Chapter 5

She's Mine

Minzy didn't talk to Kai even a word . That's when he realize that he maybe overreacted . Chaerin keep playing Suho's hand to avoid the cold war that's happening infront of her . Even Suho realize te cold war the're having .

Suho and Chaerin knew the reason Kai doing all this , because he like Minzy . Easy right ? But Chaerin doesn't agree with Kai's feeling since she know the truth about Minzy's feeling although she still doesn't know who owned her best friend heart yet .

***

(flashback)

Before Minzy could say anything  , Kai fumed out the class , searching for Sehun . Minzy try to catch up with him . Chaerin and Suo could only shook their head . But both of them realize something about Kai .

"I think he fell that hard until he look like a pabo"

"You think about that too Hunchae ?"

"Yes , if not why does he act like that , right ?"

"Look like we always agree about the same thing"

"How pitiful Kai is"

"Eh?"

***

"Look I'm sorry"

Minzy only look at him for awhile and back to her position of ignoring Kai .

You got me losing my mind , the way you got me fired up ~ (R.O.D // G-Dragon ft CL)

"Yeoboseo ?"

"..."

"Neh , araso . Mian . I'm coming with Chaerin , ok ?"

"..."

"Neh , byebye"

Minzy glance at Kai and look at Chaerin who's still playing with Suho's hand . Suho look at Chaerin , signaling her to go with Minzy . Chaerin let go of Suho's hand and bid him goodbye later follow Minzy to meet with someone .

***

After finding a place where a bit hidden from other student at the library , both of the girls sit , waiting for the person Minzy contacted just now . Suddenly Minzy frown face change into a big smile , waving at someone . The person take place infront Minzy smile at Chaerin making Caerin look at him weirdly and later look at Minzy weirdly too .

"Mian , am I late ? I was trying to hide from them"

"Those wenches ?"

Sehun nod .

"Nevermind , I understand . Since you want to meet Chaerin , OFFICIALLY , here she is . Chaerin ah , this is Oh Sehun , my boyfriend wo I've been keeping his identity from you"

"Ahh , no wonder I have this weird feeling since you say 'Long time no see' to Minzy . Helo , I'm Chaerin , your pabo girlfriend's bestfriend . Don't worry your secret safe with me"

Chaerin bow her head a bit and give Sehun a warm smile making him suddenly blush . Minzy look at him annoyingly .

"Yah , waeyo ?"

"Ania , she look like CL The Baddest Female"

"Ah jjinja ? Hehe , well , most people say that . Gumawoyo "

After a quick talk , Sehun leave them to avoid their relationsip busted .

"So he's the one ey ?"

"Yep , how is it?"

"Just fine , he fit you well . But still Suho is waaaay better than him"

"Typical girlfriend"

"Yah ! Huh . Oh , I wanna tell you something so listen well !"

"Aye aye Chaerin ssi , what is it ?"

"Be careful with Kai , he's fallen with you"

"No way , he's my bestfriend !"

"Then , how about me and Suho? Look , maybe it's time for you to tell him the truth"

Minzy widen her eyes at Chaerin . She doesn't have the courage yet . Not now . She's scared on how will he react to her biggest yet craziest lie ever ?