#6~Memories

My lovelife in Korea

Soo Jin's POV

"Soo Jin...soo jin" I strained my eyes before opening them fully. Where am I? I thought. Flashbacks of just now then crossed my mind.

"Soo Jin, are you alright?" As soon as the questions were asked, tears poured down my cheeks. I felt a pair of arms wrapped themselves around me while another one was my back.

"It's alright aegi, it's all over. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 years ago(Author's POV)

Back then,Soo Jin was a very studious student, technically a nerd. Because of her nerdiness, she was bullied in middle school. Luckily,Soo Hyun and Sehun was always around her and protecting her. Until...

"Oppa, I want to be alone here." Spo jin said when she reached the big tree behind the school learning blocks.

"No,I will not leave you alone." Soo hyun said firmly.

"Please? Don't you want to see your crush?It's boring here you know?" That was what it took to "chase" her oppa away. Not long after, a group of bullies found her there.

"Look what we have here, a nerd." One of them said.

"Look at her, so pathetic. Even her brother left her." Another one said. The group kept insulting her, and even put it into actions. They beat her up.

Soo Jin started to learn martial arts after the incident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(still author's POV)

Soo Hyun and sehun are still comforting Soo jin.Sehun felt pain when he saw Soo jin crying. He couldn't control and kissed her temple.

"It's ok, Jinnie. We're here to protect you. No one will harm you again." He whispered to her as he continue to her back. The rest of EXO-K internally cooed at them at the corner.

"So cute~I wish that taeyeon noona and I will be like that..." Baekhyun sighed and said.(I'm sorry, but I'm a baekyeon shipper)

"Soo Jin, cheer up. Remember how you cheer me up when I'm sad?" Suho asked Soo Jin. Soo jin started giggle a little.

"I remember, especially hyung's ugly face when he cries.Wow, I nearly went blind that time." Soo Jin commented. Everyone in the room, except Suho, started laughing.

"There, you can make fun of me. It means you're alright, right? " He asked. Soo jin wiped her tears and nodded.

*time skip*

"Do you... want me to take you home?" Sehun asked. Soo Jin shook her head.

"It's alright, I have oppa with me." She replied. Sehun nodded and walked the opposite direction.

"Why don't you agree to that?" Soo Hyun asked. He is not going home just yet. He has some matters to deal with.

"It's still awkward between us. Especially what happened in the past." Soo Jin replied. She was trying to hold her tears.

"But... you can see don't you? He still loves you. Just now..." Soo Hyun trailed off. Soo jin remembered what happened just now. Her face became a shade of red.

"Let's not talk about it...Don't you need to go? Go, oppa. I'll go home myself."Soo jin said. Soo hyun then reluctantly went off.

I want to... but I don't dare,oppa. I don't dare to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

I walked a few streets before I spotted EXO-K's van. I ran and got on quickly. We don't want amy fans chasing us, right?

"Yah, where's Soo Jin?" Chanyeol hyung asked once manager hyung started driving. I shook my head.

"She didn't want to come. " I replied simply.

"Have you told her everything?"This time, suho hyung asked.

"I can't..."

"What about when she comes on Friday?" He asked again. I shook my head.

"Not now. I have my idol life to deal with. Now's not the time." I replied, but deep inside, I've been wanting to tell her since the start. Suho hyung kept quiet and sat back.

During the trip, I was staring out of the window, lost in My thoughts.

If only Soo Jin saw what really happened... if only she wasn't leaving for canada... if only...

Should I tell her? Or leave it as it is?

I took out the bracelet that was in my bag. If only...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, their manager was listening attentively to their conversation.

So that girl is Soo Jin, he thought. He smiled.

"Manager hyung, why are you smiling?" Baekhyun asked.

"Just thinking about something." He answered. Luckily, Baekhyun did not ask any further.

I must find a chance to talk to her personally.