#3~First day of school

My lovelife in Korea

Soo jin's POV

"Sweetie, get up. It's your first day of school." My brother said groggily as he shook me up. I groaned as I sat up. I am definitely not a morning person, especially on a Monday.

I did my morning routine and wore my new school uniform. I then walked down to the dining room. Unnie and oppa have already started eating.

"Oppa and unnie is so bad!didn't wait for me and started your breakfast..."I said and jutted my lip out a little. Unnie giggled and oppa chuckled as they continued to eat their breakfast.I took the seat next to them and started to eat.

*a little time skip*

I pat the motorbike. It's been a long time since seen this vehicle. My brother threw me a black helmet and I wore it. I chucked my bag into the back compartment and sat at the back seat.

"Ready for the ride, sweetie? " oppa asked. I nodded and held onto his waist. He started the engine and rode off.

It took ten minutes to reach the school.I took it the helmet and gave it back to oppa. I opened the back compartment and took out my bag. Oppa did the same. Just then, a group of girls started to crowd around oppa.

"Oppa, I love you!"

"Soo hyun oppa,please marry me!"

"Oppa, I Will give my everything to you!"and many more.Talking about typical fangirls.

"I didn't know that your popularity is so...wow."I commented. Those group of girls started to ask each other about me.

"Maybe you will surprise me. Look at those guys. Starting at you like your some kind of prey." Oppa replied in English and pointed to those guys standing at a distance.

"Just go in already."I said and patted his arm. I slung the bag over my shoulder and walked in.

"Ok, first class is math." I mumbled as I closed the locker door. I suddenly felt a voice ask me.

"Need help there, pretty lady?" The voice said. It must be those erted bastards that can't control their ...

"No.I'm quite fine here." I replied as I turned around. The guy was obviously enraged by my words.

"How dare you?!Don't you know me?" The guy said.

"Sorry I don't. And I won't want to know who is the person that immediately throw themselves to a new student. What a manwhore." I spat out. I'm always like this. Blunt and harsh to people who takes advantage of me.

"You..." The guy said and grabbed my wrist. I smirked and immediately punched his stomach with my free hand. He immediately let go of my hand, which hit his face. He fell to the ground.

"Tsk tsk...you're so weak." That's all I said and left the row of lockers. I noticed everyone along the hallways were staring at me. I ignored them and headed to my math class.

I knocked on the door. The teacher and students looked at me.

"You must be the new student..." the teacher asked as he looked at the name list."lee soo jin?" He finished. I nodded. He smiled at me warmly.

"Please sit beside oh sehun, next to the window." The teacher said. I nodded and walked towards the seat. I heard many whispers from the girls but I ignored it.(the tables are lined up two by two so yeah...)

"Wow. Punching the kingah on your first day, huh? '' he commented once I sat on the seat.

"He ing deserves it. It's is his fault for taking advantage of me. Especially when I- '' I said but got cut off.

"Hate it? I knew it. We've dat-" he was about to say that word when I shot him a glare and he immediately shut his mouth up. How dare he bring it up? I took out my textbook and started to listen to the lesson.

It turns out much easier than I thought. I should have skipped a grade. I got bored and peeped at sehun's notes. It is quite neat, but when he tries to solve the questions... I giggled at his working.

"It shouldn't be like this. You have to minus this number before you divide by the number of 'x's." I pointed out the mistakes and explained to him. He nodded slowly and changed his working. He barely finished the question when the teacher called him.

"Sehun?" He said.

"Ne, seong saeng nim?"

"Can you come up and solve this problem?" He pointed at another question on the board. Sehun was stunned and stood there. I quickly scribbled the working and nudged his arm. He looked down and I passed the working to him.

"Take this and write it on the board." I mouthed. He took the peice of paper and went to the board.

After he finished writing and went back to his seat, the teacher's mouth was wide open, but he quickly composed himself.

"This is actually the shortcut method to this question and also the method I'm going to teach today." The teacher said. Sehun looked at me wide eyed. I nodded as if I know what he is going to say and made him focus on the lesson.

