Chapter 4

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Help me, Sehun!”

“Sehunnie, help me!”

There were two men, one of them was holding a girl and another one was holding a knife. Sehun eyes widen and ran as fast as he could to save the girl. Unfortunately, the man stabbed the girl’s chest right at her heart.

“Irene noooooo~!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

Sehun woke up from his sleep. He was sweating and panting as well. He frowned and grabbed his hair tightly. He was haunted by the same dream for 10 years, a very painful dream about his late girlfriend. Irene was in his dream since she was dead. She came and met Sehun every night which made Sehun never ever had a peaceful sleeps. What other people didn’t know was that dream had caused Sehun, the -face CEO cried.

 

 

 

 

Sehun wandered the shopping mall with Mr Kim. Today, Sehun needed to greet all the seller and customers because Mr Kim told him that their shopping mall was rank first in Korea once again but the real reason why he wanted to greet the seller was because a new shopping mall will be opening a few blocks away. He scared that all his clients will run away from him and went to that new mall.

Sehun was on his way to the shoe store. It was the most famous store in his mall called Shinee. They sold a lot of quality shoes and all their customers felt happy with their service. Sehun kept walking until he saw a familiar boy, leaning his body against the railing and rested his head on it, staring at Shinee’s Store. He was talking to someone. Sehun frowned and made his way to the boy. When he reached there, he stood behind him and listened to his one-sided conversation. [That because Sehun can’t see himJ]

“But they look fine to me.”

“You should not accuse him without any proof. It’s not good.”

“No-no-no, his fiancé looks nice to me.”

Sehun, with his -face looked at the store and saw the owner of Shinee’s store, Minho with his fiancé Kibum were laughing happily in the store.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you. I have to get back to work before Master Hun mad at me.” Luhan sighed and turned around without knowing that the CEO was standing behind him all the time caused him to bump into Sehun’s chest. Luhan groaned softly as he touched his nose. He felt like he just bump into a wall and broke his nose. He looked up; hand still touching his nose and saw Sehun was staring at him sternly.

“Oh hi Master Hun.” Luhan raised his free hand and waved the CEO happily. He then tapped Sehun’s chest twice and pouted. “Your chest is like a wall. My nose is still hurt.” He rubbed his nose cutely.

Sehun bended his body a bit so that his face was in same level as Luhan and stared at him severely. “This chest [He tapped his owned chest twice] is so expensive. Everyone wants to bump into this chest and they will feel happy if the chest owner hugs them tightly.”

Luhan put his hand away from his nose and pouted. “But your expensive chest almost breaks my cute nose.”

Sehun smirked. “Huh, that because your nose is too cheap. They can break easily without other people need to touch them.”

Luhan touched his nose again and scowled sadly.

“Who are you talking to?” Sehun asked.

Luhan turned around and looked for his friend but he’s already gone. He turned back to Sehun and shrugged. “Master, can I ask you something?”

“What is it?”

Luhan bit his lips and looked at the couple [Minho and Kibum]. He then looked at Sehun and said “Someone tell me that the owner’s fiancé is not a good person.”

“Who tell you that?”

Luhan looked around and moves closer to Sehun. [I forgot to state that Sehun already stand straight] “His late-fiancé.”

Sehun pucker his brow. “He told you that?”

Luhan nodded. “He told me that [look at Minho and Kibum] he [point his finger at Kibum] had killed someone…and… he wants me to reveal his true identity to everyone.”

Sehun stared at Luhan blankly. He felt annoying when Luhan talked to him and especially about ghost. He then leaved the boy alone and made his way to Shinee’s Store. Luhan locked his doe-eyes at the CEO, hoping that he will help him. Unfortunately, he wouldn’t. He sighed and turned around, grabbing his mop.

“I already told you that he wouldn’t help me.”

In front of him, someone with short-hair, pale-blue skin and hazel eyes standing in front of him. His whole body was soaking wet and droplets of water fell from his hands and hair.

“Okay-okay, I will help you.” Luhan said and the boy disappeared.

‘I’m dead.’ He thought to himself while his eyes were gawking at the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was settling some files in his office. He received a called from his mother, saying that she had set up a meeting with the Kim Family [It’s not that Mr Kim]. Sehun knew his mother’s intention. She wanted Sehun to get married soon. She set up a lot of meeting for him either she or he, Sehun vetoed all of them. Suddenly, someone entered his office. Sehun thought that he was Mr Kim so he handed in the files.

Luhan entered the CEO office to have a talked about the ghost he just met but Sehun suddenly hand him a bunch of files without looking at him. Luhan pouted and said

“Do you want me to hand in these files to Mr Kim, Master?” He said with his innocent voice and blank face.

Sehun stopped writing and tilted his head. His eyes then locked at the deer, gazing at the blank deer. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Hmm, I want to ask you something. Could you go with me to Han river tonight?” Luhan said, hugging the files.

“Why should I do that?”

“That because I feel safe when you are with me.”

“I can’t and even though I can, I will never ever follow you. Now get out.” Sehun continued his worked.

“But if I don’t help him, he will disturb me every night.”

“I don’t care.”

Luhan looked at the CEO sadly. He placed the files on the table and left. Sehun stopped his worked and sighed. He leaned his back against the comfy chair and stared at the files.

 

 

 

 

The night has come, here in the luxurious restaurant. Sehun was sitting alone in the V.I.P room, waiting for this Kim to come. He was playing with his phone when a familiar voice suddenly greeted him from outside.

“So Taemin comes here alone.”

Sehun frowned. He walked towards the door and peeked through the door. His eyes widen when he saw Luhan was standing outside beside the waitress.

“Do you know who was with him that time?”

The waitress hummed and answered “Oh yes, I remember. He was with a guy name Kibum. They had a huge fight before everything went silent and I saw Kibum carried Taemin away. He was unconscious.”

“Oh okay, thank you.” Luhan bowed politely and leaved the restaurant.

“But if I don’t help him, he will disturb me every night.”

‘He’s serious.’ Sehun thought. He decided to leave the restaurant and followed the deer silently.

 

 

 

 

Luhan reached the Han River. He clenched his bag and stared at the Han River. He stepped forwards and looked around. He bended downs his body, search for something that could be used as a proof. He then saw a diamond keychain on the grass. He took the keychain which was covered with blood and stared at it. Suddenly, Taemin appeared in front of him, wet and pale. Taemin then moved his eyes to the river.

Luhan was scared but he knew Taemin needed his helped.

“Is this yours…?” Luhan showed him the keychain.

Taemin nodded, still looking at the river.

Luhan followed Taemin’s gazed at the river. “You…are in there…?”

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Luhan went to work like usual but this time, he came early and made his way to the Shinee’s Store. He stood in front of the store and clenched his bag. Minho then appeared at the cashier counter. He was smiling sweetly as his hand flipped the paper work. Luhan was about to meet him when a guy, Kibum entered and went towards Minho.

“Hello My MinMin, good morning.” He greeted Minho.

Minho gave him a pecked on his cheek and greeted him back. Luhan saw Taemin, standing behind the couple. He stared at them with his scary-hazel eyes and looked sad at the same time. Luhan finally entered the shop with a heavy heart. His eye-bags were terrible and he looked kind of sleepy too. He straight away went to the couple and stood in front of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter