Human?! What Happened to Cat?!

How To Pet...Like A Human?

 

Suho turned the other side to feel a warmth next to him. He frowned his brows. Not caring to open his sleepy eyes, he touched the object to feel a smoothe shoulder. He rubbed his hand against the unfamaliar shoulder. It felt smoothe and creamy like a baby's . 

"Chen," He groaned. "How many times must I tell you? You can't sleep with me." 

Chen would always find his way to sleep with Suho at night.

"I'm too cold~ Can I sleep with you?" He would say. Or something like, "I had a bad nightmare. Why don't we cuddle?" Though Suho didn't want to he couldn't deny from Chen's charming, cat-like smile and his eyes glittering.

There was no answer for Suho. He opened one eye. "Chen?" But then remembered that Chen is not here. Not in the dorm, nor in Korea. He's in China. Far from here. Promoting. Not Sleeping. Not in his bed!

So that only means that someone was sleeping in his bed. But who?

In alert, Suho jerked opened both eyes to see another body with their back facing him. The human had long, black hair. Their shoulders were creamy white, like vanilla ice cream, small and petite. Suho's eyes traveled down to the human's cury waist-

Wait. Curvy waist? A girl? It was a human girl....!

Suho froze. What is a girl doing in his bed?! He would love to know the answer - he'll pay anyone. He slowly got up from the bed and removed the blanket from his body.

His thoughts were cut short when hearing the stranger sigh softly in her sleep. Quickly and quietly as cautious as he could, he dashed out the door, not really knowing what to do in this situation.

He closed the door behind him and leaned against it. His breathing becoming fast, his cheeks heated with a thubbing heart beat as fast as a rocket ship. What the heck was that? Maybe it's a stalker fan, he thought. But how did a stalker fan get inside the dorm? Why, honestly?

"Hey," Suho almost jumped out of his skin. D.O looked at him weirdly, at the same time in concern. "Are you okay? You look pale. Are you sick?"

Suho gulped nervosuly. "Yes, I'm fine." He managed to choke out, his thoart becoming dry.

D.O. curiosity squinted his eyes at Suho. "Are you sure?"

He smiled. "Thank you for your concern, but I am fine."

"I wasn't concern about your health. I just didn't want to get sick, too." He walked towards the kitchen with Suho following him from behind. They were in the hallway half way to the kitchen when the rest of the members walked up to them. "Hey, guys. Have you seen Bao? I can't seem to find her anywhere." Chanyeol called out.

"Oh, last night I took her inside my room and laid her on my bed and..." Suho words trailed off as it suddenly hit him. "Oh no..."

D.O and Chanyeol narrowed their eyes at him. "What? What's wrong?"

"What did you do to Bao?!" complained Chanyeol.

Kai rolled his sleepy eyes. "We know that you had trouble with communicating with Bao, but whatever you did to her was a bit overboard."

Baekhyun puzzledly looked at Kai. "What did he do to Bao?"

"Maybe he killed her." Sehun said, texting on his phone.

Baekhyun gasped. "What! How could you, hyung?! You know how Tao is. If he heard about this, it'll be the end of us all!"

Suho glared at them. "I didn't kill Bao."

"Then where is she?"

Suho paused and swiftly dashed inside his room. The others puzzledly followed behind. They all gasped when seeing a female in Suho's bed. "What the hell?" The girl stirred in her sleep, her face facing the boys. Suho quickly closed the door. 

"Why is there in girl in your bed, hyung?" Kai hissed, fully awake.

"Most importantly, why is there a girl?" said - well, shouted D.O.

"Look guys. I can explain," Suho began. "I don't know that girl. I haven't even seen her. I slept with Bao-"

"Whoa~ You slept with Bao?" Sehun cut him off.

"But she's a cat." Chanyeol gaped.

Suho rolled his eyes. "She was cold and shivering so I wanted give her warmth and comfort. Next thing I knew when I woke up, this girl is here."

"Wait, you said that Bao was sleeping with you, right?" Suho nodded at D.O's question. "Then where is she?"

Suho was ready to speak but closed his mouth. Good question. Where is Bao? "Maybe that girl had something to do with it." Baekhyun admitted.  

"She may have." Agreed Sehun.

"Guys, this is crazy. What if it's a stalker fan?!" Suho ran both hands through his messy hair and sighed.

"Relax," D.O said. "we'll get some answers from her as soon as we wake her up." They all nodded and went inside the room. Baekhyun was the first to step up next to the bed. "Hey, wake up." But she didn't stir a inch. "Hey, wake up!" 

"Meow..." The mysterious stranger murmured. Baekhyun made a face and screamed in her ear, "Heyy!!! Wake!! Up!!"

The girl immediately woke up. Her arms swung up in the air in alert, hitting Baekhyun in the nose and knocked him off his feet towards the ground. "Ouch!" He growled. "Watch where you're hitting..." His words trailed off, eyes widen in complete shock.

The boys' faces flushed a deep shade of red. Baekhyun covered his eyes and rushed out of the room. "Nope. I have a girlfriend. This isn't right to see..."

The unknown female was wearing no shirt or a bra. Her cleveage was showing. Brave and proud. "Amazing.." Kai mumbled under his breath, but since it was deadly silent, it was pretty clear to hear.

