Confession Club: Pretend Couple

Confession Club

Author POV

Cl neat and lovely camous princess

Seungri elegant and kind campus

Just like a prince and princess, the target of covetousness and envy.

Student start to chatter when they saw the couple chaerin and seungri entering.["omg it's seungri"] ["It's chaerin".] ["they look so good together~those two"] Students saw them enter inside the school.

Chaerin POV

I was smiling brightly when we enter the gate and saw a lot of students looking at us...untill we enter a quite room that there's no students inside'They don't know we are just acting out...'"HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO STICK WITH ME, YOU PANDA!!!!" I yelled at him while getting off of him"SHUT UP!CHAERAT!!!!"

THE PERFECT ROMANCE...............

Flashback

"I'm sorry?"I asked the guy who just confess to me..

"Why, chaerin-ah? Come on give in and go out with me. It's not like you've got anything to lose." he said convincing.

"umm.. I'm sorry"I said as a i rejected him...

"tsk..Wh-What the hell! Don't act so high and mighty!!"He complained.

Since long ago people arbitrarily said that I was a princess or a lady ["You're such a tomboy'] ["I thought you were smart,I'm dissapointed"] ["You're not ladylike at all lets break up."]

I didn't like the sense of defeat I felt every time I didn't meet their expectations So I tried harder and harder to become what they expected me to be......In the end I couldn't go back! Am I an idiot? The only thing carrying me through this now....is my pride...

"it's exhausting"I sigh

"Lee Chaerin-sshii?" someone called my name out of nowhere and I turned around and saw a guy wearing polo t-shirt and a tie.He was loking handsome with his style of his clothes.And he looks like PANDA kekekeke 

"Nice to meet you I'm Lee Seung-hyun you can just call me Seungri"He intruduce himself.

I know this person....he continue talking"Isn't hard when it's like this every single day?"

"What? it's not really"I answered him.

Recently, he's been rumored as the most popular guy among all the girls....

"It's better to be liked than disliked But I can't go out with them so it's a little difficult maybe...."I said

"If you're having difficulties..Do you want me to help you?"he asked while a smile carve in his face.

Eh? What's up with this guy..I thought...

"If you have a steady boyfriend, annoying things like confessions won't happen to you anymore ...I don't think it's such a bad idea"he suggested

"But.."before i continue ...he continue talking and when I heard he say "If you don't like me I don't mind If we just pretend to be going out"that made me shocked of what he said...then I sense someone was watching us I sigh...I saw some girls sneaking up on us...I don't know maybe he was the same as me...i don't know...Well as for me, since i'm having problems with people pushing their arbitrary ideals on me,If it's just pretending.....He touches me in my face"So, for the time being a confession in name only..............Do you want to go out with me?"he asked

I that time I still hadn't realized that i had been trapped in an unexpected hole......

End of flashback

Times like break time I always play like a good wife to him and give him food that i made....

"It tastes awful"he complained

"Huh?"I said

"The bacon is too burnt, the fried chicken is too crispy the rice is too hard, it doesn't look, appetiting in any way, shape, or form."he critized.

"If you're going to  make it, make something better there's a limit to being able t eat soething bad while pretending it tastes good"he continued

My blood is boiling with anger....."AREN'T YOU THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO MAKE IT?!" I angryly shouted to him..I remember the day he order me"You should bring me a lunch, or two since we're going out even if we are just pretending"remembering that time made me more angry...and made me more more angry when he say"You can't even cook properly....what a hopeless woman..." he sight....I'm so pissed arghhhhh

The elegant and kind prince was actually a selfish and arrogant king....

"Argh~~~~~~ I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I'M GOING TO BREAK UP WITH YOU!! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO PRETEND WITH A POMPOUS GUY LIKE YOU!!!"i ANGRYLY SAID -.-+++

"I don't want to break up...." when he said that, some part of my heart beat nervously,why he doesn't want to break up???

