Chapter 8

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BOLD = GHOST

 

 

A week ago,

 

“Can’t I go with you?”

Luhan kept trailing the CEO who was busy greeting the sellers in his mall. The Master told the deer that he will be gone for a week due to the business trip at London. Once he told the deer that he’s going to fly all the way to the western, Luhan didn’t let the young CEO to rest and kept begging him so that he would be able to go with the Master.

“Master Hun~ let me go with you.”

Sehun finally stopped his tracked made the deer bumped into his back. Sehun turned around and looked at the deer sternly. He raised his arm to look at his watch and smiled. “My flight will be tonight at 9… And I don’t want to see you when I left… So get lost.” He smiled and bid his goodbye.

“Errrrrr…” Luhan puffed his mouth cutely. He just wants to say goodbye at the airport. Unluckily, the Mighty Oh Sehun won’t let him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

 

One week later,

 

 

Luhan was sitting in his office leisurely. He had no place to go or things to do. He chose to stay at the cafe with Kris but due to his ability of becoming friends with spirits and in order to let the customers have their meals in peace. With a heavy heart, Kris decided to tell Luhan to stay locked in his office.

Luhan was now spinning his chair while looking at the ceiling. “Master said he left me something that could protect me. Why don’t he just tell me where is it? If he does, I don’t have to steal one of his ball pens just to keep me safe from that scary old lady.” He said as he took out the pen from his pocket that was stolen from Sehun’s office.

Knock-knock

The deer spun his chair towards the door and grinned at the tall figure that’s standing upon the wooden door.

“Hey, what are you doing?”

It was Chanyeol. Luhan shook his head happily. “Waiting for the Almighty Sehun to come back.” He giggled attractively.

Chanyeol smiled at the cute little deer. “Master Hun is back and he will be here around 5 minutes and I have something to tell—“

“Master Hun is back? Oh my god, I need to go.” He ran out of his office towards the main entrance of the mall.

Chanyeol swears he could hear Luhan shouts ‘Thank you, Chanyeol’ while running. “Maybe it’s better if he know by himself.” He sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

While running, he was stopped in front one of the store when the dustbin suddenly spun its lid by itself. Luhan held his chest and tried to catch his breath. He look at the dustbin man who wore a torn out red cloth, his skin was pitch-black and messy hair.

“Ahjussi, don’t scare me like that please.” He said. As he’s trying to catch his breath, his eyes landed on the silver bracelet hanging at the edge of bench. “Oh…” He reached and grabbed the bracelet. “This is so nice, it’s for me?” he asked the dustbin man.

He nodded. The dustbin man told Luhan that it was a gift from the master.

“REALLY! He gives this to me? And hey, don’t call him master. He’s nice.” He adores at the silver bracelet with his name was carved nicely on it. “Thank you, ahjussi.” He bowed politely before continued running towards the entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

“Mr Kim, is the CEO here?”

Mr Kim smiled sweetly and was about to answer him but was cut by the Vice-President slash Oh Sehun aunt, Oh Hyomin. “What are you doing here, Luhan-ssi?”

Luhan clamped his lips.

“Anyway, please congratulate Oh Sehun when you see him. My Oh Sehun… Oh no, Master Oh Sehun will get married.” She said with a sweet voice but insultingly.

Luhan was speechless.

“Oh, here they are…” Hyomin smirked while looking at the main entrance.

Luhan followed the VP’s head and there he saw his favourite Master was walking sternly with an elegant woman in white, long straight hair and fair skin beside him.

Without looking at the deer, the Master straight away walked passed him and went to his aunt.

“How are you guys?” Hyomin greeted them beautifully.

“It’s nice to meet you, aunty.” The woman smiled and turned her head around to glance at the deer.

Luhan bowed slightly to the woman, earned a small smiled from her. Luhan then stares at the Master’s back and waited for him to turn back.

“Let’s head upstairs…” Hyomin wrapped her arms around the woman happily and all of them take their leaves.

Even Oh Sehun coldly left the deer standing there by himself. Luhan bit his lower lips to prevent the tears from falling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

“Even though you need her for your business, it really necessary to use ‘marriage’ to get what you want?” Mr Kim questioned the Master who was now standing upon the big window in his office.

“It’s okay.” He pointed his head and said “I’ve used my brain to calculate the risks and I’ve come up with a good answer.”

“Luhan seemed very surprised and a little thrown off by the news. What are you going to do?”

“The reason why I can’t figure out an answer when it comes to him is because…” He once again pointed his head. “…of here…” He said. “Instead of being in my head, he was inside somewhere else.” He sighed. “I was surprised like hell to realize this but I’ve come to accept it.”

Mr Kim smiled. “Then, you have to tell him what you feel. Then tell him that you’re not really getting married.”

Sehun frowned. “I don’t want to.” He turned around at face the middle-age secretary. “Mr Kim, the reason why I still don’t…” he halted. “…why I still can’t forget my past; the problem isn’t in my head.” He brought his hand at his chest. “But rather here…” He his lips and said “That’s why I want to live by using only my head which works just fine.”

“Since Luhan is a person who can see ghosts and souls, don’t you think he’ll be able to see your problems and embrace them?” Mr Kim asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

“I think he’s trying to get rid of me.”

After that little incident that burn Luhan innocent heart into ashes, he went back to his room, thinking. He still didn’t understand why Master Hun won’t tell him about the marriage. Is it because he was too bothered and he didn’t want to be around him?

“But I can’t live without him.” he confessed sadly.

Yes. He confessed what he feels regarding Master Hun sudden marriage to the school boy in bloody uniform with half of his head was being torn apart who was crouching in front of him.

“I just got his permission to stay by his side after begging like crazy!” He sighed deeply. “Now that he’s getting married, if he knew that I like him, he would ask me to get lost, right?” he asked the school boy.

The school boy nodded his half-head.

Luhan pouted even more. “I think I should go and see him. Thank you for hearing me. I’ll treat you macaroons next time.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~

 

Peek his head behind the door, Luhan nervously stares at the president who was busy completing his task. The deer was hesitated whether he should go and meet him or let it passed. “Master…” He called the CEO softly.

Upon hearing the familiar voice that he missed for one week, he looked up and saw Luhan was hiding behind the doors, showing only half of him with his lip clamped tightly. He straightens his back and folded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter