Chapter 5

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone,

Just to remind you since I never update. Sorry.

The BOLD one refer to the ghost

The BOLD & ITALIC refer to their flashback.

Enjoy the story <3

 

 

 

 

 

~

“Master Hun, Giant Mal CEO Request to meet you personally.”

Sehun who was busy running an event, talking to the Minister’s daughter looked at his assistant expressionlessly.

“He was late and now he asks if he can meet me personally?” He asked sternly.

His assistant nodded his head slowly and tried to avoid Hun’s eyes.

“Yes. Of course he can. I’ll wait for him in my office. Oh, please bring Luhan to my Office.” He cracked a small smile and walked out of his event towards his office.

The secretary sighed in relieved before him tip-toed, following his master towards the office.

 

 

~

Luhan was on his way to go home. He stopped at the fountain and takes a looked good on it. He hadn’t see Master Hun today. That young CEO must be busy all day as he has three running event in one day. He was about to leave when Sehun’s secretary stood in front of him.

“Luhan, Master Hun ask for you.” He said.

The moody and sad Luhan turned into happy smiley Luhan and he ran straight away as fast as he could towards the Hun’s office.

When he reached there, without any knocking he go inside the office and saw his master was sitting at his CEO chair, looking handsome as always.

“Why are you running?” Sehun asked coldly.

Luhan chuckled before playing with his hands. “Erm, because you want to see me? Why is it Master Hun?”

“Nothing…”

Luhan smiled fell upon hearing that. “What?”

“I said nothing. You may leave. Get lost.”

“But Mr Kim said …” The deer was about to move forward but stopped immediately when Sehun say…

“Don’t you understand? I said get lost!” he shouted.

Luhan stunned. He didn’t know what to do. He bit his lips and bowed softly. He then turned around and stepped out of the room. Once the door was closed, Sehun sighed heavily. He didn’t know why he wanted to see the deer. He didn’t know why he felt relieved when the deer is fine as he didn’t see him for day. He didn’t know why he acted like this. He looked at the door, Luhan had leaved him.

 

“Master Hun, the president of giant mall said he’ll be late.” Mr Kim entered the office and went straight towards the Master. “I brought the cell phone you left at the event.” He continued as he placed the phone on the table.

“How long does he want me to wait? So when will they arrive?” Master Hun asked.

“There was a big accident near here. They can’t move at all right now.”

“An accident?” Sehun looked at his secretary confusedly.

“Yes. There’s breaking news. Seeing that the death count is high, it looks like a big accident.”

 

 

Luhan was walking along the pedestrian alone when a number of ambulance and fire fighter were rushing all the way. There must be a big accident. He started to feel uneasy. He sighed and kept walking forwards.

 

 

“Near hear, a lot of people died?” Sehun asked,

“Yes, Master.”

Sehun didn’t know why but he felt uneasy. He then looked at his cell phone on the table. “By any chance, before you brought this, was there a call on my cell phone?”

“No there wasn’t”

Sehun was worried. He gazed at his phone for a long time before Mr Kim offered himself to call the president of giant mall, that’s what he thought. He thought Master Hun was worried about the president but actually he’s wrong.

“I’ll call him for you, the president of the giant mall.”

“Why him?” Sehun frowned.

Mr Kim stopped and looked at Hun confusedly. “Isn’t him that you’re concerned about right now?”

The master bit his lips and clenched his fist.

 

 

People are running. People are screaming. People are crying. That is what happen when he reach the intersection. There was a big accident between the bus, lorry and a car. Dead people were lying everywhere on the ground. Some of them were hanging on and under the bus while some of them were still inside the burning bus. Luhan clenched his bag pack. He sees them.

The souls

They’re coming. There on the ground, on the bus, under the lorry and they’re coming towards Luhan. The deer took a step backward. He didn’t like this at all. He hated this. This is it, they’re closer. Luhan closed his eyes tightly and waited for them to come.

