Chapter 6

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note // Bold - Ghost

 

 

 

 

Sehun’s mansion

 

“You signed this? Did you check the details?”

Mr Kim approached the young master while holding a piece of paper on his hands. Sehun was busy preparing meals at the kitchen and ignored the old man.

Sehun sighed and put the knife on the counter. “I’m not going to be dragged along by Luhan anymore.” He continued his stuff.

“I heard Chief leader Park invite Luhan for a date. I hope it went well.” Mr Kim scoffed.

Sehun looked at the old man with his -face and slammed the knife on the counter. “There’s no way and it will never ever be well. He either going to run out screaming something jumped out at him or chases after something he finds pitiful.” He smirked. He poured the champagne into a glass and drinks it. “It’s going to be one of those.” He chuckled.

Mr Kim rubbed his nose. “You’re wrong. If he had a problem, you would receive a call. Seeing how quiet it is, the date seems like is going well.” Mr Kim giggled happily.

The smirked on the young master face fell upon hearing that. He glanced at his cell phone on the table emptily.

“Luhan is so selfish. He goes on a date when his Master is here, taking a pill for his sickness! But, he can’t skip his date even if he begins to worry about you.” Mr Kim being an angel and a devil at the same time tried to play with the youngest feeling. He needed to show that the young CEO had a hidden feeling towards the cute little deer. Sehun seemed like he haven’t notice it, yet.

“Well, have some rest, Master Hun.” He smiled innocently and bowed before he left.

Meanwhile, Sehun cringed at the image of Luhan and Chanyeol having their date….HAPPILY.

 

 

 

 

 

After having his meals, Sehun was preparing himself to go to sleep. Once he lay down on his king-sized bed, he placed his cell phone beside him and closed his eyes, ready to fall asleep. However, after a few seconds, his eyes opened widely and he looked around.

He then focused at the ceiling and sighed. “Even after taking a sleeping pill, my eyes still wide awake.” He then grabbed his cell phone and went through the call log. Luhan still haven’t called him yet. He placed the cell phone on his chest and pouted.

“Why didn’t he call?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Luhan and Chanyeol were walking around the Han River Park. Even though it’s late, both of them still going around like a real couple. After taking a long walked, they decided to stop and enjoy the view of the river at night.

“I came here because you didn’t have a particular place you wanted to go. Is this place okay?” Chanyeol asked while looking at the deer.

“It’s fine. Besides, this is the first time I came here since the incident when I was here with my brother eating chicken and almost got dragged into the water.” Luhan giggled while playing with the hem of his shirt.

Chanyeol pouted. “Where did it happen? Did you almost drown in the water?” Chanyeol asked, not really understand what Luhan meant.

Luhan nodded his head cutely and held Chanyeol arm out of sudden. “Chanyeol, let’s not get too close to the water.” He said tried to drag Chanyeol away from the water.

“Then, do you want to go over there, to the fountain show?

“Yes, let’s go!” He said and finally dragged Chanyeol away from the water. Chanyeol smiled at the deer’s cute actions and shook his head. Let him being dragged by the latter.

Just about he turned around; he was completely shocked when a ghost, wearing a green singlet, short pants was running towards him. He must be died in a running competition. Scared at the ghost, he dragged Chanyeol and turned into an opposite way to avoid the ghost.

“I don’t want to go there. Let’s ride a bicycle, it’s over there.” He said.

 

 

While riding a bicycle, Luhan kept rubbing off his shoulders. He looked back and asked the man to stay away from him and stopped tapping his shoulder.

“Are you okay?” Chanyeol, who was at the front asked.

“Yes…” He answered happily.

He looked behind and tried to get rid of the man once again. He was busy handling a bicycle while trying to send the ghost away. Luhan started to regret agreeing to this date. Out of sudden, Luhan pedalled his bicycled faster than Chanyeol made the taller thought Luhan wanted to race with him and started to pedal faster too.

 

Scared Luhan VS Happy Chanyeol

 

Luhan wished for this date to end quickly than he thought.

 

 

 

 

~

“It was fun riding a bicycle because it has been a while since I last rode it. Do you want to ride it again?” Chanyeol claimed.

After the bicycle thing, they decide to take a walked at the park. Luhan ignored what the latter had said because he was busy pushing the man away from him. When he was at the edge, he suddenly shout angrily at the man ignored other people who starred at him weirdly. “I told you I don’t like it. Why do you keep asking that?”

The atmosphere turned silent. Luhan bit his lips and slowly turned around to look at disappointed Chanyeol.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t hear you say you don’t like it.” The taller rubbed the back of his neck.

