#7~Past

My lovelife in Korea

6 years ago

"Yeollie oppa!"Soo jin shouted as she jumped on the said guy.

"Wah!Get your fat off of me! You're so heavy!" Chanyeol shouted back. Soo Jin got off and pouted.

"Meanie!"She said. Chanyeol stuck out his tongue,doing the "merong" face.

"Stop fighting, both of you." Suho said.

"Why am I friends with these people?" Kris muttered to himself and sighed, but Soo Jin heard it.

"Why? 'Cause you're as dorky as us, Kris." Soo Jin rebutted, resulting the whole group to laugh. Sehun was quietly standing behing the group. Soo Jin immediately noticed someone's voice was missing, that lovely voice. She looked around and walked to him.

"Sehun oppa, why are you so quiet? Are you alright?" She asked. Sehun nodded as reply. Soo Jin eyed him suspiciously but walked off.

Sehun had a crush on Soo Jin since they first met. They were very close friends, which was why Sehun didn't dare to confess. He's scared that if he confess, he will break the close friendship that they had. The others had encouraged him to do so, but up till now, he still didin't confess.

Soo Jin was also a little sad that Sehun was quiet. She also had crush on Sehun, but also didn't confess for the same reason. Chanyeol noticed the wierd atmosphere between the two and nudged Kris. Kris smirked as he also noticed what was happening. Both of them nodded at each other and both of them had an idea.

"Um... yeah. Kris hyung, Suho hyung and I have to go for extra practice. We're late already! We better hurry, hyung." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah, Yeah. We have to go. Let's go, Bye!" Kris added and both of them left, dragging the clueless Suho away with them. Sehun awkwardly stood next to Soo Jin as both of them walked aimlessly. There was pregnant silence between them.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Soo Jin said, breaking the silence. Sehun kept quiet, and Soo Jin stopped.

"Why are you avoiding me, Oh Sehun?" She asked again. She can't stand the wierd atmosphere between them anymore. Sehun stopped in his tracks.

"Why? Am I no longer your best friend? Are yo-"

"ENOUGH!" Sehun shouted, cutting Soo Jin. Soo Jin was shocked, Sehun never shouted at her before. Does Sehun really not like her anymore? Is she not worthy of his time? Soo Jin felt sad and tear blurred her vision.

"You really hate me... okay then." She mumbled and ran off. Sehun sighed and turned towards the direction where Soo Jin ran off.

"Aish... This isn't how it is supposed to be." He muttered and ran after her.

~@~

Soo Jin unconsciously ran to the park. She went to the nearest bench and sat down. She wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks. She fiddled the hem of her skirt as she tried to soothe herself, but she couldn't. Sehun soon got there and saw her. His heart softened when he saw she crying. He did not want to see her cry. He shouldn't have shouted.

He quietly walked towards her bench, and immediately hugged her to refrain her from escaping. He heard sniffles coming from Soo Jin.

"Why *sniffle* a-are you *sniffle* h-here?" She asked.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have shouted." Sehun said as he held her tightly. There was no answer, only sniffles.

"There is a reason why I am avoiding you." Sehun continued.

"*sniffle*W-Why?" Soo Jin asked. You can do it, Oh Sehun. Sehun took a deep breath.

"I like you." Sehun said."I've liked you ever since I've met you, but I didn't want to break the friendship that we have. So, I didn't confess." Sehun continued. He heard silence from Soo Jin. 
He let go of the backhug and walked in front to see Soo jin's face. She still had tear stains on her face and held a shocked expression. He sat beside her.

"Soo Jin?" He asked. Soo jin turned to face him and lightly punched him.

"Yah!Why didn't you say it earlier?!" She asked." You made me cry for no reason!" Sehun laughed.

"I'm sorry..." He apologised. He slowly wrapped his arms around her.

"So... is that a yes?" Soo jin blushed and nodded shyly. Sehun smiled.

"My Jagi~" He sang and leaned his head on Soo JIn's shoulder.

"Y-yah, it's embarrassing..." Soo Jin mumbled and her face turned into a deeper shade of red.

"Waeyo? You're my jagi, it's a fact." He replied. Before Soo Jin could answer,

"Wah! Our plan worked, hyung!" Chanyeol shouted as he walked towards the pair. Kris and suho followed behind. Chanyeol hi-fived with Kris and both of them celebrated. Sehun looked up and released his hug. Soo Jin also turned to look at them.

"Oh~ You all planned this?" Soo Jin had a sudden realisation. Suho shrugged his shoulders.

"I didn't know a thing. I believe it's only Chanyeol and Kris." He replied and pointed to the tall pair.

"Did you know how long we've wait for one of you to confess? But, both of you are stupid and didn't do it." Chanyeol said.

"He's right. Both of you are pabos." Kris said and flicked both Soo Jin's and Sehun's forehead.

"Oww... Yah, Kris!" Both Soo Jin and Sehun said and satrted chasing Kris. Chanyeol and Suho laughed at the sight.

Present

Soo Jin smiled bitterly as she looked at the bracelet in her hand. She recently found the bracelet in one of the drawers when she was packing her stuff in an orderly manner. This was the bracelet that Sehun gave her shortly after they started dating. She wrapped the bracelet around her left wrist and locked it.

"Yah! Lee Soo Jin, come down and help me cook!" Sunny shouted from the kitchen.

"Ne, unnie." Soo Jin shouted back and rushed down.

She still loved him, but she didn't want to admit, didn't dare to.

He loved her, but he didn't want to hurt her, he couldn't do so.

"Both of them are still pabos." Kris and Chanyeol said simultaneously.