The female yawned and stretched her arms, which caused her cleveage to really show. Suho slapped out of his senses and dashed to grab a t-shirt from the closet. He handed it to her. She looked at it confused. "What's wrong?" 

"H-Here. Put this on." He stutterly said, avoiding eye contact.

The dark haired female shook her head. "I don't want to."

"What?"

"That is a disturbence to my body. I don't want to wear it." She crossed her arms over her chest, at least covering her cleveage. 

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Baekhyun came back with his hand over his eyes. She stared at him as if he was insane, which pretty much he could be at times, like now. "What are you talking about?"

"Hey, I asked a question first. I deserve an answer."

Suho moaned desperately as he shoved the shirt to the girl. "Please wear the shirt." 

"What's your name?" D.O asked, impatient and annoyed. The girl slightly tipped her head to the side. "You don't know who I am? Wow~ Humans sure do have such bad memory," She scrunched her nose. "And they can sure be unpleasantly hideous."

Sehun jumped up and glared at the female. "You best be talking about these pleasants and not me. Oh Sehun is beauty."

"Obviously if we knew your name then we wouldn't have to ask you that." Baekhyun continued to bark back. Suho shield his eyes with his free hand and shoved the shirt at the girl again. "The shirt~ Please wear it." 

She smiled cheekily. "It's me, Bao."

Sehun laughed. "That's great and all, but you can't possibly be Tao's stupid cat."

"Oh, but I am. My name is Bao." The girl angrily glared at Sehun. "And I am not stupid like you foolish humans!"

"Hey!"

D.O forrowed his eyebrows. "Impossible. Bao is a cat and you're a human being," He stared at her. "I don't know who you are, or who you think you are but you're trick isn't funny."

"Yeah! You should leave before we call the poilce." Chanyeol jostled in. The dark haired girl squinted her eyes. "What's a police?" D.O made that 'you-can't-be-serious' look. 

"There's only one way for you to be Bao," Chanyeol annoucned. "We ask you questions that only Bao knows and you'll answer them, then we'll see if you're really Bao." Suho had to hold D.O down in order for him to not hit Chanyeol's head. "Are you serious? That's ridiclious." 

"Let's give it a shot." Kai agreed. 

"If it's the only way, I guess so." Baekhyun admitted. D.O looked at them for a good minute and soon gave up, sighing in defeat. "Okay, fine."

Chanyeol squealed and hurtled in front of the girl. "What's your name?"

She raised a brow. "Bao."

D.O faceplamed. "I knew it."

"Chanyeol, why don't you ask something else?" Suho suggested.

"Okay!" He turned back to the girl. "What's your favorite color?"

Sehun pushed Chanyeol out the way. "Out of the way. I got this." He glared at the female. "What's our names?" It took a moment for her to think until she soon answered, "Sehun....Baekhyun...Kyungsoo.....Kai....Chanyeol...and..." She glared at Suho with her green eyes, sending shivers down his spine. "...Suho..."

Suho doesn't know why but his heart clenched when she looked at him like that. It was like he felt that clenching pain in his heart before when Bao used to glare at him. Wait a minute. He thought.

"That's kinda obvious. I have a question." Kai said. "What's the name of the person who own you?"

"You mean Master?" She smiled widely from ear to ear. "Tao!" Her smiled slowly faded as she looked around the room. "Where is Tao Master?" she mumbled.

"That's another obvious one. He posted pictures of Bao on intragram. The girl could easily figure that out." D.O. pointed out.

"D.O is right. She could've checked on the wedsite and figured out her name." Suho concurred with him.

"True, but since when did Tao take pictures of Bao? I never since him do that."

Sehun shruggled. "I don't know. I sometimes see him and Bao together with his phone in front of them."

"Oh, yeah. I saw some pictures of them on his account and Sehun's." said Chanyeol.

Suho furrowed his eyebrows at Sehun. "Why do you have pictures of Bao in your account? I thought you didn't like her."

"I don't, but Tao wanted me to."

"Why?"

Sehun stood silent as Suho narrowed his eyes at him. "Tao Master forced him to." The dark haired girl answered after a seconds of silence.

"What?" asked Kai.

"They played a human game called 'bet'. Basically, the bet goes on when they asked each other a question and the one who answers it falsely, that person drinks some type of liquid drink that smelled awfully bad." She shruggled. "Sehun must've asked falsely, so he had to have pictures of me and Tao Master on his...uhh, account?"

Sehun mouth gaped, his face suddenly turned pale, giving Suho and the others goosebumps. "B-But only me and Tao knows that. Bao was there, but..."

Shocked, speechless, and confused as hell, everyone looked at the girl with wide eyes. Baekhyun fainted. Sehun fanned himself to try to cool down his shocked, heated face. Chanyeol's legs gave out of him, he stumbled on the floor. D.O had his usual big eyed look. Kai yawned. Suho wanted to hide in a hole.  

"Oh my god, it's Bao!!"

HIIII!

I am soooo sorry for my late update. I know you guys were waiting (clearly not) for my next chapter, and I am terribly sorry for that. 

But thank you for reading my story up unitl here, and please stay tune for what's more in store! 

Thank you and enjoy!

Comment and subscribe please!