“No, please… It’s not like that. I’m just…I’m just too hot and feel like I can’t wait to go home and take a great shower.” He used his hands as fans and smiled sheepishly at the taller.

“Actually, Chanyeol can you get a drink for me please. They sell drink over there.” Luhan bit his finger which Chanyeol found it adorable.

He smiled sweetly and said “Okay, I grab it for you.”

When Chanyeol left, he turned around and screamed quietly. The man was there, standing in front of him.

Luhan sighed sadly. “I’ll do this for you but then don’t come near me again.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

Luhan searched a rope inside the dustbin. The people who walked around thought the deer was some crazy little boy with no home, playing around the dustbin alone like a creep. When the deer finally found one, he smiled happily and tried to look around to ask for help.

A couple was passing by him and he ran after the couple and smiled weirdly at them. “Excuse me; can you help me by holding this rope like a finish line at the race?”

The couple looked at each other before agreed to do that. After the finish line was set up, Luhan saw the man was getting ready to run. He stood beside him and set his hand into pistol form and raised it higher.

“Uncle, are you ready?” he asked.

The man nodded his head.

The couple was already scared at Luhan. Why does the cute boy like him talked to no one but himself.

“Ready, set, go!” he told the man.

The man ran as fast as he could until he surpassed the finish line and cried happily. Luhan jumped excitedly at the scene and shout something like ‘you did it’ at the man, completely ignored at the couple scared face.

The man nodded his head while smiling from ear to ear and waved his hand at Luhan. He then disappeared into the sky.

“Congratulation, uncle…” He pouted but giggled at the end. But then, he realised that he still had one thing to do. He walked towards the couple and took the rope from them. He bowed and said thank you before walked away from the placed.

“I told you honey, there are a lot of crazy people out here. You should take a good care of yourself when you’re alone, okay?”

His girlfriend nodded her head before they left.

 

 

 

 

~

After the horrible date with Chanyeol, they decided to call it a day and went home. Right after he showered and cleaned himself, Luhan threw his body on the bed and hugged his baby deer. He sighed. He then grabbed something under his pillow; it was a box of paper fans that he had kept under it for a while. He stared at the fans and turned into a sit position.

Suddenly his phone rang; Master Hun’s name was appeared on the screen. Only God knows how happy Luhan at that time.

He grabbed his cell phone and answered the called.

 

Sehun (Blue) & Luhan (Purple)

“Hello, Master Hun” He said with childish tone. “I was just debating whether to call you or not just in case some ghost followed me.” He said while grabbing the deer plushie’s hand.

“Drop that. I only called for a business matter. I’m thinking of inviting that musical team you watched today to the autumn festival. Are they good?”

“We don’t go there. We just went to the Han River to get fresh air but… the running ghost kept chasing me so it was hard to look normal.”

Sehun smiled ear to ear and his eyes turned into crescent moon. Luhan date didn’t go well. “I know it would have happened.” Sehun smirked.

“And also, we went to see the water show. Unfortunately, a water ghost kept jumping in and out of the water. You have no idea how scared I was. So I thought of calling you just in case that ghost followed me here but you called me right on time.” Luhan grinned.

“Oh really, okay bye…” Sehun said with a wide smile on his face. He climbed on his couch and jumped happily. “Luhan date didn’t go well, yahoooooooo!!” He then jumped of the couch and slammed himself on the couch lying happily. “Now, I can really go to sleep.” He chuckled.

 

 

Luhan pouted and placed his phone beside him. He smiled. “At least I feel much less scared.”

 

 

 

 

 

~

“Mom, are you going to be late again?”

“But Taeyeong is sick…”

“Okay, I’ll wait for you.” The 7 years old boy, Taeyang hang up and turned around to look his brother who was playing marbles by himself.

“Yah, Taeyeong… Where do you even get this ugly doll?” Taeyang pointed at the ugly doll beside his brother but the smear boy kept his mouth shut and focused on the marbles.

“I’m going to buy some bread for you.” He said and left the house.

Without him knowing, his brother was not playing by himself. There are 3 other kids sitting there playing along with his brother.

 

 

 

 

~

Luhan was sleeping soundly in his room when someone bang his door loudly. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and went to the door only to find Taeyang crying for help.

They quickly made their way to the kids’ room and found Taeyeong was sitting on the bed strangely while hugging a doll. He move closer to the boy and patted his shoulders. “Hey, Taeyeong are you okay?”

No response…

“Taeyang, go downstairs and call your mom. I’m going to look for medicine in my room.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Luhan was seeking the suitable medicine for Taeyeong when he heard a familiar voice outside. It was Taeyeong crying while his mother carrying him towards the hospital maybe. Just right after he turned around, he saw three kids sitting on the stairs looking at Taeyeong’s direction.

