Confession Club: His Glasses

Confession Club

Here is another TopBom,I'm sorry about to those who is waiting for DARAGON but I'll  make one,don''t worry so just enjoy another TopBom kekeke.

It has been a month since I entered high school. There's a rumor that 3rd year Seunghyun a.k.a TOP the scariest guy in school..Everyone says that behind those glasses is a sharp gaze,so they try not to face him. And I.........Broke that guy's glasses..............*Crush.............*Crack........

I was holding my books,5 five books,I was in a hurry to go to class when I suddenly bumped into someone...somethign fell in the ground I did not know what was that then I look at the person whom I bumped and apologize...I look up and found it was no other than the scariest guy in our school TOP i don't know why their scare about him,to tell the truth I don't feel scared of him.......so yeah...and about the thing that fell .....is his ....glasses!!!!.

"I-I'm so sorry Seunghyun-shii..I'll pay for them..."I said woried.

I heard some students chattering,gasping.............["Wah...what a big problem.Especially Top's glasses...Poor Bommie."].......["That guy,is it true that when he takes his glasses off,fire forms in his eyes.?"]............

We both bent down our knees to pick up the broken glasses.

I saw his eyes without the glasses on,I was suprised of how he looked without his glasses.It's different...He's not really that scary....he's actually kinda......

he got closer to my face like he was going to kiss me......*Wah.......

"EH?!!!"I exclaimed.

"Who......Are........You?"he said with his deep voice........so he was not going to kiss me,instead he examined my face,touches my face.

"Pa-Park Bom. I'm Bom. Starting today,I'll be sitting next to you."I stuter.

"hmmm?Bom?A girl I don't know. Let me see your face. I can't see anything beyond 30-40cm.[note:30-40cm is about 1 feet]

*Ah.........What a suprise. I didn't think his eyes were really bad.*

"Anyway I'll pay for them..."         "of course" I heard him say.         ".....How..Much?"I asked.

"Aishh really,...Those took 5 weeks to make."he  said

"Huh?! What?"suprisingly said.

"That'ss why....................................Starting today,You're going to be my eyes for five weeks."He said pointing at me. While me dumpfounded of what he said.

*WHAT DID YOU SAY?!*

~Lunch Break~

"What do we do?! Top is going to eat Bom Unnnie!!"Minzy said.

"So what? I'm envious. I want to be eaten by Top Oppa~"Sulli said .

"Yah..You're dead to Taeyang Oppa!"Minzy chuckled.

"ahahahaha."sullii just laughed.

"Yah.I don't mean like that anyway,What I  mean is....you know...even the seniors are too afraid to pick a fight with him. Plus he's delinquent,he's hard to approacch and really scary."Minzy continued.

"You're an idiot,minzy. Most good looking guys are the wild ones,you know."Sulli said.

"Yah you are so bad!You're only looking at his face.!"MInzy said as she grabs sulli's colar.

I just laughed at them and being calm.

'Ahahaha hey guys! Don't worry. I'll do my best! I'm the one who made the mistake."I said as I try to stopped them.

"Sigh,Unnie,unnie is so innocent,someone like you sigh.......that unforgiving attitude.UNNIE what if that sneaky oppa do something to you later!?;Minzy run towards me holding my shoulder tightly.

"ahahaha You guys are too much."I said.

"Oh yeah.That oppa, has he seen your face?'sullli said.

"He said I was a girl he hasn't seen yet. I think he was thinking my last name is 'Bom'. He can see 30-40 cm away...What should I do?"I said innocently.

"GREAT!!! KEEP IT THIS WAY!"

"what?"

"And WHEN YOU'RE FINISHED SWITCH SEATS! This is so he will overlook you.!"minzy and sulli said.

"huh?"

*Anyway,everyone is worried. I thought he was scary, but they were saying he's good looking. Why do they think like that........Truthfully,seunghyun's eyes are sharp...He looks like he knows what he's looking at.*I opened the classroom's door and find him waiting,without his glasses. ummmm he seems angry..gahhh!

"ah u-umm... Top-shii....I'll let ou borrow my notes later."I said nervously.

He looked at me with his peircing eyes.....that made me uneasyy....

"What are you talking about? You have to write them in my notebook."he coldly said.

"I-Is th-that right.....?"I stutter.

"That's why I'm going to let you borrow my notebook so you can copy them for me."he added.

*And that's how I started helping Top.Everything he wanted he order it to me like buy snack for him,copy notes for him,.......But this situation.......I look like I'm a .....................Slave?*

"Bom, let's go home.Let me borrow you hand."

