Confession Club: Apple Cheek

Confession Club

MINZY's POV

It's winter...me and my friends were walking together going to school.It was cold while I was walking she saw a guy that attract evryone.He was beautiful and has smiley eyes.

I notices him and I look at him,not noticing that the guy was heading towards my direction I wonder why?

He finally spoke "Ah. Miss Apple"he said. I just notices that the guy I was staring at was in front of me then I got back in reality.He spoke again that made me blush"Did your face turn red after seeing me?He teasingly said to me.I just notice that he was Daesung,he was one of my classmates why didn't I notices that in the first place?I thought."What?! I keep telling you that's not the case!!"I yelled back..Then he continue walking....ignoring me....Arhhhh!!!

In School(Break Time)

While I was resting I heard someone said"Not Again. Daesung Oppa is making another girl cry"I just ignore what were they're saying I have no time to listen because because i know it's not worth my time.

Then I heard my friend Sulli say"There's a rush of confessions because it's right before graduation" then someone said "As expected of Daesung"

Then I finnally spoke"It's pretty starnge what exactly do they see in a guy like Daesung oppa?"I asked them.

Sulli:What are you talking about? It's so obvious.

Then in our class one girl confess to Daesung oppa.

Girl:Then, please Sunbae~!

Daesung:Okay.then he hugged her and everyone was in awe.

While I'm looking at them finished hug, Daesung oppa the saw me looking.

He showed a smirk in his face then said"OHO~ Miss Apples.Why are you turning so red while staring at me? Have you fallen for me at last"

"I was glaring at you! If your going to make fun of me, atleast do it while looking at me in the eyes"I said angrily

"heh It would be so much better if you were more honest"again with the teasing smile.

IN A SNOWY VILLAGE FULL OF INTROVERTED PEOPLE....DAESUNG HAS A RARE, LIGHTER PERSNALITY, AND GETS THE ATTENTION.

The Transfer Student Kang Daesung and I First met Last April......

Flashback

Teacher: Er This is Kang Daesung. He moved with his Dad's transfer from Japan to here(in Korea)

Everybody was amused by him.He was assigned to sit beside me.I looked at him and he looke at me"Huh?"I thought

"What is this?"He said"You're blushing. Have you fallen for me"he continue said.I got irritated then I suddenly slapped him that makes everyone make a gasped.

"M- My cheek's been red since I was born!"I corrected him

"Scary"he said while touching his face where I slapped him.

End Of Flashback

"He keeps calling me 'Apples', 'Apples', like he has a grudge or something. He's so flightly, it's just too much!"I said

I Gong Minzy have naturally apple-red cheeks that go well with the surroundings snowfields.'Whenever I see Daesung, I get so irritated...'i stated in my thought.

"I wish it was spring already... Thank god we'll go to different colleges."I hopingly said.

"But... Daesung oppa~'s really nice"Sulli said.I just ignore her saying "nice" huh!

Then my another friend continue what was sulli's saying"And he's really nice to girls thatat he rejects. Japan guys are really sensible"she said charmingly

"He's just a conninving ert"I said angrily and irritated.

"HMPH! Maybe him picking on you is his way of trying to communicate with you? And not because he dislike you"Sulli continue again siding Daesung's side

I turned immidiately to her and said"ABSOLUTELY NOT"

I saw him walking from our direction and out of nowhere he bid goodbye to me"Bye Bye Miss Apples"

"See? Daesung doesn't even look at me in the eyes"

There was a time.... When I used to think that he was nice guy. The day he transferred to our school, I was heading home......

Flashback

Dae:What?! The next bus doesn't arrive for another hour?!How inconvenient....

Min:Ah!! I live in teh opposite direction, so my bus arrives in 10 minutes.

Because our school district is really large... There are a couple of students who have to commute by bus...

We both looked at eachother we end up be alone here..waiting...

Dae:Um. What about convenience stores?

Min:There's one five stations away from here.

Then the wind blowsss It was cold~~

Dae:hA~ What an annoying place. It's still winter in April, and there's nothing but mountains around here...

I got angry

'How do you live in such a Dump?"

"You little urban bumpkin!!!"I hit him in the head

"WHat do you mean there's nothing but mountains?! There are plenty of things to discover while waiting for the next bus!"I shouted"Even though it's cold, a pretty flower like this...(pointing to the flower in the ground)"..'Wait a city kid like him find that boring as well...'I thought

"I guess your right.I never seen a cuter springtime."he said before I finished talking...

I expected him to mock me, but he smiled.That was the last time he looked in me in the eyes.

in school

"Lately...I'm getting more and more irritated by him for some reason"I sigh

I was taking off my shoes and suddenly heard a girl"Soon. We'll graduate, and the bus route to each of our schools are completely different, so...."the i saw Daesung hugging a girl.

Like I said when spring arrives, I won't have to look at such frustrating scenery again.

"How come sunbae...Never tries to get a grilfriend, Even though you're kind and flrty to other girls?"the girl asked

'Huh? Well, its because he wants to keep his harem intacts...'I thought

"I.......Have Someone I liked. Though it's anrequited love, I can't help the way I feel. So I can't date other girls"He answered

"Really Sunbae?"the girl said

"Well, as long as we're just playing around, it's fine. Our house motto is "be nice to girls" "

What is going on?Why...am I making this kind of expression? I thought

He saw me looking at them

"What's wrong, Miss Apples? Did I break your heart? Your face is Red, as if you're about to cry"Teased me

'Wahhhh!!!' my brain is going to explode!!

"D-Don't misunderstand!! I was just flabbergasted by your attitude!!!I shouted

"A-And I have stomach ache!!" ....'What's happening to me? My heartis beating so fast......it's painful and I feel really hot.......It's ok.... My cheeks is always red like apples........My ears have turned red too, but I don't think he found out about that.' then I heard the girl start to spoke again.."I see... You have someone you like back in Japan....Is that why you chose a high school in Japan, sunbae" I was shocked

He answered"Yeah..."

'Ah, I finally figured out.... Wy I was so angrily at Daesung.....'

"It'll bloom again in few days" "It doesn't have to bloom... i don't need something like spring to come along so quickly" I said closing my eyes for a minute....

Just before graduation....i fell in love with someone who hates me and is inlove with someone else....Someone who is going to leave..... and I realized it just now even I think I'm way too slow.......................I knew that He wasn't just a flightly person.... I was always envious....Of those girls, who could look him in the eyes while being embraced by him.

'I can't let him know......'

"he really hates me....I'll die of embarrassement if he finds out that I liked him..."I thought

'Just Once, i wish I could........talk to him while looking at him in the eyes...'

Then we met again waiting for the bus....then I asked to broke the silence

"S-So .... What kind of person is the girl you like?"I asked

"Mm... She's really nice and Pretty like a flower.....She's a really good person."he answered

I suddenly felt the urge to puch him .....She is so different from me...

"Ah,is that so? I hope you'll be able to let her know how you feel."i said

"Well....She doesn't like me too much because she thinks I'm Flighty."he radomly said

"That's not TRUE!!"I argue"I..I mean...You know how to sincerely care about a person..... And you have a really coold side to your personality as well... Even i felt that way about you"I corrected him..

End of FLashback