“Are you guys the one that bothered Taeyeong?” He asked directly.

And the kids had gone.

Luhan tried to follow them and end up and Taeyeong’s room. He saw an ugly doll lying on the ground. He picked the doll and looked around before he went out of the room.

 

 

 

 

~

“Master Hun, I discovered this.”

On the next day, Luhan brought the doll to Sehun and showed him.

“What is this?” he asked.

“There are three kids in here but…”

Sehun put his finger on Luhan’s lips made the boy shut. He then raised his arm and shoved it to Luhan. The deer looked at the Master weirdly.

Then, it clicked.

“Oh it’s not about I’m scared but…”

“Then leave…” Sehun once again cut the deer’s words and leave to his office.

Sehun entered his office and made his way towards his table but stopped when he heard a rustling noise from behind. He turned around and saw Luhan was placing the doll on the ground. His eyes went wide and asked “Luhan, what are you doing? Why are you putting it here?”

“This is a bit dangerous so I was going to leave it here for a while…” Luhan said innocently.

Sehun sighed and walked towards the deer. “Why would you leave something dangerous here?” He pointed at the ugly doll. “To put me in danger?” he asked again.

Luhan giggle. “Nope. Master aren’t scared of things like this so…” Luhan moves his shoulders upwards cutely.

Sehun hissed. “Instead of worrying about that doll, why don’t you come here to my office asking if I slept well yesterday when you are dating with that Park? You should come here bring some vitamins because you’re worried of me. Shouldn’t you do that?”  Sehun frowned.

Luhan bit his lips and smiled. “Am I allowed to do that? I thought you hated me worrying about you so I didn’t say those things. Am I allowed to do that?” he waved his body back and forth delightfully.

Sehun coughed and looked around. “Yes, tell me. Since my ears have holes, I have no other choice but to listen.”

Luhan raised his index finger adorably and poked Sehun’s arm lightly while giggling. “Master Hun, did you have a good sleep?” Luhan then searched something in his bag pack and took out a bottle of vitamins. “I carry this with me because this is effective after I see scary ghost. Please, take this, Master.”

Sehun tried not to smile and took that bottle of vitamins. “Is this approving by the Food and Drugs Administration?”

“I bought it from a pharmacy. I will share it with you from now on.” He said happily. “And this doll, please keep an eye on it since you are the most ‘safe’ person at Kingdom.”

“But you said it is scary and dangerous. Aren’t this kind of things are supposed to be guarded by the security team? Shoudn’t you give this to Park Chanyeol?”

Luhan shook his head. “Chanyeol can’t do this because he doesn’t know how to handle ghost like you.” He whispered but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

Upon hearing how Luhan worried about Chanyeol more than him, he smiled and put back the bottle of vitamins on Luhan’s hand and said “He needs this more than me if he scared. Take that doll away to that Park and get lost!”

With that, Sehun waked away while cursing that Park Chanyeol in his mind. Luhan pouted and sighed. He turned around, placed the bottle of vitamins on the floor and took the doll bag before he left the office. However, he accidentally left the vitamins there.

 

 

 

 

~

“So how is it going with Master Hun?” Mr Kim asked as soon as Luhan went out of the office.

Luhan has been his favourite kid since the first day he saw the deer. He loved when Luhan kept appearing in front of the young Master and become his great companion. Finally, the worrisome he had for the young Master had gone since Luhan was there almost every single day with Sehun.

“He only let me touch his arm. It’s too small…” Luhan giggled.

“I’m sure it’s going to be big soon.” Mr Kim said with a wide grinned on his face. He then turned around and took the big envelope on his table and hand in to Luhan. “This is what you asked me for.”

He smiled and explored the things inside the envelope. There’re pictures of a 10 million won necklace and a beautiful young girl. “Is this…”

Mr Kim coughed. “That is Bae Irene, Master’s late fiancée. He believes that Irene hid something from him but decide to ignore it until she’s gone. The necklace cost 10 million won and it was Master’s late mother. Irene kept asking about the necklace when she’s alive but right after she’s gone, the necklace was nowhere to be found.”

“He has this feeling that the late Irene has something to do with the lost necklace. I don’t want to tell you this but Master has gone through something horrible in his past. That is one of the reasons why he looks for the lost necklace by himself. I hope you can take care of Master Hun and make him happy in his life.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

What is this? She left it here…”

Sehun was crouching in front of his door while his eyes glued at the bottle of vitamins that Luhan had left there. He formed his lips into thin line as he picked up the bottle and stared at it. He then opened up the bottle and eat a tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter