#5~ A plan

My lovelife in Korea

Soo Jin's POV

"Good morning class. Today..." and the teacher started her usual rambling. I placed my head on my palm and pretend to listen. Ugh. I need some caffiene right now... I'm so sleepy. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I knew who he was.

"Yes, sehun?" I asked, keeping my focus to the front.

"You play soccer?" He asked. My eyes widened.

"Damn that deer." I mumbled in chinese. I turned to sehun.

"Yes." I said and pointed a finger at him. "You better don't tell anyone, especially so nyuh shi dae, or else..." I clenched my fist. He nodded and went back to listening to the lecture.

*time skip*

I munched on my bread as I browse through the different curriculum activities. Omo, there's soccer!But not for girls...T.T

"Thinking about which CCA to join?" A voice said behind. I jumped a little and looked at the culprit. It was oppa.

"Oppa? How do you know I was here?" I asked. He smiled creepily, which scares me.

"I have resources." He answered. I rolled my eyes and continued looking. Suddenly, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist and a weight was placed on my head.

"Oppa, we're in public." I stated flatly. We're like currently in the middle of the hallway, so it's awkward. Oppa ignored me and browse through with me.

"Why don't you join the dance club? Since you dance so well just now." He suggested.

"Don't even talk about just now."

**flashback**(3rd person's POV)

"Where are you guys going?" Soo jin asked when sehun stood up. Everyone were slowly heading out of the classroom.

"You don't know?" Sehun asked.

"No." Soo jin asked as she looked up at sehun.

"They switched the chemistry class with dance class."

"Huh? Then why isn't it written in the timetable?" She asked as she looked at her timetable.

"They just changed it last week. Now let's go." Sehun answered as he pulled Soo Jin by the arm. Soo jin puffed her cheeks a little as she followed sehun to the dance room (which sehun find very cute).

Sehun opened the door and both of them entered the room. Soo jin immediately noticed that there were many people in the room, and amongst them was her oppa. Oppa? what is he doing here? Soo jin thought.

"The school made 2 classes from different levels together for dance class."Sehun whispered and Soo Jin nodded.

"Why are you two late for dance class?" The dance instructor asked.

"Soo JIn is a new student and she did not know her way here, so I brought her here." Sehun answered. The teacher nodded and looked at Soo Jin.

"Are you the new student?" Soo JIn nodded. "Then perform a song in front of the class." The teacher said flatly. Soo Jin's jaw dropped for a second but composed herself quickly. Sehun sat at his seat while Soo Jin walked to the front. She plugged her phone to the speaker and chose her music. It was 'Maroon 5-Moves Like Jagger'. she took her position and started to dance.

Her body moved like it was boneless. She focused on the music and nothing else.After she danced the whole song, she looked at the whole class who was silent. Is my dancing that bad? Soo Jin thought. Suddenly, thunderous appalause echoed the whole room. She looked at the teacher, who gave a thumbs up.

**Flashback end(Soo JIn's Pov)**

"But you dance really well." Oppa said. I thought of something.

"Oppa? What CCA did you join?" I asked, hoping to be in the same CCA as him.

"It's soccer." i pouted and continued looking at the different activities, until my eyes landed on one.

"Oppa? i'm joining...this one." i pointed to the said activity

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

"Are you sure?" Kai asked and I nodded. Kyungsoo hyung,Tao hyung, Kai and I are at the canteen, eating our lunch (provided by our dearest kyungsoo hyung).

"But won't she... you know?" Tao hyung asked.

"I believe she won't. I've known her for so many years, and I believe that she is still in love with me." I answered as i took another mouthful of rice. The others just shrugged and changing the subject while I was planning something. Wanna know my plan? Nope, I won't tell you. :P(A/N: Bratty sehun...) I will start when she comes to the dorm on friday... which is few days later. Yehet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo Jin's POV

"Why must you join this? It's stupid." Oppa asked as I fill in the form for Librarians. I finished and passed the form back to the librarian at the counter. I then turned to oppa.

"Says the one whose grades aren't as good." I said.

"But seriously, why must you be a librarian?" He asked.

" 'Cause it's quiet and peaceful." I answered. We then started walking out of the library and to our classroom. Just then, a bunch of fangirls pushed me away from oppa and crowded around him.

"OPPA!!!"And the fangirling starts again. It's luckily that I'm not famous in this school.If not...urgh! I shrugged at the thought of getting surrounded by a crazy bunch of people. I then walked away from oppa and down the hallway. Suddenly, a pair of hands held my wrist and covered my mouth and pulled me to the changing room.

"What-" I shouted once the hand was removed from my mouth, but stopped once I saw who the person*scratch that,it's a group* is.

"We meet again, huh." One guy said as he stepped forward. It is that manwhore, Soo Jin thought.

"what do you want?" I asked, trying to keep my calm. He smirked and and walked closer until he was just a breath away.

"Just want to teach you a lesson. What else?" He whispered in my ear. I raised my hand, wanting to give him a punch, but he grabbed my wrists before i could do so.

"urgh! Let go, you bastard!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Guys, let's teach her a lesson!" He released my wrists and said to the other members. They all msirked and cracked their fingers, preparing for a fight. I can't fight all of them... what should i do? I immediately closed my eyes tightly in fear.

"feeling scared now? Then you should not do that to me." Just then, the door burst open.

"How dare you bully her?!" A oh-so-familiar voice said. Sehun? What is he doing here? I opened my eyes and indeed, sehun's there, with EXO-K.

"Sehun!" I tried to run towards him but got blocked. I looked at Sehun pleadingly. Instead of answering, he beckoned me to stand away. I pouted a little but followed.

"So, what would you do to let her go, Jimin?" Sehun asked.

"As long as I finished teaching her a lesson." Jimin answered. Sehun balled his fist and started to attack Jimin. Both groups were soon engaged in a fight. Soo Jin stood there, staring at Sehun. I suddenly felt dizzy. The last thing I heard was Sehun calling my name...