"ahhh s-sure."

"Here."he let out his right hands for me to hold.and I gave mine.

*Holding hands with a guy....This is my first time since birth ahaha...But there isn't any meaning behind us holding hands,right?.We're only holding hands so that he won't be in danger.*

*Touches.....

*Thumb Thumb...

"!"...*what is this?!Wh-Why is my heart beating so fast?!*

I quickly pulled out my hand.

"WAH...That....Tickled......hehe"I said*Is he angry*

"Ah sorry I was trying to learn your hand."he said...

"It's a habit. Like the ttemperature and tenderness. it looks blurry If I just look, so If I touch it,(he holds my hand again)I can remember the form in my head. So...If I grab a person's hand, I can tell who it is."He said.

"Wahhh...It's like magic......OH Sorry. Even though it's hard for you..."I said.

"No, even if it's not bad.'He said.

*Usually he can't see people, like watching invisible people....he must've had that kind of feeling.*

We started walking....

*Anyway, I didn't know and I used to not like him....Holding someone's hand..has a definite meaning.....If it's like that, does that mean I mean I'm doing a good deed...?................But......I can see......as I hold his hand I felt a soft feeling....*

"umm this is my bus...so i'm gonna go then..Thanks."he said bring me in realization.

"Ah yeh sure thing."I said.

After he get in to the bus I let out a big nervous sigh.

"ah..ah There was so much tension!I only let go of his hand--------!"

*But......."thanks".......So he's a person that says thanks..........It's strange. Even though his attitude is like that.Well, He wasn't....As scary as I thought...But......Will he be ok by himself?*

~The next Day~

I saw him entering....

"uh um Hi Top-shii."I greeted him....I saw his forehead has a band-aid.

"umm What's wrong with your forehead..? Did you fight or something?"I asked nervoulsy.

He glared at me.

"My sister drove me here this morning.......Yesterday in the bus.....I was in the center holding on to the pole, and a person's arm was there.That person knocked into me, and I fell."

"JUST AS I EXPECTED"I make a expected face.

Everybosy was shocked..........

"ah it's nothing.."I said

"Unnie,he must be in a bad mood already."Minzy said.

*I should have helped him walk. I'll help him this time.*

I saw him bumped to other people and it makes him pissed off.....

*ok I'm scared....!gahhh..I can barely talk to him...Is there....anything good to talk about?*

We arrived at the bus stop.

"oh it's here. I'm going.Thanks."

I made my decision.

I step in to the bus too and hold his hand....

"Wh-What are you doing?"he asked.

"Don't worry. While you're going home...I'll be here."I said.

"So don--WAHHH!!"The bus quiclly moved..and I was like pushed and hit Seunghyun....

"Now who are you saying 'be careful' to"he said.

"i-'m sorry keke"

*ah I made him angry again.*

I did not realize I was staring at him sigh..

"What are you looking at?"he said noticing me looking at me.

"HUH?!"I said as I panic.

"Even though I can't see much, I still know that you're looking at me."he said.

"Sorry"i quickly apologize.

"Apologizing again??It's annoying."he said.

Then we heard some people chattering about him.Him that has a scary face. and him is so bad..

*Does he care about what they said,'Scary face' and 'bad'?*

Then I heard one girl says"I feel sorry for that girl."and that made me respond to them.

"Umm that's not it. I broke this guy's glasses. You might think he's scary, but right now when he opens his eyes, his face expression turns out like that.He's pretty nice too. See, I'm protecting him in case someone bumps iinto him."I said.

"YAH!IDIOT!!STOP IT" he said.I saw him blush kekeke.

We got out of the buss.....

"I used to hate wearing my glasses...but now it's became a habit. and my eyesight kept getting worse. Besides, my eyes were naturally bad."he said.

"WHat I mean is....While protecting you, it give me strengh. Thanks."he added and I was kinda suprise of what he just said....not knowing I grabbed his arm.

"Umm In return I'll change the bandage. Bend down.At first, you need someone to diligently change it."I added.

He bend down.

I looked at him as he close his eyes...*ahh- His eye-lashes are long....I don't think he is scary at all.*

I saw his hands is about to touch my face....I quickly get up and step away from him.

"What---Wha's wrong.?'I asked.

"It's nothing. Bye."he said as he walked away.

* I remember when he says"If I touch it..I can see it's form.".......Was he trying to look at me? But..Why?It wasn't because I was afraid. I was just...suprised....I don't know if I hurt him.*

The next Day

We were together walking...............

"ummm Top do you like soccer?"I asked to break the silent.

