Meeting Again

Fallen

It was the beginning of a new chapter in Angel's life, she is going to college. Finally, after all that effort in high school; she can finally do whatever she wants. It was the last week of August when she got out of her parent's house to her school dorm. Her mom didn't like the idea and her dad thought that it was too costly for her to live on her own. She kinda just took it in and smiled "I'm gonna miss you baby!" her mom cried as she took het bags and head for the bus. "I'm gonna miss you too mom" she said before she rode the bus.
"Call me when you get there, okay?"
"Yes mom" she replied, her mom then took her in for a hug and planted a kiss on her cheek. They were like that for a few seconds before "Mom, were holding up the line" Angel said, and her mom let her go and she went in and looked for a seat.

After a few hours, she arrived at her dorm and then a person guided her to her room. She then saw that someone was already there "Hi" she said, shyly
"Oh hi there! You my room mate?" She asked
"Yeah" Angel said showing her keys 
"Great! I'm Heerin" the girl said
"I'm Angel" Angel said with a smile.
"So, you wanna take the left one or the right one?"
"I'm cool with anything"
"Uhmm.. why we sort this out by age"
"I'm 22.. and you are?"
"Uhm.. 21" She smiled
"You choose then" Heerin said and Angel said "Uhm left?" 
"Oh my god, great! I really am eyeing the right one" she said, putting her bags on the bed and Angel settled hers on her bed. The two started to unpack, chatting and getting to know each other while doing so.
"Oh shoot!" Angel exclaimed "I forgot to call my mom" she added, getting her phone and giving her mom a call "Hey mom, I just got settled in" she said and then added a "Yes mom, I will" and ended the call with "I love you too mom... Bye".

It was a few minutes past lunch when they decided to go and find something to eat. They went to a shawarma place and then filled their tummies with yummy food, they talked more about music, TV, Movies and Books. Weirdly enough, they have the same taste in music, book genres and they're also movie junkies. "So, any favorite shows?" Heerin asked
"Uhm I like cartoons, Sherlock, a few American shows and Korean Dramas"
"Oh my god, you watch korean dramas too?"
"Nae! I have a few favorites but I like most of what I watch"
"You don't speak korean, do you?
"I can actually read hangul, and speak a little.. you?"
"About the same, but I can speak Italian and a little Japanese"
"That's basically where my language skills end" Angel said, laughing. She then excused herself to go to the bathroom, and when she was about to go back, a person accidentally bumped her "Oh I'm so sorry" she said
"Angel?" He asked
"Oh... Oppa!" she said
"Hey!! How are ya? What are you doing here?"
"Oh I'm a freshman"
"Already? I remember leaving and seeing you graduate grade 7 a few years ago"
"Well I'm in college now.. Say oppa, are you with someone? Would you like to join me and my friend?"
"I'm actually with Hae, he's a sophomore at YW"
"Ah... well it was nice seeing you oppa" Angel said 
"You too! Good Luck in College" he said before Angel goes back to her seat. Heerin and Angel ordered dessert and when they were about to leave "Hey Angel!!"
"Oh oppa"
"I forgot to give you my new number, we should meet up soon"
"Oh yeah sure" she said and got the paper from him "By the way, this is Heerin.. she's my room mate" she said to him "This is Donghwa oppa, he's sorta like the big brother I never had"
"It was nice meeting you" he said "and actually, my mom wants me to marry this kid, but I said she's a little young for me" 
"Oh" Heerin said "It was uhm nice meeting you as well"
"He's only joking.. I swear" Angel then said "and we should head back, have a lot of things to unpack" 
"You're not going to wait for Hae?"
"Sorry oppa but I still have a lot to unpack.. say Hi to him for me" Angel plainly said and then they head for the door when "Angel?"


A/N : Welcome Welcome! Oh how I missed writing Donghae :) This is my comeback in the Donghae world. I've been in the Henry universe too long, and lately I've been wanting to write about Donghae and then I got this idea for the fic. I based this off from a lot of novels and movies [romantic ones] I have seen for the past years  and I really hope that I could get into this one. I'm not planning on doing a y scene for this one but if it does come up, you'll be the first to know.