Also,you didn't try anything on a sleeping person,right?"I break the tension.

"What would you do if I had?"he asked and me suprise.

"What would you do?"he said and gets closer to me.

"Of course I did nothing."he said                  'Why'            'Are you saying all these things?'

'Since that day,"Wonn't I do?"it seems like the balance is breaking down. When we're together it's uncomfortable.I don't want this.'

He was going to kiss me but "Impossible."I said 

"Doing this with Seunghyun.It's impossible."           'I want to go back....to how it was until now.'

"...I understand."he said"Then,I'll stop being childhood friends with you."he continued and that words made me shock. He got up and left me alone.

'What is that? So,you don't want anything to do with me anymore?Why does it come to that?Why can't we stay together like we were until now?'

I just cried when he left 'WHy.........Do we have to separate....?'

In school

"----- I see....So TOP has athlete's foot I didn't know"dara said

"Sorry,that's not point here. Are you saing that on purpose?"I said

"But Bom, don't you like Top?"Dara said

"Well,That's...If I had to say I like or hate him,then I would say that I like him,but....But that's as a childhood friend. I don't know if I like him "like that".but Why do we have to separate because of it?"I explain

"You don't understand?...then,What kind of like have you felt for those you've liked "like that" until now?"She asked

'ummm What kind  of like,you ask....Things like'he's tall', or 'his arms are slightly muscular',or 'he looks at me with straightforward eyes while speaking',I suddenly remember Top is all like that......"Aren't those all Senghyun?"i thought with suprise.then I blush.

After class I check if he was there.

"Top?he went to hang out with friends.He's already left."some guy says.

'ALL OF THEM RESEMBLE SEUNGHYUN'      'THAT'S WHY I WAS ALWAYS DUMPED FOR THE SAME REASON.' 'BECAUSE THE ONE I REALLY LOVED WAS.....

I waited for him in front of his house.

"So you became a stalker?"

what i turned my head it was Seunghyun

"what?"

"How stupid.anyway do you have some business with just a friend?"he asked.

"That's wrong"I said

"We're not friends anymore.'I said  as I stood up.

"Strangers?"

"No."

"Then What?"

"....."                  'Sorry.That I'm late.'

"I thought that it was impossible for me to be inlove with Seunghyun.Until now, we were always together,so i couldn't even imagine such a relatioship....But I noticed that I always fall in love only witth guys resembling Seunghyun.That I really always loved Senghyun.I don't want to be separated from Seunghyun!!!!!'I said confessing.I don't know but I love him and only him...

"....."

"DId you think that I had separated from you?"he ask

"! Because...."

"SIGH.....If the reason we couldn't continue past that point was because we were childhood friends then I can accept that,right?"

He then pulled me and kissed me....

'FROM NOW ON AS WELL I'LL STAY BY YOUR SIDE.'

He then realese the kiss...."Sorry but,"I was really blushing and don't know what to do......"Do you know how many years I've had unrequited love? Even if I die, I won't separate from you."he continued......

'BUT....THE REASON FOR THAT IS...'

"...thats just what i want."I said blushing

"Ooh?"

'WE'RE NOT "FRIENDS" ANYMORE.'

THE END OF TOPBOM!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

AND PLS SUBCRIBE (IF U WANT KEKE)AND COMMENT :)

NEED INSPARATION KEKEKE

GUYS I KNOW YOU KNOW WHO'S GOING TO BE NEXT RIGHT?

YES!!!!!

DARAGON!!!!!WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!

PLEASE WAIT FOR IT KEKEKEKEK

I'M EXCITED TOO KEKEKE

THANK YOU AGAIN!!

~DES~