Starting From the Top

How To Pet...Like A Human?

The sun beamed through the window, reflectiing at Suho's beauty sleep. He groaned as he sat up, rubbing his eyes before sighing. Getting up and walking out the door, he went to the kitchen to see D.O. already up making breakfeast.

"How do you do it?" Suho asked, trying to keep his eyes open. "How can you wake up so early and actually make breakfeast?"

"Someone's have to wake up to make breakfeast." D.O. simply answered, flipping the pancakes. 

"Aren't you tired?" Suho asked. 

"I am, but that doesn't matter."

Jingles of a bell sound was coming from the hallway, and into the kitchen. The two members looked down at Bao when she meowed. She looked back at D.O. worriedly.

"Your annoying master is not here," D.O. said, pouring her food in the bowl and refreshing her milk bowl. "You should be glad." Bao meowed, probably in thanks, Suho thought, and her milk for a while, then began to eat her food. 

Kai came in with sleepy eyes, but not as sleeppy as Suho's. Kai looked like he could drop on the floor anytime, sleeping for like 3-years. He sat down and immediately set his head on the table, Suho almost feel bad for the guy that he couldn't get much sleep, but it is partly his fault that he hasn't been going to bed early. 

Sehun was the next to go in with his phone in hand. He seems to be texting someone. "Who are you texting?" Suho asked, looking over at Sehun's shoulder to get a better look, but Sehun stirred away in time for him to not see the ID. "Just texting Tao."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"...Bags." Suho compressed his eyes, obviously not buying his act. "Bags, huh?"

"What? You're not my mom."

"Technically, I am the mom in this group, you know?"

"I thought you were the dad." D.O. spoke up, placing the plates of food on the table. Suho facepalmed himself before mumbling, "Oh, yeah. The dad. I forgot." The four boys began to eat until Baekhyun and Chanyeol came walking in, barking at each other. Although, their best friends, they still can't put up with each other. 

"What happened to you?!" Suho asked Chnayeol. He had a small, light bruise on his left eye. It wasn't anything big or to worry about, but Suho was still concern. 

"Baekhyun happened." Chanyeol grumbled, sitting down next to D.O, glaring at Baekhyun.

"It's your fault! You should've came running in the room screaming my name." Baekhyun defended himself. He sat next to a sleepy Kai.

"I had to wake you up!" Chanyeol complained.

"A light tap would be nice!"

D.O. hit both of them with a cooking spoon. "Shut up. I'm tired to hear your ridiclious agruments."

 

Bao stood behind the front door, swinging her tail back and forth, waiting patiencely for Tao to walk through that door and to feel his touch over her body as he pet her. His rough, long slender fingers brushing against her fur, making her ache her back from the touch. Bao smiled, already feeling the touch on her body as she purred lightly.

"Bao, what are you doing there?" Bao flinched from the voice of Suho. She hissed silently and ignored him, continuing sitting there and staring at the door, waiting.

"Bao," Suho crounched down. "You can't sit here. What if the door swings open and you'll get hit? We don't want that, now do we?" Suho is very aware that he's talking to a cat, who can not talk back to him, but he doesn't care. 

It's not like he's in public. 

Bao glared up at Suho with fierce eyes. Suho was in daze with those eyes.

Her eyes.

Her eyes only have one accurate description: pure, undying, hatred and disdain for mankind. And they can hold a stare and are ever so beautifully and glow in the moonlight, sparkling emeralds. 

Suho really had a love for her eyes.

Sadly, Bao broke eye contact, and focused back to the door. Suho expanded his arms out wide. "Kitty~" He cooed, which caused Bao to look at him and he smiled. "Come here, kitty~" But no approval.

Bao just stood there and continued back at the door. Suho sighed, having no other choice but to wrap his hands around her trouse. "Here. Come here." 

He wasn't clsoe to picking her up completely off the ground and Bao already wiggled out of his hands, hissing at him, then ran away.

 

It was late at night and the boys came back from practice. The guys went to take their showers and go to bed, but Suho stood up and tried to look for Bao, but she was nowhere to be found.

He checked the bathroom, living room, bedrooms, kitchen, even the music room where Lay and Chanyeol would cpmpose music. Nervousness started to kick in every second he wasted trying to find her. 

When it was about pass midnight Suho gave up, sitting on his bed with hands in his face. He thought what he should tell Tao about his cat, but was afraid that the poor man would throw a big, stupid hissy fit, saying, "I told you!! Now look what happened!!"

Suho moaned as he rubbed his forehead, imagining Tao's annoying voice.

He needs sleep and that's what he's about to do. 

But just when he was about to lay down on his bed, he noticed the window opened. "No..." He mumbled. "No, it can't be." Eyes widen, Suho quickly rushed to the window and looked out. It was dark, but he could manage those beautiful green eyes. 

"Bao?! What are you doing out here?!" Bao glared at him weridly, like as if she's saying, "What do you think I'm doing out here?" Suho tried reaching for her with his arms out, and winced when he earned a hissed and scratched from her.

"Bao~" Suho growled. "Get back in here this instance."

Bao ignored him and laid down, using her arms to support her head, and soon she went to sleep. There's no use, Suho thought and left her there. It was chilly out night, so he hoped that Bao would be okay for the night.

 

Hello, hello, hello!

Thanks for reading my next chapters, I apprecaited it very much :)

Stay tuned for more that's ahead! 

I wish for you to read, enjoy, comment, amd subscribe. Please feel free to comment on what you like about this story, or if there is anything I need for approving. 

Thanks and enjoy!