#2~Meeting them again

My lovelife in Korea

Soo jin's POV

"Virus(one of the nicknames oppa gave me when i was younger), I've already settle the admin stuff. You will go to school with me next Monday." Oppa said. I sighed as I plopped on the couch. I hate going to school...

"Oppa~please tell me why I have to go to school. " I whined. Soo hyun just shook his head and continued to watch his television. He suddenly start to fangirl(or fanboy).

"OMG OMG!It's EXO!!!KYAHHH~"He screamed (yeah literally) into my ear and shook my hand vigorously.

"Yah!Lee Soo Hyun!Let go of me!Ahh!" I shouted as I slapped his arm continuously.  He apologised and let go.

"Who's this group that caught my oppa's attention?" I asked as I peeked at the television. It was showing a group of young boys dancing.

"It's EXO. They are a rookie group of 12 boys that debuted two years ago.They are in the same company as noona. They are so cool!" And my brother started fanboying again. I loked at the television and saw some familiar faces.

Wait. I think I saw... joonmyeon hyung? Chanyeol hyung? Even that angry bird hyung?! I gasped when I saw him. I can't believe he debuted. I continued to search for more familiar faces. My eyes soon landed on one person. That person that I have dated way back ago. That person that I fell in love with deeply. That person is...sehun. Oh sehun. I wonder how he is doing with his idol life. What am I thinking?

"Oppa."

"Hm?" Oppa asked, not peering his eyes off the television.

"Let's go to SM."

"EH?Ohh~ my sister is growing up already~falling in love at first sight~" Soo hyun cooed. I rolled my eyes.

"Some of my old friends are in there.Let's go." I patted my gaping brother's shoulder and turned off the television.I made myself presentable, grab my valuables before leaving the house with oppa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

"Appa!" Ji won called out. I smiled a little as I walked towards the little kid. He was sitting at a corner watching us practice.

Ji won was sort of  soo jin's and my son. We found him one night lying in a basket on the streets. We wanted to take care of him but we were too young at that time, so we sent him to the orphanage. We always visited him at that time . After a few years(after soo jin went to study abroad), I was old enough to adopt him.

"When is umma coming back?" He asked amd pouted. My face softens when I saw it.

"Soon." I answered and ruffled his hair. Just then the door opened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo jin's POV

"This is EXO's practice room?Are you sure?" I asked again as I stood in front of the door.

"I'm very sure. I stal--Oh ." Oppa covered his mouth.I smirked.

"Finally admit it?" I said and opened the door. EXO was practicing their dance moves. I looked around the room carefully. Suddenly, I felt a pair of small arms wrapped around my waist.

"Umma, I miss you..." I heard a familiar voice say softly as he snuggled into my waist. Wait... isn't that...

"Ji won?" I removed the pair of arms and kneeled down to his height. I looked at him carefully. He is really Ji Won.

"Ji won!" I said and hugged him. He hugged me back and both of us stayed like this until someone interrupted.

"*coughs*So...both of you...er..." One of the guys (he had very chubby cheeks)said as he pointed his fingers at me and sehun.

"Have together and have birth to a baby!"Someone(who has high cheekbones and kittenish lips) shouted.  I gasped and covered ji won's ears immediately as the rest smacked his head.

"Hyung!There is a kid here!" Sehun said and rushed towards me(or maybe ji won).

"Let's talk later." He whispered and I nodded.

"Umma, why did you leave?I thought you didn't want me..." ji won said and pouted. I sighed and ruffled his hair.

"I went overseas to study, remember?" I asked. I then looked at the group of guys who were staring at me. I looked at oppa.

"Oppa, can you please tell me who is who?" I whispered to him. He nodded and started.

"This is Xiumin."He pointed at the guy with chubby cheeks. He waved at me.

"Anneyeong haseyo, Xiumin inmida." I smiled at him."Anneyeong haseyo xiumin sshi. Soo jin inmida."

"This is Luhan." He pointed at a guy with sparkling eyes. Wait. Luhan...isn't he the guy that drag me into the alley?

"Hi,we meet again." He said.

"Yeah."

"This is kris." He pointed at a guy with a fierce look. He look so intimidating.Please note the sarcasm.

"Hey angry bird." I said. Everyone started laughing. Some were ROFL while some are holding it in (which failed miserably).

"Hey! I didn't see you for so many years and this Is what you do?" Kris said in English.

"This is just the warm up.I haven't even started with when you were a kid. " I retorted back. Everyone managed to control their laughter before oppa continue to introduce. I greeted them one by one and chatted for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan POV

Sehun didn't tell me about Soo Jin before... he didn't even say that he dated before. Wait, why am I so concerned about sehun dating?

"Luhan hyung!" Someone called out. I snapped out of my daze and looked at the person. It was yixing.

"Yes?"

"Why are you so dazed today?it's so unlike you."

"Nothing, I'm just tired."yixing stared at me suspiciously but shrugged.

"Let's rest for a while before we continue our practice. " Suho shouted. Talking about the typical umma...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Jin's POV

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked once we reached the rooftop.

"Soo Jin ah, that wasn't what you saw--"

"Then what? I saw everything perfectly and clearly." I interrupted him. I continued before he could saw anything.

"You cheated on me, Sehun. Right before I left. I was crying during the flight!" I shouted as I feel tears blurring my vision. I could see sehun's figure walking towards me. I walked backwards and held my hands in front of me.

"It's over, sehun. It's over 4 years ago." I whispered loud enough for him to hear and ran down to the washroom. I cried there for god-knows-how-long before I decided to head back.

I made sure that my eyes doesn't look puffy and walked to EXO's practice room. When I went in, the guys are practicing one of their new songs while soo hyun oppa and ji won are at the corner.

I sat at the corner, beside ji won and oppa, and watched them dance. Somehow, I ended up dancing with them. I have a passion for dancing, so I can't keep my leg and hands to myself when I hear music.

After the song ended, the guys were praising me for my awesome dancing. I then went back and sat at the corner. Ji won climbed onto my lap after a while. Sleep and tiredness soon took over me. I must exercise more, was my last thought before I fell asleep.

Little did soo jin know, someone was outside the practice room, watching her.

*time skip*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

It was soon night time when they finished practice. Ji won and soo jin  had fallen asleep on the practice floor a long ago. After the guys had finished practice, they noticed the sleeping faces of them. Some of them chuckled. Both of them must be very tired.

"Can someone help me carry her? She's so heavy and I'm not strong..." Soo hyun said. Sehun immediately volunteered to help out. He easily lifted her up bridal style and brought her home (since it was near).

"Soo hyun ah,  where is her bedroom?" He asked. Soo hyun pointed upstairs."It's the first room from the left." He answered. Sehun nodded and carried her to her room. He silently opened the door, kicked off the blanket and placed her on the soft white mattress. He covered her with the blanket. She still looks so beautiful... sehun thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

She still looks so beautiful... I carefully tucked some of her hair behind her ear. Her sleeping face is really so pretty. Her eyes, long eyelashes, cute nose and her kissable lips. Wait. What am I thinking? I shook my head to snap out of all my thoughts and left the room.