Back to Basics

Fallen

Angel and Heerin then went on their way back to their dorm. After the Hae episode earlier, she seemed off. "Hey, you cool?" Heerin asked "Yeah yeah, I’m fine.. I might be a little tired from unpacking. Its my first time away from home"
"Oh.. why don't we go and take a stroll around campus later? Find some cool spots we can hang out?"
"Oh sure! I have to stop by the admin office first. I have to get my form for my classes"
"Yeah cool, I’m gonna go there too... what are you taking up anyway?"
"Creative Writing.. you?"
"Literature and Arts" Heerin said with a smile
"Oh my god, we’re in the same department"
"I know" Heerin said again
"I hope we have at least two classes together"
"Me too" Heerin finally said.

After they finished unpacking, they went to the admin office and got their schedules, and they have two classes together;
Literature and Writing Class. They then went around campus and found a good spot where they could meet up and chill while on break, they then grabbed dinner, went back to their room and said goodnight. They met the people in their floor, turns out most of them are in the literature department as well; Door in front of theirs is a Korean and her room mate is Japanese; one to their right have a groupie and a rocker and the one to their left have a boyish attitude with her room mate being obsessed with pink. They were invited to parties but they both didn’t want to go, instead they watched Korean dramas all day and they ended up using three rolls of tissue. Their week went by so fast that its already the first
day of the term. Two woke up early, prepped and walked together to their first class, Literature. "In this class, You will learn who we should be thankful for before Twilight and Harry Potter. Before we had sparkling vampires, stupid Volvo owners, wand waving, spells and potion brewing there was drama, tragedy and comedy. You will learn about Shakespeare and how Romeo and Juliet proved that love is eternal..." With their professor boring them with his long introduction, the two just stopped listening and were talking via text. After, he gave them their first home work; to research for Shakespeare and to read and watch Romeo and Juliet.

Her next class was History, which she and Heerin doesn’t share. She sat down at the farthest chair and took out her phone to check on Heerin. While she was sending her a text, she heard something move; she looked to her left and saw the most familiar side profile.
"Hae?" She asked and the person looked at her, smiled and said "Angel?...Angel!" He said, scooting closer
"Hi" she said blankly
"Hey... its been a long time! How are you?"
"I’m great"
"I missed you so much, sorry I wasn’t able to contact you. I had a lot of bad luck when I left."
"I missed you too, Hae"
"So? Where are you staying?"
"I’m staying at the school dorm; building 3.. you?"
"I’m staying at building 5. What are you taking up?"
"Creative Writing" she said with a smile
"I knew it, you always were the best at these things." Donghae said
"Not really... oh uhm.. I went looking for you in facebook.. but I can’t find you"
"I don’t have one, and even twitter and instagram or any account for that matter. You know me Angel, I’m a private person"
People then started to come in as they heard the bell ring from the halls and then the lecture started. Whilst in the middle of their "short introduction to history" that took about 25 minutes talking about Henry VIII, a paper was slipped into Angel’s desk; she opened it up and it said "Can we meet up after school? Call me 010-432-7769" she looked at Donghae and indeed he was grinning at her, she smiled then gave the piece of paper back with a note saying "not if you call first. 010-562-1015". Donghae smiled again and immediately saved Angel’s number in his phone. The class ended and the two never wanted to part but Angel has a class back at the other building while Donghae has to be in another building "I’ll see you later Pumpkin" he said, ruffling Angel’s hair and running to his next class. Angel fixed her hair and walked to hers. She met up with Heerin who was weirded out when she saw Angel, smiling from ear to ear. "Is there something funny about the floor I am not getting or are you a little crazy from your History class?"
"I’m fine, I just saw Hae"
"Hae?"
"Remember the guy we saw at the shawarma place? The guy at the door?"
"That’s Hae?"
"Yes, he was my bestfriend back at home" Angel said, walking in the class room and finding a seat for her and Heerin
"Did something happen?"
"Why?"
"You said ’was’..." Heerin said, taking the empty seat beside Angel. Their professor then entered before Angel had a chance to answer back. The two had an awful time in class, because no one practically spoke a word. They introduced themselves through a mini essay and then their professor would call their names, they’d stand up and while their professor reads their profile while pointing out mistakes. They didn’t have fun and would trade math for writing class. They head to the cafeteria and got lunch and then they separated again for their final class; Angel has English and Heerin has Math.

Angel went to sit on an empty bench, got her laptop, put her earphones on and typed away. She was enjoying herself as she
wrote paragraph after paragraph about her main character’s dream guy. She felt he phone vibrate, it was an unknown number but she answered it either way.
"Hello?"
"Is this Angel? Angel Lee?" The caller asked
"Yes, this is her.. who is this?"
"Hi Pumpkin"
"Hae?"
"I’m sorry.. I don’t know any Hae" he said
"Would you prefer Clownfish then?"
"Hi" he eventually said "Done with your classes?" He asked
"Yeah.. Im just hanging out.. you?"
"Same... Where are you?"
"Bench by the fountain"
"Okay cool. See ya" he then said and hung up. Angel saved his number under the name "ClownFish" and went back to her
writing. She felt someone sit beside her and saw that it was indeed her ClownFish friend.
"What are you doing? He asked
"Oh.." she said, closing her laptop a little "Just jotting down ideas.."
"Are you writing a story?"
"I wouldn’t call it a story. Its more of a drabble? Besides it’s not that good"
"Drabble?"
"Yes. It’s like a super short story"
"Oh, I see. So I can finish it in no time then."
"What?"
"I wanna read it"
"You can’t"
"Why not?"
"Its not finished yet..."
"So it is a story!"
"No.. is just a long drabble. And you can’t read it"
"Okay. Fine. How about dinner?"
"What about dinner?"
"I’m inviting you to have dinner with me"
"Because?"
"Do I need to have a reason? Can’t I just take you out to dinner because I missed you?" Donghae said
Angel then grinned and nodded. She then texted Heerin that she’ll be out with a friend for dinner. They went to a taco place and Donghae ordered tacos, quesadillas and nachos for them to enjoy and they were laughing and laughing as they talked about their past. They even got to talk about Nick
"I bumped into him at the mall one time. He asked me out"
Donghae was shocked but he then started laughing "So you went out with him?"
"No, He didn’t look as hot as before when I saw him. I told him I have college applications to fill so he left me alone"
"Told you he isn’t that toned"
"Yeah, you also told me that you have better abs than him"
"Yes, and I still do... wanna see?"
"What? No!"
"Kidding! How was uhm... what's her name... the girl there"
"Cassie?"
"Yeah Cassie"
Angel smiled as she said "You missed your baby Cassie?"
"Oh stop, she is not my baby.. how is she?"
"I dunno. I haven’t seen her since you left. I don't go out that much"
"Boyfriend?"
"Boyfriend? What boyfriend?"
"Did you have one?"
"Nope, was really into studying after a certain someone left me to rot"
"No one was better than good old Donghae?"
"WHAAAT? Are you kidding yourself? You think I didn't have one because of you?" Angel said laughing, "Yah get a hold of
yourself mister." She then added. They were in that restaurant for over 2 hours, just talking and laughing. They didn’t see that it’s already time to go because they both have school tomorrow. They went back to the dorms and separated just before they reach building 2. Angel was surprised that Heerin was still not there, she wanted to text her but she said to herself  "She might be with someone" so she just decided to proceed to doing her homework.


A/N : Because I owe you guise a few chapters :3