Chapter 7

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With his black suit, neck tie and of course his hair was pulled back handsomely, he walked elegantly at the hallway of the hospital. After he received a morning call from Mr Oh, asking the tall giant to meet him as soon as possible at his ward, he quickly made himself there. As he was about to take a right turn when he saw a brunette, beyond the clear windows, sitting on the bench at the hospital garden, mumbling alone with an apple gripped n his hand.

The brunette looked familiar to the giant. The taller frowned as he took his step towards the smaller.

“What am I? Tell me to eat apples almost every day. This is humiliating. I need steak, ice cream and many more to fulfil my poor tummy.” Chanyeol is getting closer and the voice of the brunette become clearer. “Just because I ran away from here once they cut off all my favourite food.”

“Byun Baekhyun…?” Chanyeol tapped the brunette shoulder which made the smaller boy stiffen.

With a sudden action, Baekhyun swatted away Chanyeol’s hand and stand to face the giant. His eyebrows knitted together as their eyes glued to each other.

“What are you doing here? Why are you wearing that patient gown? Are you a patient here?” Chanyeol shoot Baekhyun with questions but the smaller suddenly laughed at the giant funny (worried) face.

“What now? Am I not allowed to be sick? What are you doing here?”

Chanyeol sighed. “I’m not here to argue. It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. I’ll leave.” When the giant turned and was about to leave the boy, a sudden bumped hit the giant from the back and a pair of arms wrapped tightly around his waist.

Chanyeol quickly let go of Baekhyun’s arms and pushed him away. “What are you doing? Are you insane? What if somebody we know saw us?” Chanyeol snapped at him.

The brunette chuckled mockingly. “Is it somebody we know or somebody you know? Or is it Luhan?”

Chanyeol smirked. “Yes, what if Luhan saw what you did just now. I don’t want any trouble with him.”

I don’t want any trouble with him. Somehow, that word hurt him deeply. ‘I am trouble.’ He thought.

A slight headache hit him like a gun shot. The smaller palmed his head as he sat back at the bench. Feeling worried at the brunette, Chanyeol came forward but a soft voice from Baekhyun made him halted.

“Go away.”

“Baekhyun you’re sick. You need to…”

“Go away Chanyeol. I don’t want to trouble you. Please, go.”

Biting his lower lips, he sighed. He knew Baekhyun was hurting inside due to his words. Without any hesitation, he left the smaller alone and head back to meet Mr Oh. What he didn’t know, Baekhyun was crying silently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

BOLD (GHOST)

 

Couples are everywhere. Waiters and waitresses were busy serving their customers. A bunch of people were swimming and playing with the ball inside the pool. It was a starry night and people were having fun at the K’s Hotel. However, something was swimming and wandering in the pool. Swimming towards the girls, it grabbed one of the girls legs made her drowned.

The other girls quickly called for help and finally the drowned girl was saved by a lifeguard. He dragged her out of the pool and performed CPR to her since the girl was unconscious.

Meanwhile, it swam away from the raucous place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

“This is already the third accident that has occurred at K Hotel’s pool. They said something pulled her leg from beneath the water but there was nothing that could have done that.” Mr Kim read the report.

“Are you sure it wasn’t a prank pulled by a person?” Sehun asked while swinging his pen.

“It wasn’t just one lifeguard who saw it. Many did, and it wasn’t a prank pulled by a person because this rumour spread during the busiest time of the summer season. We might lose customers to G’s Hotel.” Mr Kim clamped his mouth.

Sehun stopped swinging his pen and his eyes turned wide. He looked at Mr Kim and said “We can’t let that happen.”

“Do you have any suggestion Master Hun?” Mr Kim asked.

Sehun his cheeks while he think for the solution. A creepy smiled appeared on his face. “I’ll install my radar at the pool.” He chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

Luhan was busy arranged the boxes in his small office. His eye bags were making its way down to the ground. A soft knock was heard as Sehun entered with a smiling face.

“Hello, my 10 billion radar. We need to run the radar-“ As soon as Luan turned his face to the CEO. Sehun smiled vanished when he looked at Luhan’s moody face. “Were you…harassed all night?” e asked. “Your dark circles are about to bury deep into the ground!”

Luhan sighed deeply. “The supermarket granny came so I couldn’t sleep all night.” Luhan pouted. “Master, do I look sick?” Luhan used both his hands to cup his own faced.

Sehun hesitated. “You…always…look sick.” He said. “But today, more than usual…you look like zombie.” The CEO looked away.

Luhan put down his hands and glared at the CEO. He turned around and continued to arrange the boxes. “He says that when he hasn’t seen a zombie in real life.” He mocked the master.

Sehun his lips and smiled. “Instead of a zombie, you told me you’ve seen a water ghost, right?”

Luhan halted. He turned around and stared at Sehun gloomily. “Yes…” he said softly. “A long time ago, when I went to Han River with hyung to eat chicken, I was enchanted by a water ghost and I almost drowned to death.” He complained. Luhan hugged the box he held until it lost it shape. “I never want to see a water ghost again. NEVER EVER! I really hate water ghosts! I hate them too much! They’re scary!” He cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

After a crying Luhan settle down, Sehun went back to his office. He sighed as he sat on his chair. “He shudders at the thought of them. But he is my radar. Why do I feel bad just sending him to catch them.” E hissed and slammed the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

Mr. Kim hand in a chocolate envelop to Luhan.

“Master Hun gave this, saying you should visit on your day off.”

Luhan looked at the content. His gloomy face turned bright of course with that messy hair when he realized that Master Hun gave him a certificate gift to an all-inclusive package at K’s Hotel. “Isn’t this place a really awesome place? Is he sending me there so I can get some rest because he says I look like zombies?” he laughed happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

“Luhan, are you sure he has no other purpose when he sends you there?”

Kris helped Luhan filled in the luggage with clothes. When Luhan called him, telling about the gift he received. Kris felt uneasy and straight away drove to the younger house. He didn’t say that Sehun was bad but he just felt anxious. What did Luhan do to receive an expensive gift? However, he pushed away all the bad thought about Sehun and helped his brother instead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

As soon when Luhan check into the hotel, he took his time and explored the placed. He never had been here, the most expensive hotel in Korea. He walked down the stairs and stopped at the middle of it. He smiled widely as his eyes never still wandering the exclusive place.

He only stopped when his phone rang and Master Hun name was displayed at the screen. “Master Hun…”

“Where are you?”

“I’m at the hotel lobby. This place is really nice, Master.” He kept smiling.

“Of course it is. It’s mine after all. The painting beside you is expensive too.”

Luhan turned his head to the painting that was hanging on the wall across the stairs. “Mm, it does look expensive.” That’s when it hit him. “Wait, how do you know where I am?”

“Because I’m behind you.”

Luhan turned around and his eyes widen when he saw Sehun standing a few feet away from him. He hung up and ran happily towards the CEO. “Master, how did you come here?”

Placing one of his hands on top of Luhan head, he the deer’s hair as he smiled. “I followed you. Hey, could you meet me at the pool tonight at 10. I have something important for you. Could you?”

Luhan heart clenched. Why does Master Hun want to meet him tonight? Why did he reserve the pool just to meet him? Oh please Mr Heart, don’t give me false hope.

“Sure, Master… I’ll see you tonight.”

Sehun smiled widely and he rubbed Luhan hair and leaved. Luhan looked at the CEO with his doe-eyes and touched his own hair. He smiled sheepishly before he made his way back to his room.

Once arrived, he plopped himself on the bed, arms resting behind his head.

“Why he wants to meet me tonight? He also closed the pool because of me.” He turned into a sit position. “I’m still confused.” He stared at the clock on the wall and gasped. “I only have an hour to meet him. I better get ready now.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

 

Sehun waited for Luhan at the pool. After he’s done with the meeting, he straight away moved to his next location. Still in his black suit, Sehun waited and waited for the deer to come.

“Master…”

Sehun turned around when a familiar sweet voice greeted him. He smiled widely when he saw a smaller boy was standing behind him. Luhan looked cute even with his wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter