The Unexpected

How To Pet...Like A Human?

"What the hell?!"

Suho has dealt with multiple difficult math equations, formulas and problems that most teachers couldn't even figure out how to solve. But he has never been more confused in his life until now. Except this isn't math but a twisted up reality. Here he is standing in the middle of the living room, trying to put the puzzle together as to why and how Bao turned into a human being.

"Great! This is just great." said Kai laughing sarcastically like a manic.

"Imagine how pissed Tao would be." Sehun rolled his eyes. The boys widen their eyes from realization. Chanyeol held a scared expression, imagining Tao's outburst. He quickly shook his head to get his voice out of his head.

"Stop it! I don't want to picture his whining ." said Baekhyun covering his ears.

"I know, right? Who knows what he'll say, let alone do." 

"Can we not talk about Tao right now and discuss why Bao turned into a human?!" Suho wanted to decease the topic of Tao's outburst and discuss about Bao. 

"You can't be so sure." Chanyeol suddenly said.

Everyone looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Suho asked. 

"Like, how do you know if it is Bao? Are you sure it is her?" It was quiet for a while before Baekhyun hit Chanyeol in the back of his head. "You heard her! Sehun said only him and Tao were the only ones who were alone playing a bet, Bao included."

Chanyeol rubbed the spot where Baekhyun hit him at and shrugged. "Maybe that girl was stalking them from the window."

"That's stupid!"

"That's brilliant."

"I beg your pardon." Baekhyun gave a 'what the hell' look at D.O. The double eyed male rolled his double eyed eyes. "It's stupid and brilliant. It's a good idea to eavesdrop other people's conversation, you know?"

Suho thought about it and found it accurate. The highest floor to this building is the fifth floor, but they boys live in the third floor, pretty much close to the ground. Although, Suho fines this insane to do to just stalk people's privacy. "Why would she do that?" He asked out of curiosity. 

"Why don't you go and ask her since you're curious?" Sehun provoked him, in which made Suho stiff about that. He's not really fond to talk to strangers who are stalkers. 

"I'm hungry," said a soft voice. The boys jerked their heads towards the direction where the voice was heard from. There stood Bao, completely and exposed. She still refused the shirt that Suho offered. 

"Sweet mother of pearls." Kai muttered as he stared at Bao's chest. Baekhyun groaned and quickly covered his eyes, he walked away to the other side of the living room. "Why must it be so hard to be a good boyfriend?" He shouted before disappearing out the room. 

Bao walked over to her cat bowl. She crunched down examining it and frowned sadly. "What happened to my food? Where is it?"

"You're a human. Humans don't eat out of cat bowls." D.O. said. He does not seem fazed by her body unlike the others. Bao looked at him with green angry eyes. "But I want my food~"

"And we don't eat cat food either!"

Suho closed his eyes and sighs. "Miss, please put some clothes on."

"The hell is clothes?" She said. Suho opened his eyes wide and Chanyeol laughed out loud. D.O. pinched his arm to silent him, only to have him growl in pain.

Chanyeol looked at everyone with anger. "What is with people hitting me???"

"Look, you don't get food unless you put clothes on first." D.O ignored the tall man and strictly told Bao.

"But I'm hungry~!" Bao huffed in and out.

In the other side of the room, Kai can't take his eyes off her body. He can feel something growing in his pants and he his lips before biting it. Suddenly, while Kai was having an naughty imagination, a red shirt was thrown at Bao's face. 

"Hey!" She removed the shirt. "What the hell?"

Sehun looked at the text messages on his phone and shrugged. "We said put some clothes on, you put some clothes on." Bao glared hard at Sehun. Suho wasn't sure if she was going to launch at him or not. Not wanting either ways, he stood in front of her and held his hands up as if he's surrendering. He smiled softly to try and lighten the mood. "Let's not get ahead of ourselves, hm?"

"Tell that jerk to leave me alone." She pointed a finger at Sehun before crossing her arms over her chest. Kai frowned upon not seeing her cleavage anymore. 

"Who are you calling a jerk, stupid?" Sehun finally looked up at her. 

"I'm talking to you, jerk."

"Yah! You wanna go?!" He took a step closer as a warning. Chanyeol suddenly cheered aloud. "Oh, man. Cat fight!!!!" Sehun looked at the giant knucklehead before looking back at Bao...or the human chick...whatever or whoever she is. 

Sehun knows not to hit a girl, but having a random stalker and intruder in their shared dorm made his head hurt. And he doesn't like it when his head hurts. He'll probably hit Chanyeol instead since his loud cheering is making his head feel worst each second. 

Bao turned confused. "Where are we going?"

Suho facepalm and sighs. "Nowhere, Bao. Nowhere."

"You can't be so sure if it's Bao, hyung." D.O. spoke up. Suho paused and nodded, knowing that it's not entirely official if this girl is really Bao or not. But for some odd reason, Suho believes that she is Bao. It's like when he looks at her, he sees Bao. Strange, he thinks to himself. He doesn't know why.

Maybe it's her eyes. He looked at the girl's confused eyes. Sure enough, they were crystal green just like Bao's. But almost everyone has the same eye color, right? But this girl's eyes is different, almost not human-like. 

"Does she have clothes on yet?" shouted Baekhyun, breaking Suho's trance.

"Nope. We're working on it." called back D.O.

Bao scrunched her nose displeased. "Humans are so weird."

"You're weird." Sehun mumbled. 

 

Hey everyone!!

So sorry for such a late update, I apologize so much. But thank you to thos ewho subscribe and waited for the this chapter. It's probably not as good as y'all might expect (sorry!) but here it is!!! Thank you and enjoy!! ^^