Our New Pet

How To Pet...Like A Human?

Everyone was doing their usual routine. Lay and Chanyeol were in the room, composing music. D.O. was making lunch for everyone with Kai help. Luhan kept bothering Xiumin. And, Chen and Baekhyun were aguring about who's winning and somewhat. 

"Cheater!" Baekhyun complained.

"Am not!" Chen agrued.

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm not! You just so bad!"

Suho smiled sacarastically. Yup, this completely was normal to him. Although, ever since Kris left, they've been acting mature for their age a little bit, for once in Suho's surprise, but they're still noisy, loud, and mostly childish. 

The front door opened, Tao, Sehun, and one of their mangers, Manager Kung, came walking in with a few cat products. They went to the pet store to buy a cat and its suppiles. Tao held the cat food and a bag of the two bowls, one for food, and another for water. Sehun held the bed for the cat. And, Manager Kung held the cat carrier, hopefully with the cat inside.

"Guys, look what we have!" Tao shouted, creating everyone's focus attention. Him and Sehun set the cat suppiles on the floor as the boys came rushing in the living room.

There was a sound of a cat's soft meow. Chanyeol and Luhan squealed. "Yay! A kitty!" Chanyeol clapped his hands excitedly.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Asked Baekhyun, checking the see-through door of the carrier.

"A girl," Tao answered. "Wait until you see her. She's so cute!"

"I want to see her! I want to see her!" Luhan jumped excitedly as well as Chanyeol. Manager Kung sighed, setting the cat carrier down, and opened it. Nothing came out, making the boys frowned. "Where is she?" asked Lay.

Then suddenly, a black cat came walking out very slowly as if she was scared. She was cute indeed, Suho thought. She wasn't too small or too big, just normal sized. Her eyes lifed up, looking at all the boys with muddled eyes. For some reason, Suho liked her eyes. They were crystal green, beautifully sparkling.

As much as everyone wanted to pet her, nobody didn't dare to touch her, fearing that she might turn out like the previous cats. But to their surprise, she walked up to Kai first and sofly rubbed her head against his leg. 

Kai cautiously pet her head, and continued when hearing a satisfied purred from her. She moved her body around, for him to pet her body contently. "I can get used to this." He laughed as everyone smiled widely.

"Yah, don't take all the fun." Chen playfully pushed Kai away and gently scratched her chin, smiling from hearing her pleased purr. "What's her name?"

"Bao," Tao replied with a smile, petting her lower back, causing her to meow softly. "I like that name." Lay smiled, showing his dimples. "She does fit her name."

"What does her name mean?" D.O. asked, confused from the Chinese name given to the cat. 

"It means precious treasure." Lay replied. D.O. nodded, watching as Luhan has his turn to pet Bao. "Makes sense." 

Chanyeol gently grabbed Bao in his hands, and picked her up. Bao hissed and jumped down. The boys gasped as they wonder if they would end up in the same state Kenny, but she didn't. Bao landed on the ground nicely, hissing at Chanyeol. 

"Okay," Suho said. "I think picking her up is off limits." They all nodded in agreement. Tao scratched Bao behind the ear, it seemed to help her calm down because she's leaning into his touch and purring quietly. 

"Okay guys," Manger Kung gained their attention. "Now that you have a pet again, I expect you all on your best resonbilities to take great care if her. I'm sure, you don't want her to end up like the last pets we had."

The boys quickly shook their heads in disaproval. "Good," Manage Kung smiled. He walked infront of the door and opened it. "Call me when something goes wrong." He closed the door and left.

"Alright, now we have a new pet cat!" Suho cheeried happily. 

"We? What do you mean 'we'?" Tao scolded. "She's my cat, not yours! I'm not sharing." Suho frowned. "Oh, come on, Tao. Sharing is caring."

"I don't care about you guys." 

"Hurtful." Baekhyun dramaically said.

"Whatever," He rolled his eyes. "Bao is not your pet, but mines. Just keep that in m-Oh my god! Where is Boa?!" Immediataly everyone panicked. "Tao, you jerk!" D.O. hit him in the back of his head. "It hasn't been an hour yet, and you lose your cat already."

Tao was close to tears. "I swear she was right here-"

"Stop crying, she's right here!" Sehun said, sitting on the couch. Tao sighed in relief when he found Bao walking around peacefully. She looked to be examining the room. 

"Bao, you scared me! Don't do that to daddy again, okay?" Bao looked up at Tao weridly before continued walking. She jumped ontop of the coffee table, then the small stereo that was standing next to the TV, and finally, climbed her way ontop of the TV. She walked to the middle of the TV and laid down, resting herself as she swinged her tail back and forth. 

"Yah, stupid cat!" Sehun complained. "I'm trying to watch TV here." Bao ignored him and contiued sleeping. 

"Umm, daddy?" Xiumin asked, eyebrow rosed. He looked at Tao stranglely. "You're calling yourself daddy, now?"

"Yeah, daddy. Problem?" Tao asked, grabbing Bao's bed and putting it near the couch. "As a matter of fact, yes, it is," Suho said, scolding. "I'm the daddy here."

"I thought you were the mommy." Baekhyun said playfully.

"Yeah, well, now I'm not anymore."

"I don't think that a person can change their gender from a female to a male." Lay said, clearly confused by that fact that Suho called himself the daddy when he was the mommy.

"I'm the daddy, okay?!"

"No, not okay." said Chen, laughing as Suho pouted.

 

Helloo~

Thank you for reading my fanfic, and a very special thanks to Catalina390 for subcribing to this story. 

Thank you so much! I appreciated it a lot~

A new chapter, fresh and brand new for you, readers. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sure you'll enjoy more that will come soon. 

I wish for you to read, enjoy, comment amd subscribe. Please feel free to comment on what you like about the story, or if there is anything I need for approving. 

Thank you and enjoy~