#1~Back In Korea!

My lovelife in Korea

Soo jin's POV

I waited at the conveyor belt and collected my laguage. My plane had just landed in Seoul. I've went to Canada for an exchange programme and now I'm back after 4 years. It's good to be back.

I was so focused in my thoughts that I didn't realised that soneone was behind me.

"Boo." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh my god!" I turned around in shock, causing me to trip over my foot. Fortunately, he grabbed my hand before I could kiss the ground.

"Tsk, still as clumsy as ever." He said. I stood up properly and glared at him.

"Yah!Why did you stand so close behind me?!" I shouted and punched his arm. The passer bys stopped and looked at us in a weird way. He immediately noticed it and shushed me.

"Shh...you really never change,do you?" He whispered to me. He then bowed to the passer bys as an apology. The passer bys soon continued what they were doing.

"And don't call me 'yah'. I'm older than you."

"By five minutes. Yeah yeah I know. Where's sunkyu unnie, soo hyun oppa? " I added, stressig the last word. Did I mention about my brother? His name is Lee Soo Hyun, my twin brother who was five minutes older than me.

"Noona's practicing for her upcoming album. So, I was asked to pick your highness back to the mansion." Soo hyun said. He then bowed and stretched out his hand.

"May I, your highness?" He said. I giggled silently. My brother can be quite...michievous? I can't describe this guy with one word.

"Stop it. Let's go home. I'm tired from the flight,oppa." I whined. Soo hyun just nodded and took my luggage. We then left the airport.

*time skip*

"I'm bored." I muttered as I lay on the bed and stared at the white ceiling. I spaced out for a while, thinking about the good times I had as an exchange student. I started to roll on the bed due to my boredom. Oppa has gone to his school for his after school activities and unnie is practicing.

"I should go out for a walk." I said. I got up and changed into a plain shirt with an oversized hoodie (it's my brother's haha) and ripped jeans. I packed my stuff into my sling bag and left the house. I plugged my earphones and turned up the volume to the max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

I have sneak out of SM again. Yes, again. I really hate all the practices we have to do because we're so famous. I even have to do it on my birthday! Who does "labour work" on their birthday? So I have decided to slack a little by going to the bubbletea shop. Hehe~

I was walking on the streets when I heard someone screaming my name. Being a I was, I turned my head and saw a whole group of saesaeng fans running towards me. I immediately ran.

I took a right turn and saw a girl walking in front of me. I instantly "grab" her into a alley. I covered her motuh to shush her. Thankfully, she kept silent. We waited for those fans to run past and disappear. I sighed in relief as I hear silence and removed my hand from the girl's mouth.

"Do you always grab people into alleys?" The girl breaking the silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo jin's POV

"Give love~" The music blasted in my ears as I walked on the street. I was suddenly dragged into a dark alley by a guy. I was about to scream when he covered my mouth. Judging by the disguise, I think he is an idol. I unplugged my earphones and listened carefully.

"Oppa!" The fans shouted as they ran past the alley. The shouting soon turn into silence. I heard the guy sigh in relief and released his hand from my mouth.

"Do you always grab people into alleys?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm helping you, you know. You might get trampled by those fans." He replied. Help me my , I was so shocked.

"Which company are you from?" I asked.

"SM." Was the reply.

"SM? I didn't see you before though..."

"Wait, who are you? Are you a saesaeng?" He said and stepped a few steps back. I gave him a are-you-serious look.

"If I'm a saesang fan, I would have kidnapped you already. Plus, do I look like I know you?" I replied, my voice laced with sarcasm. What a dumb guy. He nodded in response.

"By the way, nice to meet you. I'm Lee Soo Jin, Sunny's younger sister." I introduced and stretched out my hand.

"Sunny sunbae's younger sister?!" He said, looking surprised.

"Yup. I just came back from Canada, so I think you didn't see me around. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Ani. Nice to meet you too. I'm luhan." Luhan said and shook my hand.

"Come, I'll take you back to SM. Luhan-sshi."I said and gestured him to follow me. He then followed.

After walking for a few minutes, someone shouted luhan's name. Luhan was about to turn around when I whispered to him.

"Don't turn around." He quietly nodded and complied.

When we reach the building, I gestured him to follow me to the backdoor. I placed my card( it's lucky I brought it with me) on the scanner. It beeped and the door opened.

"Why didn't I know this place?" He asked himself. I just laughed softly at his comment. I pressed the evalator button and waited.

"How do you know this place?" He asked.

"I found it when I was younger, since I like to explore. " I just answered. Just then, my phone rang. Without even looking at the caller ID, I knew who it was.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Don't 'yeoboseyo' me. Put it on speaker." The voice said. I gestured Luhan to come closer and put the call to speaker.

"Luhan ah, why are you with Soo Jin? Shouldn't you be practicing for your new album?" Sunny said as gently and politely as she could. Luhan was shocked to hear her voice.

"Oh,anneyeong haseyo, sunny sunbaenim." He greeted.

"Just answer my question. We will have the greetings later." Sunny said.

"Unnie, just come to 6th floor and ask." I answered and hung up.

The evalator reached 6th floor and the doors opened, revealing SNSD.

"Anneyeong haseyo sunbaenim." Luhan greeted and bowed a good ninety degrees.

"Unnie, can you don't stalk me?" I asked. My unnie is a very overprotective unnie.

"I'm doing this for your own good. Now tell me, why are you with Luhan?" She asked as she folded her arms.

"He was running away from some fans and he somewhat dragged me into an alley. I then brought him back here." I explained. Sunny unnie nodded and turned to face Luhan.

"And why are you skipping practice?" She asked. Luhan hung his head low as he muttered.

"It is my birthday today and I have practice so I decided to skip it..." he spoke in a soft voice. Sunny unnie just nodded. How can she hear that when the distance between us is so vast and that guy is speaking so softly?

"Come virus. Let's go and not interrupt Luhan with his practice." Unnie said as she grabbed my hand and left 6th floor, leaving Luhan standing there. Is today my lucky or unlucky day?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

I opened the doors and walked in.

"Luhan hyung! Where did you go?Everyone's waiting for you." My favourite dongsaeng, Sehun, asked and the others looked at me. I took off the mask I was wearing and sat down on the spot next to him. The rest continued to practice.

"I just went out to get some fresh air." I answered with a little of a cold tone. Sehun stared at me suspiciously but shrugged after a while. I wasn't meaning to be cold but I just want to think. Think about that girl that I've just met.

She is nice and friendly. Too bad she is Sunny sunbae's sister. If she wasn't sunbae's sister and lee sooman sshi's niece, I would have gone for her. She is simply my ideal type of girl...

 

Hi!!! My first chapter is up! By the  way, if you see a story 

That has the same title in wattpad, that's probably me. My account is 

'rmmclover'! See you next update!