Fish Place

Fallen

After the bus ride, they finally arrived at Donghae's hometown. Angel was shocked, she hasn't seen so many fish like that before in her life. "This is seafood paradise" she said, Donghae just laughed at her remark. They they walked to Donghae's house and his mon was surprised at what he brought home.
"Hey mom, You remember Angel?"
"From school? You're best friend from school?"
"Hi Mrs. Lee" she said shyly, then Donghae's mom came in for a hug "How are you, sweetheart?" She then asked
"I'm good, thanks for asking?"
"How's your mom?"
"She's doing great. She's enjoying her free time while I'm in school"
"Good, good... Oh.. come in come in" she said, pulling Angel and leaving Donghae to tend to all the luggage. "She's happier to see Angel than me, typical" he said, shaking his head and laughing. His mom talked to Angel and was asking her a ton of questions like "Where are you studying, What course are you taking up, What year are you in, What did you do after we left and Do you have a boyfriend?"
"I'm in YW as well, me and Hae were classmates in History. I'm taking up Creative Writing" she said
"Oh, I knew it! You were always good at things like that"
"I'm a freshman, still. I focused on my studies and got some weight off when you left. As for the boyfriend part, I don't have one" she said. 
"Okay... Mom, why don't we let her rest for a while? Is hyung here?"
"No, he told me he's with his student. Uhm... Hee... Hee..."
"Is it Heerin?" Angel asked
"Yes, Yes... he told me they're gonna go on some trip or something"
"Okay... Moving on. Pumpkin, why don't you go change in my room? Door on the right. Bathroom is at the end of the hall to the left"
"Okay.." she said then added "Excuse me,Mrs. Lee" got her bags and went to Donghae's room. When Angel was out of sight "Donghae-ya" his mother said to him
"Hmmmm?"
"Are you two? A thing?"
"Mom... not right now" He whined, he got a smack on the leg and then his mother said "Ya!! Don't 'not right now' me Lee Donghae. What's going on?"
"Nothing... Were just friends"
"No ?"
"NO MOM, she's my bestfriend"
"I'm serious! Best friend or not!! If you so lay a finger on her or even try. You are dead"
"Aren't you supposed to be my mother?"
"I'm serious!"
"Okay... Okay" Donghae surrendered
"Good. What do you want for dinner?"
"Anything. As long as it came from the sea. I missed seafood.
"Okay. Ask Angel what she wants so I can run to the market to get some" She said to Donghae. He then knocked on the door to ask what Angel wants. She just answered "Uhm... anything?"
"They dont have that at the market, Pumpkin"
"Uhm... fish?"
"Okay..." he said then told his mom.

Its dinner time and Donghae's mom prepared a spread for them. She had different kinds of fish, grilled, raw, steamed, fried, stewed, you name it, its all there. Angel was shocked to see everything, she thanked his mom and enjoyed dinner. After doing so, she showed Angel some baby pictures of Donghae. Angel laughed at every picture and there was even a baby Donghae that made him go red at the ears. They said their goodnights, went to their own rooms and slept.

While he was sleeping soundly, he heard someone call his name "Hae" it said,he ignored it and went to sleep. "Hae" it said again, he decided to open his eyes and found Angel kneeling beside his bed "Pumpkin?" he asked, with that sleepy voice
"I can't sleep" she said
"Is everything okay?"
"Yeah, I just can't sleep in your room"
"Why not?" 
"I don't know..." she said. Donghae didn't reply and just closed his eyes "Can I sleep here with you?" She asked
"Yeah sure, scoot over" Donghae said. She got under the covers and slept as far as she can from Donghae as possible. While the night deepens and with the two sound asleep, they didn't even realize that they were sleeping inches from each other. Angel turned and turned while Donghae did the same, He ended up with his arm wrapped around her waist and she sleeping real comfortable under his embrace. 

The sun has risen up and the two were still sound asleep, breakfast was cooked and the only thing left to do was to eat. Donghae's mom saw that Angel's room was open so assumed that their guest was in the bathroom freshening up so, she decided to wake up Donghae instead. While quietly opening the door, carefully slipped in his room. She turned to and saw the two sound asleep and very sweet, if I might add. She was shocked and was unable to react properly "OMO" she said.
Donghae opened his eyes and saw his mom staring at him "Mom?" he asked, still half asleep
"Yah! What are you doing?" she hissed
"What?" He asked, her mom pointed to Angel who was there beside him. He followed the direction where his mom pointed at and saw Angel sleeping, with their hands all intertwined and stuff. He immediately came to his senses and looked at his mom "Mom, this is not what you think it is" he said softly, but his mom was glaring at him and staring him down. He closed his eyes and exhaled, his mom left the room and he decided to wake up Angel.
"Angel? Pumpkin?"
"Wjxbsjsnxiskn" she mumbled
"You need to get up, mom already prepared breakfast"
"Breakfast?" She mumbled again
"Yeah... you need to get up, pumpkin" he said "so you can let go of my hand" he thought. Angel then sat up and let go of his hand, she fixed her hair and looked at hae "Gmorning" she said with a smile
"Morning" he said, smiling back. She stretched and stood up, Hae followed and they went out the room together.

Angel greeted Donghae's mom then she freshened up and came back to the table "Good Morning Mrs. Lee" she said then looked at the spread "Wow, This is... Amazing"
"Donghae told me you like steamed eggs so... This one is for you" Mrs. Lee said, handing a little stone pot to Angel.
"Thank You, steamed eggs are my favorite" Angel said. Their breakfast was peaceful and fun, Mrs Lee was such an amazing host to Angel. She and Donghae slept in the same room, and his mom seemed to be okay about it. They toured the place, with Donghae's mom of course; they went to eat at the market, visited Donghae's old school, she was introduced to his friends and the ajhumma neighbors as well. Their week was real cool for Angel, she felt like Donghae's mom was her real mom and she liked that. 

When it was time for them to leave, Donghae's mom gave her a bracelet. She also had one for Donghae, Mrs. Lee had wings put in on Angels and a fish on Donghae's. She gave Angel and Donghae tight hugs; she told Donghae to come home.often and Angel to come visit whenever she's free. They called Heerin to tell her that they're on their way to wherever she is, she responded by telling them that she's in school for stuff and will be back to the place where she's planning to spend their little R&R tomorrow. "Why don't you go to the hotel I'm going to text you and I'll meet you there in the morning" she said to Angel.