#8~ first tuition

My lovelife in Korea

Soo Jin's POV

I 'parked' my motorike at the corner and looked at the place.This is the place... I double checked that the addres matches the one on the building, because... THIS DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A DORM TO ME!! IT'S A FREAKING MANSION!!

I rang the doorbell. It took a while before someone answered the door.

"Soo jin ah, you're here!" The door opened to reveal a half suho.

"Wahhhh!!!!" I screamed and covered my eyes. Oh god my eyes.

"Why are you screaming?" I pointed to him blindly while still covering my eyes.

"I'm sorry." He said. " Just wait a second." He continued and closed the door. I then removed my hand from my eyes.

"GUYS, SOO JIN IS HERE!!PLEASE WEAR YOUR CLOTHES!!" I could hear suho shout, and chaos after that. A few minutes later, the door opened again.

"Sorry, Soo Jin ah. Please come in." Suho gestured me in.

"Hi soo jin!!!" Everyone shouted from the living room.

"Go up to the second floor, the last room at the corridor, that's sehun's room. He's bathing, so yeah...I'm going to settle some stuff in there, bye!" Suho said and ran off to the living room. I walked to the spiral staircase and walked to the second floor.

"Last room on the corridor... wait which side?" I looked left and right. Damn that suho, he didn't tell me which side...

"Meeni mo (?)~" I decided to head the right side of the corridor. I knocked on the door of the last room there. The door opened to reveal a sleepy luhan.

"Yes?" He asked, messing his hair more. Oh , wrong side.

"Um, I'm sorry, luhan-sshi. I'm going." I turned around but my wrist was grabbed.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled, leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Um...luhan-sshi...please let go of me." I said, trying to free from his grip.

"Yah luhan! She's soo jin!" A voice boomed as the guy pushed luhan off me.

"Sorry jinnie, He's sick so he tends to hallucinate." Kris said, carrying luhan to his bed.

"Oh yah and sehun's room is at the other side!" He shouted and the door slammed shut. Hallucinate? Who is he hallucinating about? I shrugged off my thoughts and headed the other direction.

*knock knock*

Wait why did I even knock the door? Sehun's bathing...pabo! I scolded myself and opened the door. I sat on his bed and waited for him. After a while, the bathroom door creaked open. I looked towards that direction and somewhat regretted my decision.

There stood Sehun, with only a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. The water from his hair dropped onto his body. My gaze trailed further down his body and to his abs. Damn, those abs, I bit my lip as I thought about touching them.

"Wanna take a picture of it, sweetie?" I snapped out of my daze and turned away from him.

"I-I'm not s-staring..." I replied.

"Not staring? Then why is your face so red?"

"..."

"Hehe, gotcha."

" I'm not staring, oh sehun!"

"Stop being in denial...Okay, I'm done. Let's go to the study room." I turned around.

"Why are you still half ?!"

"It's hot, alright? Now let's go." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the study room on the third floor. How many floors do they have? 4...yup a freaking mansion.

*time skip*

"Urgh, I give up!" Sehun groaned and leaned back against his chair. I giggled at his childish behaviour. We're currently doing math right now, and yup Sehun hates math.

"C'mon, one last question." I said.

"No."

"It's the last question on your homework. Just do it then you and I are free from math."

"No." It's the same answer. Stubborn sehun.

"Guys, it's time for dinner." Someone opened the door slightly and peeked in. It was the owl eyed boy with heart shaped lips.( I can't remember his name, something soo.)

"Come on. Let's go, Jinnie." Sehun once again grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dining room. When we reached there, everyone was already seated there.(well except luhan since he's sick)

Sehun pulled me to the last 2 empty seats and sat down. We then began to eat.

*time skip*

"Jinnie, why don't you stay here for the night? Since it's already quite late." Joon myeon suggested. I looked at the clock, realising that it's already 8pm. I nodded in response.

"Do you need me to tell sunny sunbae?" He asked.

"No, I can tell her myself." I answered and went to my phone to call sunkyu unnie.

Joonmyeon has been acting quite strange lately. He's been coming to unnie's practice room during breaks, and finding excuses to come to my house. Unnie's has also been on the phone for the whole night recently. Have they both--

"Virus, what's up?" Unnie's voice was heard.

"Unnie, I'll be staying over at EXO's dorm tonight." I said.

"Alright then." Wow, I thought unnie will actually reject the idea. It doesn't seem the case.

"I'll come over to pick you up at 10 tomorrow morning. Our parents are coming back tomorrow afternoon." She said and hung up.

Our parents have always been overseas for their jobs, thus leaving us under the care of our uncle. The last time I checked, they were still very busy working in New York. Why are they suddenly back?

"Jinnie? Are you alright?" I turned around to see Joonmyeon staring at me.

"I'm alright. Unnie allowed me to stay over, but she'll pick me up tomorrow morning." I said. He nodded in response.

"Do you have extra clothes? If not, we can dig up some smaller clothes for you."

"I do have extra, but I think I'll wear them tomorrow morning. So, I'll borrow your clothes for the night. "

"By the way, you're not sleepy yet, right? The guys want to play some games with you."

"Sure."