Haiz...this is going to be a so ing boring day...

*time skip*

I sat on the chair of the rooftop and looked at the scenery. There is still 45 minutes to my last class... I then took out the chinese book that I just bought the week before. I plugged my earpeice and began to read it. Suddenly, my book got shoved onto the floor. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the person. It was a girl wearing thick make up and having the top few buttons of her uniform ed, making her chest "pop out". No offense, but it is...ewwwwwwww. I took off my earpeice and stared at her.

"Is there anything I can help with?" I asked in my nicest tone. She wanted to slap me but I blocked it with my wrist.

"Hey, I asked you a question. You're supposed to answer it, not put it to actions, girl." I said and roughly let go of her hand. I'm pretty sure there are briuses on her wrist that can last for days.

"You're a ing !You hang out with Soo Hyun oppa and sehun oppa!" She shouted. The rest of the group nodded in agreement. I smirked and laughed. They all stare at me in confusion.

"The word 'oppa' is for me to say, not for you ing es to say!" I retorted back. That's all it takes for all the girls to lunged at me. I avoided every single one of their punches(or claws, their fake nails are sharp)and made them very exhausted.Just as I finished, my brother reached the rooftop.

"Oppa!why did you come up so late?you've missed the good show." I said. Suddenly the ran up to oppa with teary eyes.

"Oppa! She said I was getting into your pants and wanted to get rid of me!" She said in a whiny voice. I rolled my eyes and showed him my phone.

"You might want to look at this before you say anything." I said and showed him the video of what happened earlier. Wondered how I recorded it? It was when I took off my earpeice. I'm so smart...

My brother's eyes were full of fury after he watched the whole video.

"How dare you call my sister a ?!" He shouted and wanted to punch that , but I stopped him.

"Oppa, let's not waste our energy on them. Let's go for our next lesson." I said. He nodded and took my stuff. We then left the rooftop, leaving the girls stunned. What an 'exciting' day I had.

The last class went on dreadfully slowly. I nearly wanted to fall asleep, if weren't for that bastard to keep asking me questions about the subject. Being a 'patient' person I was, I answered him in detail, making sure he understand every single part. Sometimes, he will nodded slowly, trying to absorb the information. While other times, he will stare at me blankly, which I find it very cute. Wait, cute? What did I just say? I don't like or love him after what happened! I shook off my thought and continued teaching him.

Finally, the bell rang. Like finally!! I immediately took my bag and left the classroom. I placed all my books in the locker. Little did I notice that someone was behind me. I turned around and saw that the person was very near me. I shouted and placed my hand to my chest.

"Are you ok? I'm sorry if I scared you. " the person said. I looked up and saw Sehun.

"Why did you scare me?" I shouted again and slapped his chest repeatedly. He winced at the pain.He suddenly grabbed my wrists to make me stop. Both of us shared eye contact for a while before he released his grip. Both of us blushed and looked away.

[Author nim: awkward~

Soo jin:shut up, author nim!

Author nim:aww~ look at you!blushing like a tomato~

Soo jin:just continue with the story!

Author nim: Chill gurl~ let's continue ]

"Er..." sehun broke the silence first." I was wondering if you could be my tutor?" He asked as he rubbed his nape.

"Eh?!" I responded, shocked by his request.

"It's because my hyungs are busy, and I can't find a good tutor..." he explained. I nodded.

"So will you?" He asked. I thought for a while.

"Depends on the schedule. " I answered. What the hell did I say?

"Thanks!I'll text you the days and timings that I will be free. Did your number change?" He asked. I shook my head. I then looked at the watch.

"Um... I have to go. You can just message me." I said hurriedly and left. I made sure he was not in my line of sight before I stopped and placed my hand over my chest where my heart is. Why is my heart beating so fast?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's POV

I leaned against the lockers after I've seen soo jin left. I sighed and took out the bracelet that i got for her when we were still young. I gripped on it tightly and placed it on my chest. Please come back to me, soo jin ah~ What you saw was a misunderstanding...