It Happens

Fallen

After the four had their dinner, the four eventually separated and got ready for bed. Donghae and Donghwa went to their room and sat on the rather side of the bed. Donghwa was looking at his brother when he said "Mom told me you and Angel slept in one room"
"Yeah... why?"
"You didn't do anything to her did you?!" he asked, serious as ever
"What is with you and mom?... No, I didn't.. we just slept like normal people."
"Okay, good... because if you do anything to her… I swear, I will punch you so hard you'll regret everything."
"Geez. Okay. You two act like I'm not related to you"
"Sorry Hae. We're just concerned for you and Angel"
"I know, I know… but let's move on to another thing here.. you and Heerin?"
"What about Heerin?"
"Mom told me you were with her while we were at Angel's and was with her when we went home too. And what was that about earlier? You two were holding hands when you got out of the water… What did you two do in those two weeks?"
"Nothing" Donghwa said and shrugged
"Nothing?" Donghae asked. He scoffed and looked at his hyung. "Hyungnim. I'm going to tell mom you slept with someone..." he started "Oh . HYUNG!!!"
"WHAT?" he asked
"You slept with Heerin?" He whispered, Donghwa didn't answer. Donghwa stood up and left the room, Donghae followed and started "You SLE..." before he saw Angel "Sleep here and I'm gonna sleep with Angel." he added
"What?" Angel and Heerin said.

----------------

Heerin and Angel bonded after dinner, Angel sat on the floor while Heerin lied down on the bed. "So... Heerin-ah. How's your spring break so far?"
"Good. I had fun the first two weeks"
"Really? What did you do?"
"Oh you know, this and that" Heerin said, tilting her head, side to side
"Ah... Oh you were with Donghwa oppa last week right?"
"Yup"
"And?" Angel asked, asking for more information
"And...what?"
"What did you guys do? Swimming? Parties?"
"Oh you know... some of this and some of that, a little of everything"
"A little of everything?"
"Oh right..." Heerin started "Uhm... reading, movies, plays, you know"
"Know what?" Angel said, scratching her head. Before Angel could ask another question, she went to the door. When she opened it she saw Donghwa and Donghae. Angel then appeared beside her. He heard Donghae say "...sleep with Angel" she and Angel immediately looked at Donghwa and said "What?"

----------------

Heerin ended up to be in the same room with Donghwa. She sat on the bed and tried not to laugh. Donghwa did the same as well, he sat on the floor and was trying not to laugh out loud. Heerin spoke first by saying "I think we got them"
"Yeah... what did you tell Angel?"
"I told her 'we did reading, watching, plays, you know?' and she was like 'know what'.. what about your brother?"
"He asked me 'did you sleep with Heerin?' I just stood up and walked out" he started "that should keep them quiet for a while" he then added. Heerin then yawned and Donghwa stood up "I'll go sleep on the couch outside...you go take the bed" he said, bowing and bidding Heerin goodnight.

________________________________

The next day, breakfast was served at their mini house. All four were present but no one spoke a single word. Donghwa broke the silence "So, I'm going back home today" he started, Heerin smiled at him while the two remained quiet "Hello? Earth to Angel and Donghae... I said.. I'm going home today"
"Yeah... you take care oppa" Angel said, staring at her plate
"I'm coming with you" Donghae said
"What? But you just got here" Donghwa answered, shocked
"I wanna go home hyung" Donghae replied, his voice as cold as ice
"No way I'm taking you with me" Donghwa said
"I'm taking the bus then" he said and walked away without even touching his breakfast
"What is with him?" Donghwa asked, Heerin shrugged. "Angel?" He then said but he got the same result.
"What is with those two. Yesterday they were okay..."
"Let me talk to Angel" Heerin said and went to where Angel is. Donghwa also decided to follow Donghae and talk to him.

-----------

Heerin found Angel sitting on the steps; she sat down, patted Angel and then asked "Hey, you okay?"
"Oh hey..  yeah I'm fine" she said, forcing a smile
"You don't look like it... did something happen?" Heerin asked, trying to look at Angel’s face
"I don't know what to call it but I guess..." Angel replied, trailing off
"What is it? You can tell me, sweetie"
Angel exhaled before saying "Donghae and I... we uhm... we... kissed"
"Okay... so?"
"It's not JUST a kiss. It's like A KISS" she said, stressing on the ‘A’ and ‘KISS’
"OH... Oh...kay.. and?" Heerin replied, nodding her head
"I don't know. It felt weird but like it didn’t" Angel replied, hiding her face with her hands
"Weird because he's your best friend but not weird because you liked it?" Heerin asked, Angel nodded and sighed.
"Oh Angel. Are we the only ones seeing this? And by ‘we’ I mean Donghwa, me and everybody else"
"See what?" Angel asked, looking up to look at Heerin
"That you two have feelings for other and are more than just friends"
"What?...but that's... Hae. He's my best friend in the entire world"
"That you can't live without..." Heerin said
"Does everyone really think that?" Angel asked,  Heerin then patted her shoulder, looked at her in the eye, smiled and left.

-----------------

Donghwa found Donghae sitting by the pool. He was soaking his feet and was playing with the water. "I knew I would find you here" he said, Donghae looked to where he is and said "Oh. Hi hyung"
"You okay?" He asked and Donghae shook his head "What's wrong?" He added
"What was it again?" Donghae started "Oh yeah. I think I kissed Angel" he added. Donghwa clapped and said "Finally!"
"Finally?... No, Hyung. Angel... She is my best friend"
"That you love" Donghwa said
"What? This is Angel were talking about here, Hyung" Donghae asked
"Remember that time you asked me to call off the marriage thing between me and Angel? That you would run away from home if I didn't call it off?"
"Yes and it was a stupid deal, if I might add" Donghae scoffed
"See right there? You're getting mad just remembering"
"Why won't I? How can you get married the day you turn 18? It’s absurd"
"Yeah.. Why did you want to call it off, anyway?"
"I don't know. I just don't want her to get married with you. You're too old for her"
"Yah! I'm only 4 years older than her"
"Really?" Donghae asked in surprise
"Yeah... but see. Just you not wanting to marry her off proves that you have feelings for her. That you don’t want her to belong to someone else" Donghwa said
"Hyung..."
"Just shut up and talk to Angel" he started. Donghwa then crossed his arms, closed his eyes, exhaled and then added "Look, You love her more than you know. I know you do"
"I do?" Donghae asked
"Yes, stupid.... now stand up and talk to your woman!" He commanded.

----------------

Donghwa and Heerin met at the kitchen, they watched the two made up and be okay. Donghwa then spoke up "You can come with me if you want". Heerin looked to him and stared, Donghwa met with her eyes and said "I want you to meet my mom. I'll drive you back here in YW just before the school starts" he added. Heerin was still unable to speak when he added "I'll be starting work back at my home town and I won't be able to go to YW anymore. Well I'm just offering, you can decline if you want. I actually don't mine"
"Yes" Heerin spewed out "I would love to meet your mom" she added.
Donghwa smiled at her and said "Okay".

Heerin hurriedly packed her things and settled them beside Donghwa's luggage.


A/N : So much talking in this chapter and I love it just as it is :3. It's Angel and Hae's time this chapter and I am so happy that they finally kissed (details on that will be in another chapter). I'm so excited for this fic and I might have a twist a few chapters after this ^^v