"What?!"UmmYeah Why?'he said,

"I got two tickets for soccer do you want to go tomorrow?"I asked.

"no I can't."he said coldly.

"ok....ummm do you have spare glasses?"

"My younger brother stepped on them("oh no"I said) They're making them again, and I stepped on my other one.".he said.......

*I think he can looks things that other people cannot,*

But I get him to say yes to see the game wahahahahaha sorry 'bout that kekekeke.

After the game it was crowded...I separed to him for a minute...I look for him....then I saw him....I know that It's dangerous for him to alone,now that he can't barely see.

"Ah Found You."I said as I grab his hand.

"What were you doing?! I was worried!"he yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry I was worried too!."I yelled too.

"I thought you'd get crushed.since you're kinda small...!"

"I thought Seunghyun would fall!" as we both argued.

He was suprised of what I said that he would fall and that earned a small smile from him.

"Next time...i won't let go."he said.

*I'm helping because of his eyes, but.......I want to see only Seunghyun.I was hesitant to hold your hand. Now I don't want to let go.*

"Hey, You" he said.

"What?"I said smiling.

"Are you going to come in?"he said then I look  where we were going...in the restroom...

"Ah sorry..."I said as I quickly let go of his hand.

Then I heard someone called me.

"Bom unnie!"

"Minzy?Sulli?"I said

"Do you also come to these places?! We could have came together."they said.

"No,Seunghy--"

"what? he made you came all the way here?!"

"Just wait a bit unnie. Soon our seats are going to to change!"minzy said.

[Author Pov: Seunghyun was about to go out he heard the girls talking,]

"Were you careful so he wouldn't get good look at your face? After you change seats, it's the end right?"sulli said.

[Author POV:Seunghyun was shocked of what he just heard.]

I saw Seunghyun went out and he walked away.*he must've misundersatnd.!*

I grab Seunghyun's hand.

"it's misunderstanding,Seunghyun-ah. Nothing else."i explain.

I felt he hold on my hands tighten.

"Take me home. Isn't it you job? I think it's best if it ends here."he said coldly.

*noo...*

"Who...Who What?! And why are you walking around together?There are rumors going around about you two dating.!"Minzy said suprised.

"ah! Minzy ah it's ok..It was..my ...fault...eh?"*what am i saying?!*

I felt him let go of my hands.

"I'm sorry. Next time, find a nicer guy to hold hands with." he said as he walked away..

*That's not it*

*It's  ending like this so easily. Right. I'm Seunghyun's eyes until he gets his glasses. But....I..I... think where it's going is scary..an unclear outline....Now it's starting to look clearer.*

I saw him walking away....I followed him...

"as i thought...I just can't drop this relatiochip."

I grabbed his arm...and look at him and he look at me...

"Didn't I tell you?I won't let go again."I said as I hold his hand.

*How is it..that this person is so loveable?*

"Wh-what are you saying?"he panic and blushed,

"That's what I'm sayingg I want it to always be likee this. I want to see many things with you. I want to know more about you.Because...I like Seunghyun."I confessed.

I saw him blushed and turned away.

*It's true....

"I-I also was really curious about Bom.Who she was..I was curious..Unconsciously,when I avoided your hand, i tried to be a person you didn't like. I purposely bought the tickets to look good. i asked my brother."he said blushing kekeke.

"hehe Do you want to see?"I said...

*If you see only me...Is it unfair?

He his hand touches my face slowly examinign every corner of if.

"Soft"he said.

"Can I come a bit closer?(i nodded)Bom, What's your name?"

"Bom,Park Bom."

"Then, Bom....."

*As I thought we.....

"I like you" he said as he kissed me..

*can see each other when no one sees us....

*we became one.*

The end but I added a little bit.

At school~

I saw Seunghyun wearing his glasses,the new one.

"Seunghyun. You fixed your glasses."I said smiling.

He just ignore me.

"eh? Ahh! that's right. It's the first time he has seen my face properly..."i thought

he turne around and he let out his hand offering.

"Here."he said.

ahaha such a sweet guy.

 

*Starting today..you will..see something and experienced...The thing called "Love"*

 

 

 

 

THE END GUYS.....i HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

I KNOW IT'S NOT DARAGON,

I'M STILL THINKING ABOUT THAT,BUT DON'T YOU WORRY I'LL WRITE A DARAGON ONESHOT EKEKEK PROMISE EHEHEHE.

SO YEAH THANKS AGAIN.....

THANKS FOR COMMENTING AND SUBCRIBING!!!

YOU CAN REQUEST ONE SHOT FROM MEE EHEHE

~DES~