#4~Soccer?

My lovelife in Korea

Soo Jin's POV

"Unnie, I'm home. "I said as I kick my shoes off and placed them in the shoe closet.Did I tell you that unnie doesn't have practice today? SM's schedules are weird...

Unnie nodded and continued to watch her korean drama. She is a fan of k drama. I internally giggled and headed upstairs. I felp on the soft bed and stare at the ceiling, lost In my thoughts.

Why is my heart beating so fast just now?I feel like this...especially to him. Should I say that I'm busy and could not tutor him? But I can't see ji won if I reject...Haiz...what should I do?

Just then my phone vibrated. I got off my bed and looked at the display. Speak of the devil. I opened the message. It read:

I'm free on monday,from 1-3 Wednesday,from 4 onwards and friday whole day.

Monday I'm not free...Wednesday 1-3? I don't think so. That leaves me with friday.But what time? I started to type.

I'm free on friday. You decide the time.

Not long after,I received a reply.

Ok.Then is 3-5 fine?  

                                                             -Sehun

Sure.Then it's at...your dorm?Is it alright?

                                                             -Soo jin

Sure. Here's the address:XXXXX

                                                             -Sehun

Thanks.We will start this friday.

                                                             -soo jin

I placed my phone on my sidetable and layed on the bed. I'm so bored~ What should I do? Like my unnie, I'm always full of energy.Oh yeah! Why didn't I think of that? I sat up and change into comfotable clothes. I then took out a ball that is hidden in the closet.

I've learnt soccer with my oppa when we were still young. Of course, my family members do not know that I play soccer. They don't allow me to because they say it's too dangerous for a girl.pft.Dangerous?

I placed the ball in my bag, with a towel, necessary items and extra clothes. I then left the house(after making up a good excuse to leave the house).

When I reach the soccer field, I saw a few people playing. I thought no one came here. Who are they? I walked closer and took a good look. Wait.. I see... xiumin sshi and luhan sshi with other couple of guys.

I turned around to leave but someone called my name.

"Soo jin!" Shiet. I stopped and slowly turned around.

"H-hi?" I said and waved at them. Luhan came up to me.

"You're here to play soccer?"He asked and I shook my head vigorously. No one other than my oppa know that I play soccer...because if someone else other than my oppa know, unnie will somehow magically know it too.

"I know you play. Otherwise, why would you come to a soccer field? Come and play with us!" He said and dragged me to the field before I could protest. I ended up playing with them.

It was fun but tiring. The guys are fast and accurate.I acted as if I couldn't catch up for the first half. But then, after the second half started...hehe...

The whistle blew,signalling the start of the second half. Luhan looked at me and I nodded. He took the ball and dribbled forward while I ran as fast as I could near the goalpost. The others blocked him well so he had no choice but to kick the ball to me. I took the ball and swiftly dribbled.

The others immediately ran to me and block me. They block, I dodge. I kicked the ball between one of the defender's legs and continued. Soon, I reached the goalpost. I didn't waste a second and immediately kicked it to the top left hand corner. It was a goal.

"Goal!!"Our team shouted. I smiled a little and continued the game. It ended up as our group winning. All of the guys cheered while I walked towards the benches and drank the water that I packed. I sat on the bench and rested.

"I didn't know you could play so well." Someone said. I looked up to see luhan. I smiled and replied.

"All thanks to oppa for teaching me." He nodded and sat beside me.

"It was a nice game." He said.

"Yeah,it was. I haven't sweated that much in a long time. In canada, I have to act like a lady because I'm an exchange student. Really miss playing like this..." I replied and drank more water. I felt his gaze was on me. I stopped drinking and looked at him. He started chuckling.

"I'm curious. How do you look like when you act like a lady?" He asked and imagined. I slapped his arm lightly.

"Yah!Don't even think about it! Even oppa and unnie didn't see me like a lady." I answered back.

"Don't 'yah'!I'm your oppa!" He said. I rolled my eyes. My phone suddenly beeped. I looked at the time. , I have to go home fast!

"Um, I have to go! Bye!" I quickly said and took my bag.

"Meet up next time?"

"Sure. Just don't tell my unnie that I play soccer. Or else..." I clenched my fist and show to him. He nodded and I rushed to the nearest shower room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

"I didn't know that she could play soccer." I said. Minseok nodded in agreement.

"I know right. And she plays so well. We should ask her to come and join us again someday." He answered as we entered the dorm.

"Hyung, you're back. Go and wash yourself up before you eat your dinner."Kyungsoo said as he came out of the kitchen with our dinner. Both of us went to the bathroom and showered.

Dinner time

"Chanyeol ah." I called. The said boy looked up at me, his mouth smeared with food.

"Yea hyung?"

"Do you know that soo jin play soccer?" I asked. Chanyeol suddenly started to choke on his food. He immediately rushed to the kitchen to drink water. He then sat back down.

"SHE PLAY SOCCER?!" he shouted, making everyone cringe at the loudness of his voice. Haiz...no wonder he is a beagle liner.

"Lower down your volume, chanyeol. And yes, she plays soccer. But she did not want me to tell sunny sunbae." I said and continued to eat my food. I peeked up after a while and saw that Kris, Suho, Chanyeol and sehun's mouth are agape. Lol,you should see their faces. But I thought they should since they knew her longer...

"Close your mouths, dudes. I don't know what might fly inside." Chen said. They immediately close their mouths and hit chen.

"OW!Why do I always get hit? And sehun, you're younger than me!" He shouted and chased sehun around the dorm. The rest of them just shook their heads lightly and continued their meal.