'Huh?"I asked

"My image will go down If we break up after going out for just a week.... Even if it is your fault"..with that my anger got back....

"I can bear being with a somewhat arrogant and clumsy girl if the alternative is the destruction of my image.."I was angry that i threw into his face the lunch I made...

This romance is biult only on apperance and pride...........

I was walking in the hall way not in the mood...then I saw a group of girls surrounding a guy all over and saying stuff like["omo seungri is so cool"] yeah right ...["you were no.1 again for todays mock mathe exam, right?"]..["You were also no.1 with your composite score for the final exam, right?"] ["You're cool, kind, and on top of that, you're smart] ..."It's not a big deal ha ha ha" I heard him say.

At the rooftop we were sitting there for like an hour already he was gloomy because he thought it wasn't a big deal at all. "You did all nighters for a week in order to rank #1 for the mock exam...You're an idiot"I said'You'd go that far to look cool?"i continued."Shut Up. i'm perfectionist."he said.   Well, it's not like I don't understand..I'm kinda like that too...

THUD.....

I was suprise to see him leaning on my head,"W-WAit?!"as a pushed him but failed."There's no point in being lovey dovey when no one's around..."I said still pushing him.... then he slide and it become my hips become his pillow......he's sleeping i thought..and i let a sigh while looking at him sleeping I can't help but to take a picture kekeke*snap 'What a stupid face i want to show it to everybody'i said in thought while looking at the picture..then I went back at looking at him sleeping......I bet That the only time Seungri can relax is when he is alone with me...i thought..then i touched his hair 'he's kind of like a cat' i thought"Good Boy.You can be pretty cute if you're sleeping"I whispered....the I saw his eyes were open i was suprised and I slides back when he got up.'Ahh he's awake!?!'

"ummmm!! I really didn't mean anything by it...."I said

"Have you fallen for me?"he asked smile in his face....

BA-DUMP

"Wha-Wha-What are you talking about!? Of-of-of Of course not!"I stuttered...

*thump *thump *thump Why? Why am I getting nervous--------!?

*class break

"Chaerin unnie is so lucky yu have a great boyfriend like Seungri oppa~"i heard minzy said with awe...

"That's right He's so perfect, there's nothing bad you can say about him....I'm jealous"Minzy's friend Sulli said with jealous but kind way.

*Lack of knowledge is such a blessing....ha ha ha ha

"Yeah....but he does get a bit willful sometimes(quite a bit)?"I  stated...

"wa ha ha ha ha  She's boasting"sulli teasing"that's not..."before I could finished what i'm saying someone interrupt..."If you're unsatisfied,, give him to me."The three girls we're eyeing me like they're going to destroy me..."Wait Yuri(just randomname keke)"minzy and sulli block them saving me....tehn someone said out of nowhere"You can't have me.."then someone hug me in the back the voice that is coming is"Every part of me belongs to Chaerin..From my head to the tip of my nails EVERYTHING belongs to CHAERIN"it was seungri...."I wouldn't give you a hair on my head"he said  *Badump This--------- Isn't love..This is only because it's in front of other people..We're only pretending to be inlove...If I fall in love,I lose....

He dragged me ouside where no students see us he let a sigh and let's go of my hands..I was a little dissapoint.....he notice me "What?          Did you want to hold my hands a little longer?"and it got me in reality I blushed...."I....never said that...! Don't just decide on your own idiot"I turn away to hide my blushing face..My Face id red right now-------------Then i felt something in my hand  a hand holding my hand it was him seungri... 

"You don't have to be stubborn in front of me"he said as get close to me..

"i know everything about you...your true nature everything...." he was getting closer and it's like he is going to kiss me i felt my phone drop...I pushed him"Seungri!"

"We're alone right now So we don't have to force ourselves to look good together"I said with my hands in his chest...

"--------Yeah. You're right"he said and left me

Narrator Pov

-------Yeah. You're right. the he left Chaerin standing and thingking she regret saying that to him......But someone behind the door a girl heard them talking and find out the're secret....

...............