Chapter 3

The Master's Sun [HunHan Ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE // the words with bold referred to the ghost.

 

 

 

It is almost dinner time, Sehun still flipping the file of his latest project. Once he was done, he closed the file and put it aside. He rubbed his face with his hands and sighed as he leaned against his chair.

“Do you have a dead girlfriend?”

Luhan’s words lingered in his mind. He clamped his lip and opened the drawer. Inside the drawer, there was a frame filled with a picture of a girl with sweet smile, pure skin, hazel eyes and long-straight hair. Beside the girl was Sehun smiling sweetly as his hand wrapped around the girl.

Sehun took out the frame and stared at it. His eyes began to fill with tears. The girl was his late girlfriend who was died in a car accident 5 years ago. Sehun smiled at the picture as he caressed the frame softly. After the girl died, his parents tried to arrange a date for their son. Sehun would definitely go to the blind date but straight away rejected the girls. After his girlfriend, Irene died. He promised himself not to have any relationship with anyone but…

He suddenly remembered Luhan. That deer kept haunting him recently and Sehun did admitted that he felt comfortable with the boy. When he heard someone knock the door, he kept away the frame and acted calmly as usual. Mr Kim entered the room with a smiled.

“Master, the car is ready.” He said.

Sehun remained his poker face and he stood up, put his hands in his pocket as he walked out the office coolly. As he walked along the shopping mall, he felt happy when he saw how people kept spending their money in his shopping mall. He walked along the sixth, fifth, fourth to the first floor happily. Mr Kim had no choice but to follow Sehun everywhere he went.

It was Sehun’s habit after worked. He would wonder around the shopping mall before he went home. When he satisfied with the view, Sehun asked Mr Kim to take his car to the main door as he waited outside. Sehun stood outside the shopping mall happily, smiling evilly until he heard somebody voice from the other side.

“I don’t have enough money to buy you that bear.”

Sehun glanced to his side and saw Luhan was sitting on the bench alone with his head turned to the other side as if he was talking to someone. Sehun approached the boy slowly and heard his little conversation with no one.

“That teddy-bear is really expensive. I could not afford myself until now so how come I will support the bear for you?”

Sehun frowned. ‘Who is he talking to?’ Sehun thought.

“And you stop asking me to order you bubbles. I cannot buy the things I want because of you guys.”

Luhan was pouting as he played with his fingers. Sehun found that Luhan was very cute when he played his fingers liked that.

“I love bubbles but I don’t drink it every day.”

Sehun patted the boy’s shoulder made Luhan gasped at that moment. Luhan turned around, stood up and smiled as he clenched his bag. He then turned back to the bench and saw no one. The boys must be disappeared when Sehun touched him. Luhan looked back at Sehun confusedly but then smiled.

“Master, I miss you so much.”

Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around Sehun’s shoulders and rested his head on it. Sehun was shocked at that moment when Luhan suddenly hugged him liked a koala bear. Sehun frowned and bit his lower lip as he pushed the deer away from him. Luhan clamped his lips and smiled as his slim fingers touched his own lips. His body swayed back and forth liked a little kid.

“DON’T you DARE to touch me?!” Sehun warned the deer sternly.

Luhan giggled. “But I like to touch you Master. Whenever I touch you, I feel safe and sound and the ghosts don’t even dare to come near me.” Luhan said as he grinned.

Honk (2X)

Both of the male looked at the other side and saw Mr Kim was there in Sehun’s luxurious car. Sehun straight away walked towards the car, leaving Luhan alone. The deer then chased Sehun and was about to grabbed the CEO’s hand when a man with messy black-hair, black eyes, paled skin and thorn cloth with bloody mouth appeared right in front of him made the deer stopped running and yelped as he covered his eyes with his fists.

Sehun stopped walking and turned around just to find a scared Luhan a few feet away from him. Sehun his lips and looked at Luhan. He felt worried about that boy but didn’t want to admit it to himself. Sehun was about to approach the boy when all of sudden, Luhan was running away from that place ASAP leaving Sehun dumbfounded but the young CEO didn’t stop there. Curiosity ate him as he chased Luhan from behind unconsciously.

Luhan ran as fast as he can. He was crying. The ghost was too much for him. When Luhan was about to across the road, the man appeared in front of him again. Luhan froze as he looked at the man scarily. The deer clenched his bag tightly. The man flew towards Luhan slowly as his black-eyes turned white. The man raised his hand, almost reached Luhan when he was grabbed from behind and warm took over his body.

