Chapter 1

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A honey-brown hair boy walked alone with two black-plastic bags on his hands. He then threw the rubbish away and sighed. He turned around and he was shocked by the two kids standing in front of him expressionless.

“Luhan hyung, aunty asked for your help again.” The kids told the male that the old lady from the room 301 asked for help then they ran back to the apartment where they and Luhan were staying.

Luhan knew what would happen next. He sighed heavily and made his way back to the apartment and went to the lady’s room.

 

ROOM 301

Luhan looked at the sign board a few minutes before he decided to knock the door. Knock knock~

“Ahjummeoni, you should not ask the kids to call me and you should not stay here anymore so please go and let me live in peace…”

Luhan said from the outside. He knocked the door again but this time the door was opened by itself. Luhan bit his lower lips. He peeked inside the room and it was really dark like a haunted house. Luhan inhaled deeply and made his way inside. He took a baby step and looked around the gloomy house.

“Ahjummeoni…”

He called for the old lady as his doe-eyes travelled around the messy house. Newspapers were everywhere on the floor, clothes were hanging upside down and the windows were covered with the old newspaper. The scariest thing was the wall was written ‘I’ll kill you’ in red colour ink.

Luhan swallowed his own saliva as he looked at his reflection on the mirror. His heart beats fast and he turned slowly with his eyes closed. Then, he opened up his eyes but covered it back with his palms. In front of him, the old lady was standing with pale face, long and messy hair, black round eyes and burning hands. She was humming a lullaby song and her body moved from left to right.

As speed as lightning, Luhan ran out from the house and shouted for help. Luhan could hear the old lady was laughing scarily from inside the room. The lights began to flicker on and off.

“GO AWAY!”

Luhan shouted as he was busy climbing up the stairs when he saw the old lady was flying around and laughing as he called Luhan’s name several time. She was about to grab Luhan but the doe-eyes boy quickly made himself inside his room and went to the kitchen as he grabbed some garlic. He then moved towards his room and hugged the garlic tightly. He could still hear the lady screaming for his name. Luhan covered his ears with the pillow hoping that he would not hear anything.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

Sehun was having a meeting with an old man inside the Japanese Restaurant. He was sitting across the old man and looked and him with his famous poker face and kept staring at the old man like an angel of the death who was ready to plug off his soul.

The old man bit his lower lips. He looked away to avoid Sehun. He took his chopstick and was about to eat but was slapped by Sehun naughty’s hand. The old man gave up and sighed heavily.

“I don’t want to sell the house.” He said. Sehun found that the old man house was the best place for his new shopping mall project. A lot of people loved to go there for their vacation including tourists so that’s why he needed to build a shopping mall to gain more money and spread his company all over Korea and world.

“I can’t… I promise my late wife that I will never sell the house. I have done a lot of bad things when she’s alive. I feel guilty and that’s why I can’t sell it. Besides, her soul will come and haunted me if I agree to sell the house.” He said.

Sehun frowned. “You mean… ‘ghost’…” he said.

The old man nodded. Then, he took a white rose and placed it on the table.

“I communicate with her through this flower. If the flower turns wilt, it means she is angry but if the flower remain the same it means she’s happy.”

Sehun then stood up and sat beside the old man. He moved his hand and grabbed the flower tightly. The old man frowned.

“W-What are you doing?” he asked but ignored by Sehun.

“You made my business tough; I think you better go away so that my business is going well. Bye.” Sehun said as he used his hands and ripped the flower into small pieces.

The old man eyes turned wider and his mouth turned to ‘o’ shaped. Sehun took out an white envelope filled with 50 thousand won and placed it on the table.

“Find a better place and a new wife with this money. My assistant will come to your house to settle everything tomorrow. Be prepared.” Sehun smirked and was about to walked away but the old man gripped Sehun’s arm made Sehun stopped.

“You can’t settle everything with money, Master. You will find someone who will teach you that the ghost does exist. You will also learn that money is not everything. Your life will be ruin right after you leave this restaurant.” He said and leaved.

The old man slammed the door hardly and leaved Sehun alone. Then, the door was opened and the old man appeared. Sehun looked at him with his poker-face. The old man lowered his head.

“I forgot the money.” He said as he took the money from the table and leaved that place again.

Sehun then smiled. “Money will solve everything in my life.” He chuckled.

 

 

 

~~

 

Sehun made his way to the car and stepped inside. His assistant, a mid-year old man known as Mr Kim looked at Sehun from the back mirror. His Master looked as usual. His poker-face always sticks on that handsome face. He had known Sehun’s family for ages and Sehun was the only son in Oh’s family. He’s the only one who knew everything about Sehun including his past.

“Master, are you okay?” he asked politely. Even though he’s older than Sehun but the youngest still his boss and that would never change.

Sehun leaned his head at the window and rain started to fall. “Mr Kim, does ghost really exist?” he asked softly.

Mr Kim smiled. Even though Sehun looked determine and strong, there’s always childish Sehun deeply inside him. “Do you believe in them Master?” he asked.

Sehun sighed. “There’s no need to ask. I don’t believe in them. Anyway, that old man has agreed to sell his house. I want you to set

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter