Not an update

She's Mine

Maybe you get confuse with my story . Well , here it goes ~

1) Minzy is known as the badass who don't talk to boys easily only if they have something related to school to discuss with . That's her pride . She's not shy but she just don't find the uses talking to them . So when she got in relationship Sehun although a long distance relationship , she try more to avoid boys since she's one of the school hotstuff like that .

2) Sehun live like an idol at his new school since he's handsome and new (Some girls can't help squealing for new and handsome boy) so he seems like having fangirls (like EXOs sasaeng(?) fans) . Plus , most of them hate Minzy since she's the one that boys look at , although she didnt even talk to them . So if they suddenly declare , it maybe will hurt Minzy . 

3) If they announce about them , wouldn't it be weird ? How come the one who don't even talk to boys , suddenly in relationship with thhe new kid ? Don't Minzy look like a here ? Since Sehun is handsome and kind and somehow angelic and ... (lolz , too much to explain)

 

Any questions ?

Sorry if you got confused with my story ~

Keep on commenting and reading ok ? 

Thank you to my readers and subscribers , saranghae !