Suddenly, a hand patted his shoulder and spun him around. Soon, Luhan felt warm wrapped around his body. He was confused. Sehun was there, putting him in his embraced.

“Your safety hideout came. Hide” Sehun said coolly.

The deer didn’t know what to say. So he mumbled a soft thank you at the master, still hugging him. Sehun pushed him away and looked at the deer, but the smaller hands won’t leave his waist. When Luhan realized what he was doing. He let go the master’s waist and lowered his head.

“Sorry, it helps to keep holding onto you”

Sehun took a deep breath. “Let’s go.” He took Luhan’s small hand in his and they walked, crossing the road with the deer. Luhan was surprised when his master was there, holding his hand and helped him crossed the road and the ghost were nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

 

~

 

“Haven’t we moved far from the scene?” Sehun asked as he stopped walking.

“Yes…”

“Shouldn’t it be okay now?” He asked again, stopped right beside the bench.

“I don’t think there are any ghosts following me anymore.” Luhan let go of the master hand and looked around. He grinned and grabbed the taller hand once again. “They’re not here…”

Sehun looked at his hand and then Luhan. “Why are you grabbing my hand if they’re not here?”

Realized upon his mistakes, Luhan took back his hand and said “My hands want to reach out and touch your body.” He chuckled.

“I’m not a cheap shrimp cracker that you can grab at even if your hands can’t keep them off me.” He proclaimed.

Luhan smiled. “You’re right… You’re an extremely expensive CEO. And also I thought you were too angry at me that you would forbid me from touching you ever. Thank you for helping me out, Master Hun.” He bowed.

“You can report to work officially, tomorrow. I’ve made a position for you.” He said coolly.

“Really, Master Hun? I always got fired because of ghosts. I never imagined that I would get a job! Thank you so much, Master. From now on, I’ll try my best to see ghosts.”

 

 

 

~

Meanwhile, in the mansion…

 

“I’ve found a perfect girl for your grandson.”

“How old is she? Is she about the same age as Suho?” The middle-age woman asked the witch-like woman.

The witch-like woman laughed weirdly. “She’s the same age as Suho. Besides, she died at the same age Suho died.”

Without them knowing, Suho was there with them along the girl that the witch had said.

The witch-woman opened the big box which contains a male and female doll. “For your grandson spirited-wedding, I’ve prepared this. I’ve also checked their horoscope, and selected a good wedding date.” The witch picked up the red cloth that was placed in the box. She hands in the cloth towards the middle-age woman and opened it. There’s a letter in Chinese hand writing.

“I… feel your grandson spirit… He’s here…” the witch said.

Suho gazed at his granny sternly.

 “If we find a good match, I’m sure he will be able to leave in peace.” She said calmly.

The middle-age woman smiled. “Suho… if I do this, will you be able to rest in peace?”

Suho shook his head hysterically and transform from a wonderful yet handsome boy into a skull with no mouth and eyes. The girl was shocked and disappeared and a big frame on the wall with Suho picture in it fell on the ground. Suho disappeared, leaving his dumbfounded granny there.

“I don’t think your grandson likes the girl I’ve chosen” the witch said.

 

 

 

~

 

The next morning, Luhan was busy preparing himself for his first official job. He comb his hair nicely, wore a nice white t-shirt and a black hoodie with skinny jean. He hung his bag pack on his shoulders and grinned.

On his way to work, he was thinking what will his office looked like. Or maybe he will be together with Master Hun in his office. He walked faster his paced until he bumped onto someone taller than him.

“I’m sorry, are you alright?”

A deep voice startled him. When he looked up, he saw a familiar face in front of him. “Uh, Park Chanyeol?”

The tall guy name Chanyeol smiled widely and bowed. “Hello, Luhan.”

Luhan clapped his hands happily. “Are you from the security team? So we will meet often.”

“Of course, I saw you many times but have no time to talk with you.” He said as they continued walking.

 Chanyeol and Luhan were heading to their workplace together. All this while, he never thought Chanyeol and him live next to each other. Looks like Luhan had found his companion to work.

 

 

 

~

“It’s Luhan…”

Mr Kim stopped his car when he saw Luhan was happily talking to some other guy which is their Team Leader security. “And that seems like Team Leader Park. Wah, Luhan seems very bright from her first day.”

Sehun bit his lips. He didn’t like it. Why does Luhan had to walk and laugh happily with other guy? “Because Luhan is so bright, it makes me heated up, annoyingly.” He said as he took out his sunglasses and wears it.

 “Seeing as how the Master gave you the job, I guess he’s not treating you like a crazy person anymore?” Chanyeol asked.

“He trusts me now and is giving me an important job.” Luhan grinned.

“Are you helping the Master with his personal matters? May I know what is it?”

“So… what I mean is…” Luhan bit his lips. He can’t tell Chanyeol about his secret. He was about to say something when a white car passed by him. “Oh no… That’s Master’s car. I’m late. I have to go quickly!” He said and ran, leaving Chanyeol behind.

 

 

~

 

Sehun was about to enter his office when Luhan suddenly appeared and stood in front of him, blocking his way. “Master, you’re here.” He bowed and smiled.

Sehun eyes widen. “What is this? Luhan, you’re as fast as a ghost?”

The smaller boy chuckled. “I have to be here before Master since I’m your new secretary”

Sehun frowned. “Secretary? Who is? You? Who told you this? Is it you Secretary Kim?” Sehun turned to look at his secretary.

The old man waved his hand and said “I haven’t told him anything yet.”

“So I’m not here as your secretary?”

“This is not the place where you should be.” The Master proclaimed.

 

 

 

~

“We’re here.”

Secretary Kim brought Luhan to his new office. They were standing there, in front of his office excitedly.

When they entered the office, Luhan face fell when he saw the office was actually an old stor filled with boxes.

“Isn’t this a storage room?” he asked.

Mr Kim Chuckled. “This room used to be a place for VIP customers but it became useless. So we’re using it as a storage room for the customer centre.”

“Then what is my position?” He asked again.

“Actually, you’re managing the storage room.” Mr Kim stated.

Luhan was speechless. He didn’t know what to do while Mr Kim felt horrible for Luhan. He knew that the deer was upset.

 

 

When Mr Kim came back to Master Hun’s office, the master was standing at the big window looking through his microscope. Mr Kim sighed and made his way towards Sehun.

“It’s not what he expected, so he seems pretty disappointed.” He said.

Sehun looked at Mr Kim with one eye and said “Oh really?” calmly. “It’s a position that suits him perfectly though. What a pity.” He smirked.

 

 

 

Luhan was sitting on the chair while examined the room. He didn’t know how to react. Part of him, he’s happy with the job but another part of him…

Creak~

Luhan looked at the door. There is no wind but the door opened by itself. He focused at the door when suddenly the door was slammed shut make a loud bang.

“Ahhh, why is my first customer must be a ghost. I said I’ll buy you coffee. That’ll take care of it, won’t it?” he whined inside the room with …

 

The coffee ghost

 

 

 

 

~

The previous witch was making her way inside the mall. Everyone was scared of her. By her weird outfit, big eyes and thick make-up everything about her looked scary. She kept walking but stopped when she met the vice-president of the mall which is Sehun’s uncle and his wife. They locked their gaze at each other before the witch took her leave.

“Do you know her?” Her husband, Jinsung asked.

“She’s a Chinese woman who’s a well-known matchmaker among the wealthy. She’s a matchmaker for dead people.” Her wife, Hyomin answered confidently.

“D-Dead people?” Jinsung was surprised at the statement.

“She matches up soul weddings. She is called Madam Go.”

 

 

~

 

“Congrats on your new job Lulu.”

Luhan went to his hyung café which is nearby the mall. Kris was happy for his little brother to finally found something he could do other than playing with those ghosts things.

“It’s good that you have something new rather than talking to weird things, congrats my little baby.” Kris smiled.

Luhan bit his lips and grinned. “Actuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter