Chapter 8

She's Mine

Sehun is waiting for Minzy somewhere hidden at the rooftop when suddenly someone stop him .

"Sehun ah"

Sehun look Nana weirdly . 

"What's wrong with you Nana?"

"Ani , just saying hi"

Sehun roll his eyes and try to escape from Nana but she suddenly hold his wrist .

"Where are you going ?"

Sehun might puke rainbows hearing Nana seducing him . He try again to escape from Nana but Nana keep being in his way .

"I need to go , really"

"Can't you just stay with me for awhile ?"

Sehun try to escape once more making Nana try harder by trying to push him to the wall .

"What the hell Nana ?"

When he try to escape again , Nana crash her lips on his lips , just infront of Minzy's eyes . Sehun realize Minzy saw him , so he try harder to escape from her . The moment he finally escape from Nana is the moment Nana grab him and give hhim a backhug . Again , it happen when Minzy turn around . Minzy give him a fake smile and go into the hallway like nothing happen . Sehun quickly search for Minzy at the hallway .

"Yah , Gong Minzy !"

Minzy stop due to Sehun's voice . She turn around and when Sehun is close to her , she couldn't help her hand and give Sehun a slap .

*pak*

Everyone look at them .

"Thank you Oh Sehun , thank you !"

Minzy leave him alone at the hallway with everyone looking at him .

***

Minzy feel unwell due to Sehun's recent act that make her cry all night long . She never feel hurt like that before . Taemin ask her to stay at home but like you know , she won't listen . She keep on going to school altough she look pale . Because for her , study is everything .

"Gong Minzy , gwenchana ?"

Chaerin look Minzy closely and later look at Suho and Kai . She really make them worried since she's not the person who easily sick . But once she sick , it will take a very long time to heal . 

"Minzy , you should take a rest miss . Taemin hyung said that you catch a fever"

"Gwenchana jjinja , aisht !"

Suho is taken aback with Minzy sudden shout . He know what happen back then , Chaerin told him . Only Kai who doesn't know the reason behind her fever . If he know , sure thing the incident between Sehun and him will happen again . 

***

Sehun tried everyday , hoping that Minzy forget or hear what he wanna say . He know how hurt she is because although they are in relationship , they never share any kiss yet . He keep blaming himself making Taemin worried with both of them . He know that Minzy is sick thanks to Taemin but he didn't see any sign of her yet . Plus , Nana and some other girls are on his way .

"Sehun ah , why you look so dim?"

Sehun ignore Nana's question . The only thing on his mind is Minzy . Where is her ? Is she okay ? Will she faint ? What if she faint ? Will there anyone with her ? So many question in his mind making he cannot sit still .

"Sorry , I gotta go . I promise Yixing to meet him"

Sehun lied but the es let him go . He search here and there for Minzy but no sight of her to be seen .

'Where are you ?'

***

Chaerin and Suho walk behind her to make sure she's okay . Kai never leave Minzy , scared if she faint .

"Why are you guys acting like my bodyguard ?"

"Ani , only your feeling . We always walk like this right ? Aigoo"

Suho cover up making Chaerin let out a very deep sighes . But they realize Minzy can't walk properly .

"Chaerin ah , why is everything spinning ?"

Minzy words making Kai quickly look at Chaerin and Suho with wide eyes . But before they could do anything , Minzy already collapes to the earth .