Luhan was in confusion. He tilted his head and saw Sehun with his poker-face, hugging Luhan tightly as he looked forward. Sehun Luhan’s back gently and whispered to his ear. “It’s okay, I’m here.”

Sehun could hear Luhan sniffed. He felt Luhan head nuzzled to his chest and cried harder. Sehun kept rubbing Luhan’s back and tighten his arms around the deer.

Meanwhile, Mr Kim arrived the area where Sehun and Luhan at and saw everything. His master had stopped touching anyone after the incident 5 years ago. Luhan was the first person who had been hugged by Sehun after 5 years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris was about to lock the door of his restaurant when someone a kid called him sweetly from behind.

“Hyung…”

It was Luhan. The deer board down the luxury car and ran towards the taller and hugged him tightly. Kris hugged him back and saw someone in white shirt with a grey vest coming out from the car and made his way towards the brothers.

“Hyung, can I treat Master Oh chocolate bubble tea?”

Luhan looked at his elder brother with his famous puppy-eyes and he knew Kris will never reject him with that cute-eyes. Kris smiled widely and nodded his head. He unlocked the door and let his special customers stepped inside the restaurant including Mr Kim. They took a sit at the middle of the restaurant while Kris went to switch on the lights and air-cond. Mr Kim sat beside Sehun while Luhan sat across Sehun, giggling liked a baby.

“Lu, how many bubbles do you need?” Kris approached the deer happily.

Luhan hummed as he swayed his legs back and forth. “I need four bubbles. Chocolate and one taro flavour.” He said happily.

“Four? But I don’t drink bubble.” Kris frowned.

“It’s for my friend here.” Luhan said as he pointed to the empty spaced beside him.

All of them looked at Luhan weirdly. Kris shut his eyes tightly and then smiled. “I’ll be right back.” He said and excused himself to the kitchen to make the bubbles drinks.

“Luhan…”

Luhan looked up to Mr Kim.

“Is there someone beside you? Can you describe your friend to me?” He asked liked a father asking his son voice.

Luhan nodded vigorously and started to describe the about his friend to Mr Kim. He was wearing a school uniform, dark-blue eyes, there’s a blood slobbering out at the corner of his mouth, bruises on his face and dark-green hair.

While Luhan and Mr Kim were in their own little world, Sehun wondered his eyes in the restaurant. The placed was calm and quiet. Besides, Luhan’s brother looked familiar to him. Then he remembered Yi Fan, his ex-best-friend. Sehun sighed deeply. Yes, Luhan’s brother really looked like Yi Fan. After the incident 5 years ago, he disappeared just like that. How could he…

“Three chocolate bubbles and one taro bubble for my deer.” Kris arrived with four bubbles in his hands. The taller was about to sit beside the deer when Luhan pushed Kris away from the sit.

“Yah!” Kris frowned at the deer.

“Hyung, my friend is sitting here. You can sit here on my left side.” Luhan frowned and pouted.

Kris chuckled as he ruffled Luhan’s chest-nut hair. “You worried about your little friend more than me?”

Luhan clamped his lips tightly. Kris sat beside Luhan on the left right in front of Sehun. The CEO kept staring at Kris seriously. Kris really looked like Yi Fan. He was about to ask him about this but Kris spoke up first.

“Luhan, could you bring your friend to the memories side?”

Luhan smiled and nodded. He then made his way to the corner of the restaurant where people left their messages as memories. Kris looked at Luhan and smiled. He saw the deer was talking to himself as he shoved the letter that leaved by the customers. Then he looked at Mr Kim and Sehun.

“Thank you for offering the job to Luhan and I’m sorry if he had caused any trouble towards both of you. He was normal 5 years ago until he involved in a terrible accident. He said…

Kris looked at Luhan. “…He said that he could communicate with the ghost. Luhan almost kill himself because he thought that he’s the one who killed our parents and it took me 2 years to convince him that he didn’t. Since then, he talks weird things about ghost and everything but I’m scared if I say I don’t believe him, he will try to kill himself again. So I begged you please, I know this is too much but I really hope that you could look after my dongsaeng.”

Sehun his lips while Mr Kim nodded his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter