Rush Decisions

Fallen

Heerin was stuck in school, so she texted them the  hotel address and they spent the night there. There was one room left and they didn't have any choice, so they took it and settled in the room. Angel, collapsed on the bed the moment she entered ; Donghae settled on the chair that was there.

"I can't wait to sleep on this bed" Angel remarked
"I can't wait to sleep on the floor" Donghae answered back
"No one is sleeping on the floor" She said
"We can't sleep in one bed"
"We actually did, remember? We slept on one bed for almost a week, Dinghae"
"It's Donghae, and yes I remember but that was my house, with my mother in it"
"So? This one and that one aren't that different. Its still one bed, in one room"
"But.."
"Oh come on, Dinghae. I can't sleep here alone?! It'll be creepy"
"It's Donghae... and okay. Fine"
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Heerin came and met up with them the next day. She was trying to contact Angel to let her know that she's already in the lobby but there was no answer. She went to the information and asked if there was an Angel Lee or a Lee Donghae checked in, and told her that she was their friend. They called the said room and she was sent up. She knocked and there was a shirtless person there who opened the door. "Heerin!" he said, surprised
"Uhm... Hi... They must've sent me to the wrong room..."
"Angel? She's still in bed. You can come in..."
"Oh... okay" she said, going in. She found Angel, still sleeping on the bed.
"I tried waking her up, but she just won't bulge" Donghae said, brushing his teeth. She sat on the bed and tapped Angel's leg and said "Angel... Angel... I'm here"
"Five more minutes, Hae" she mumbled
"This is Heerin" Heerin said. Angel opened her eyes, looked at Heerin and said "Heerin?"
"Hi" Heerin said, smiling
"What are you doing here? What time is it?"
"I said I'll meet you here remember? And it's 7am"
"Who let you in?" Angel asked. Donghae then appeared and said "I did"
Angel then shook her head at the sight of him "Will you please put a shirt on, Dinghae. We have a guest" she said
"Okay... geez. So grumpy in the morning" Donghae said, putting a shirt on. The three made their way to breakfast, Angel paid for Heerin as they eat the breakfast buffet. Heerin couldn't help but wonder why she and Donghae are in the same room "Say.. Angel.. Did you and Mr Ding here sleep in one bed?"
"Yeah... why?"
"Isn't it weird?"
"No.. we slept in his bed for a week when we were with his mom"
"Nothing happened?"
"About what?"
"You two?"
"HEERIN" Angel whispered "No... come on"
"Okay... I'm just asking"
"Okay... what about you and Donghwa oppa then?"
"What about?"
"Donghae's mom told us that oppa is with a friend named Heerin" Angel said, scooping fruits for her yogurt
"That... pshh... that was nothing"
"Yeah... You're aware that he's Donghae's brother, right?"
"Yes..."
"Okay... so whatever that is, I'm still gonna know" Angel said, walking to their table. 
"Hey, I got you pancakes" Donghae said to Angel
"Thanks... Yogurt?" She offered and Donghae opened his mouth, Angel rolled her eyes and fed him a spoonful. Heerin then came and Donghae spoke "Mom told me you were with my brother" Donghae said
"Me?" Heerin asked
"Yeah"
"Oh... that was nothing... we were just celebrating me getting a good grade" she said
"Ah... I see... well congratulations then" he said. 
They all ate in peace and afterwards, they went to this hidden beach. There were only a few people there which made it nice. They got their own mini house that has two rooms, kitchen and bathroom. Heerin felt a little left out from all the Angel and Donghae closeness thing going on. She sighed and wished that she had someone to be with as well.

After lunch, they all dressed up and headed to the water. Angel got her one piece on and wore a knitted dress, she also got that thing going on and Donghae wore his swimming shorts. Just before they entered the water, she saw someone real familiar. The person walked to where they were and greeted all of them.
"Hey" the person said
"OPPA!!" Angel said in surprise "What are you doing here?" she added
"Well, I called Donghae earlier. He told me you were here so here I am"
"What about your mom?" Angel asked
"I told her I'll be home tomorrow"
"Great! Oh... Me and Hae will go for a swim okay? I'll leave you two for a while" Angel said and then ran off with Donghae. Heerin was still in shock, she can't believe that Donghwa is there. "Hi" he said
"Hello"
"Sorry I wasn't able to call. It was a rush decision"
"No, its okay... Do you want to change? I have the key to our mini house..."
"Yeah... can you? I really don't know this place that well"
"Sure" Heerin said and led the way. She showed him Donghae's room as soon as they got there, she waited for him and then they went back to the beach.

They sat on the sand as they watched Donghae and Angel in the water. Donghwa spoke first, he said "Those two didn't change a thing"
"Really?"
"Yeah, they still are the happiest when they're together"
"How did you..."
"You know that marriage thing?" He asked and Heerin nodded "That was actually true... Angel's dad wanted to marry us as soon as Angel's legal, Donghae knew and begged me to call it off. He told me that he'd run away from home and never come back if I didn't."
"You called it off?" Heerin asked
"Of course, almost everyone wasn't open to the idea... even my mom, so we had to. Angel's dad was the only one who wanted to push through."
"So you and Angel?"
"She's like a little sister that I never had. She goes to our house almost everyday and was present in every occasion. What about you?"
"What about me?"
"You never really told me how you and Angel became friends"
"She's my room mate,  we just hit it off the moment we met. We like the same stuff and she's like that long lost twin I should've had"
"So that's why..." Donghwa then said
"Why... what?"
"Why I fell for you" he started "I feel like I've known you my whole life" he added
"Well.." Heerin said, standing up "I think you need to swim... the heat is getting to you" she added. Donghwa then shook his head and stood up, he held hands with Heerin and they both went in the water. Donghwa was the one leading her now and they were heading towards the deeper side of the water Heerin isn't a fan of, she held his hand tight and was now closer to Donghwa. He stopped, took a huge breath, looked at Heerin and went under water, Heerin did the same. With her eyes closed, she felt his hand going up her arm to her shoulder, then the other one found its way to her face. She then felt something on her lips, something hot, then she felt something in between her lips that made her open them. Her hands suddenly wondered and found its way to what felt like ears, she held them there while she felt something swirl in . When she felt hot air, she knew what was happening to her and who is responsible, she was the first to separate and go up. She felt her cheeks go hot when Donghwa popped out from underwater. He looked at her and smiled and she did too.
They came back to shore without realizing that their hands were intertwined. Donghae teased them about it and Angel was all smiles.


A/N : This is by far my fave chapter in this fic, mainy because Angel and Hae are in denial plus, Heerin and Donghwa are "sorta" official. This is my longest fic yet and I haven't finished writing this as well so there's more to come. ^^v