Chapter 2

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE // the words in italic and bold referred to the ghost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kris hyung…”

Kris was wiping the table alone when someone greets him in a sweet voice. Kris turned around and saw his lovely younger brother smiling and coming towards him. Kris spread his arms and took the boy into his embraced. Luhan giggled liked 5 year old kid as he hugged his brother’s back. Kris released him and ruffled the deer chest-nut hair.  

“What are you doing here?” Kris grinned.

“I promise him a cup of chocolate bubble tea. Can you do it for me hyung?” Luhan pointed his index finger to the side as he chuckled cutely. It looks like someone was there with him but Kris saw no one.

After the accident that happened 5 years ago which made Luhan unconscious for 3 years, the boy was acting strange. He told Kris that he could see someone who’s already dead. Sometimes in the midnight, Luhan would be missing and he was found in the graveyard with a hoe in his hands. Kris sighed and smiled sweetly liked before. He asked Luhan to take a sit and waited for him.

After 5 minutes, Kris comeback with two cups of chocolate and taro bubble tea. He hands in the bubbles to Luhan and took a sit beside him. Luhan smiled happily and place the chocolate bubble tea across him. Kris frowned at Luhan’s action. Luhan sipped his bubble tea and giggled while looking at Kris.

“Lu, is he’s here?” Kris asked.

Luhan clamped his lips and nodded. Kris looked at the empty spot across Luhan. He must talk to Luhan about this. It’s getting more serious and he didn’t want his brother to be hurt.

“Lu, are you still see that thing?” Kris asked.

Luhan nodded.

“Don’t you feel scared or something?”

Luhan sighed. “Only when they told me to do something horrible like going to the graveyard and dig their grave.”

“And you did?” Kris looked at his brother worriedly.

Luhan lowered his head. “If I don’t they will disturb me forever. There is one time where I refused to dig the grave and she haunted me every night makes me hard to sleep. I even had an eye-bag like Tao now.” Luhan pouted as his fingers touched his eye-bag which Kris thought it was really bad for the deer.

 “How about that one?” Kris eyes then moved to the empty spot.

Luhan smiled and said “No, he looks fine and only asked for bubble from me.”

Kris nodded. He grabbed Luhan small hands and squeezed them gently. “How about you move in with me? Lu, you know that I am worried about you, staying alone in a cheap apartment with all those things around you? Move with me and I will take a good care of you.”

Luhan shook his head and smiled. “You know Tao does not like me. I don’t want you to have fight with him like before. I’m fine thank you.” Luhan looked down.

“I’ll talk to him, don’t worry?”

“No it’s okay. I’m fine with the apartment. If something happen, I’ll call you immediately.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

After lunch time, Luhan had a walked in the biggest shopping mall in Korea. He was fascinated by the luxurious cloth, accessories, shoes and electronic goods. He hoped that Kris could tag along with him but the elder had worked to do so he spent his time alone. Luhan put his hands on the railing. He was on the fourth floor. He looked at the rich people who spent their money into invaluable things. He pouted and looked up. He frowned when he saw an empty shop across him.

Luhan made his way to the shop. He felt something different about this shop. He stared at the shop called ‘Wonderland’ and entered the shop which was full with various type of doll. Luhan took a baby stepped as his hand touched the dolls that were arranged neatly on the racks. Then, he saw him. Luhan stopped at his place as his eyes widen. He saw a kid with paled skin and bloody head standing a few feet away from him. The kid stared at Luhan sharply. Then, he moved his eyes to the medium sized brown teddy bear.

“Mom…”

Luhan heard someone called for his mom. He saw a little girl around 6 years old grabbed her mom by her hand towards the brown teddy bear.

“I want that brown teddy.” She said as she pointed her index finger towards the bear.

The woman then took the bear and let her daughter hugged it. The woman’s phone suddenly rang and asked her daughter to stay there for a while. The little girl then played with the teddy-bear alone. All of sudden, the teddy-bear’s eyes changed into red and the doll smiled evilly to the girl. The girl eyes widen and she threw away the doll to the floor, running towards her mom.

Luhan saw everything. He saw him get into the teddy-bear and controlled it. Luhan made his way to the bear and took it. He stared at the bear seriously and shook the teddy-bear vigorously.

“Come out. I know you’re in there I said come out.”

Luhan tried to make him came out from the bear when someone grabbed his arm tightly. It was the sales girl.

“Sir, you are not supposed to scare the child.” She frowned at Luhan.

The deer then looked at the little girl who was crying in her mother’s arm. Luhan then looked at the teddy-bear and the sales girl.

“No it’s not me. The bear scare her.” He said.

“Alright that’s it. I’m going to call the guard.” She said and went to her table to call the guard.

Luhan bit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter