Back to Home

Fallen

First Term of school went smoothly for them Donghae managed to survive History with the help of Angel and he even aced it. Heerin also did good, her grades were real high with the help of Donghwa too. Heerin and Angel decided to meet up for spring break, Donghae on the other hand decided to spend a week with Angel's family. Angel spends a week him and his family as well and then off to spring break party with Heerin.

Their first stop was Angel's place; when the bus stopped, the two got out and rode a taxi to Angel's place. "It still looks the same" Donghae said
"Really?"
"Yeah, maybe a few buildings here and there but the vibe is still the same" Donghae said. The taxi stopped and they got off, Angel knocked at the door and her mom screamed as soon as she saw Angel. "Mom, you remember Donghae?"
"Hi Mrs. Lee"
"Oh oh oh! Is that you? I haven't seen you in a long time! How are you sweetie?"
"I'm good. I'm actually an Arts major in YW"
"Good Good, Come in." She said. She let Donghae wait in the living room while she talked with Angel "He's gonna be here for a just a week"
"I'm okay with that, but what about your dad?"
"I'll handle him, don't worry"
"Angel, don't fight with him please"
"If he won't let Hae sleep here then I'm going to book a hotel for us. Either dad likes it or not"
"What? Are you two?"
"No mom, he's Donghae. Come on"
"So where does he sleep?"
"Depends in where you want him to; couch, my room, your room, the floor in my room, basement, or the old guest room?"
"If he sleeps in your room.. will you...?" 
"MOTHER?! Is that what you think of your own daughter?"
"So you two do it?"
"NOOOOOO... mom, he's my best friend!" She said
"Okay okay. Floor in your room then, I'm gonna get the inflatables"
"Let hae get it." Angel said, Peeping in the living room "Yo, Hae. Can you help mom get the inflatables from the basement?" She asked
"Yeah, sure"
"Thanks Hae" she said. Angel's mom , accompanied by Donghae got the inflatable bed at the basement and brought it to Angel's room.

When Angel's dad came home, he was shocked to find another man in the house "Hi Sweerheart" Angel's mom said. 
"Good Evening Mr. Lee" Donghae greeted
"Hi Dad" Angel said. He looked around and then said "Angel, May I to you outside?"
"Sure" she replied, going outside. Her dad followed and closed the door
"Who is that man and why is he in our house?"
"He's Donghae, you of all people should know him. He's my bestfriend from before."
"Donghae? Best friend?"
"Yes dad. I had a best friend. He used to come here for dinner with her older brother Donghwa"
"Oh Donghwa... Now I remember"
"He's here because its spring break. Were gonna be here for a week then go to his moms and then back to campus"
"Okay"
"Okay good. He's sleeping in my room by the way" Angel said, going back inside. She finished her dinner and went to her room. She put on fresh beddings for Donghae and she even got a new one for herself.

She faced the wall and curled up like an embryo, she was staring at the wall when "Hey, your dad was looking for you."
"He's just saying that" Angel said. Donghae sat on his 'bed' and poked Angel's side "Come on, Angel. That isn't true" 
She faced Donghae and said "Can we just not talk about it please? I just got back home, I'm tired and I want to sleep" she said, smiling
"Okay okay, so were going to our old school tomorrow. Yes?"
"Yes" Angel replied and closed her eyes.

Morning came and Angel was shocked to hear what sound like a choking pig. She looked around and saw Donghae still sleeping, with his mouth open and was snoring. Angel was laughing silently as he heard snoring from the man. She then sneaked out, went to the bathroom, came back and woke Donghae up.
"Time for breakfast, sleepyhead" she said.
"Five more minutes" he mumbled
"You look so cute when you're sleepy." she remarked before adding "No. Get up or I'm calling mom"
"Okay... I'm up... I'm up" He mumbled
"Ha! Still works. Cmon, mom made pancakes" Angel said, tapping Donghae's thigh and leaving him there. She went straight to the kitchen and greeted her mom, she got a stack of pancakes then Hae appeared. "Good Morning Mrs. Lee"
"Morning Donghae. Here you go" she said, handing him a plate of stacked pancakes. The two ate away, and then went to their old school. They met with the staff that were still there, their old teachers and even met their principal.

Their week was full of visiting old places, treating Angel's mom to ice cream and Donghae also bought a dress for her, to say thanks for letting him stay at their home. Donghae felt real happy to be returning to Angel's house. He felt like a kid again and was happy tio eat the food that Angel's mom made. When it was time for them to go Angel's mom, hugged them both. He handed a box to Donghae and told him to open it on the bus. She also hugged and said "I love you so much, baby"
"I love you to the moon and back, mom. Take Care of yourself, okay? I love you" 
"I will. You two take care and call me when you get there okay?"
"Thanks Mrs. Lee. We promise to call" he said
"I will, mom" Angel said and rode the bus, her mom waved at the bus as it drove away.

Angel then cried when she got to her seat, Donghae can only hug her and comfort her. "Don't worry, Angel. Your mom is gonna be okay" he said
"How?"
"Your dad will take care of her, don't worry" He said.