Chapter 1

She's Mine

"Minzy ah , palli wa ! We're gonna be late for God sake !"

Taemin keeps calling for Minzy since Naeun is already arrive at their house . For Minzy another day at school can surely make Minzy die of exaustion . Minzy could only sighes .

"I'm coming you devil oppa !"

"Yah , what did you just call me ?"

"Taemin ah , let her be . Aigoo , I just arrive anyway . Oh Minzy ah, have you finish the work yesterday . I don't really understand tho"

Naeun and Minzy walk together . discussing about the work they recieve yesterday leaving Taemin alone behind .

"Yah , you forget about me ! Huh , that little badass, taking my Naeun from me !"

Naeun and Minzy are in the same class since they share the same age alongside with Kai , Suho and Chaerin . Taemin is only a year older than them and since Taemin is dating Naeun , three of them always walk to school together . And that's what happen every morning , Taemin will be left by those girls who busy talking about their school works .

***

"Oi Mingkki !"

Thanks to Kai's voice , Minzy is back to reality after thinking and thinking or morely daydreaming .

"Yah Kim Jong In ! Are you trying to make me die in my young age?"

"Ania , it's just that you are lost in your own world after I call you thousands time , pfft"

Minzy look at Kai blankly . She just smile and continue her work which is undone thanks to her daydreaming . Kai look at her with his weird face .

"Gwenchana ?"

"Eh , gwenchana . Don't worry about me araso ?"

Kai nod his head and continue his studies . Minzy sighes when her eyes are on Kai's figure who are sitting beside her . She can't tell him about what happen last night until she lost in her daydreaming world . No matter what this should be kept until its about time to let it all out . And right now , she just don't have the courage yet .

Kai smile when he realize Minzy is watching over him doing his work . Well , he should be call lucky because he become friends with Minzy way back since middle schoolalong with Suho . If not , he'll maybe already been kicked by Minzy if he wanna be friends with her now . He just feel great knowing most boys envy him despite got to get close with her . He just feel so proud of himself .

***

"Someone really need to stop these lovebirds infront of me"

Kai laugh due to Minzy's reaction towards Suho and Chaerin being all lovely dovey infront of them since she's not that type of person being like that , well maybe because she's single ? Kai thought that himself .

"Well , find a boyfriend fast !"

Chaerin wink at Minzy to . Minzy could only glance at Chaerin and Suho .

"Pfft , and become like both of you ? No way !"

Suho smile and release Chaerin's hand . He cupped Minzy's puff cheek to make her look at him .

"She mean that she really want to see you happy , aigoo"

"But I'm already happy"

"No use talking to her bro , she won't listen"

"Well , maybe you'll listen to someone ey Minzy ah ?"

Chaerin's word kill Minzy making her struggle from Suho and quickly hit Chaerin . Chaerin pout and go to Suho , saying it's hurt but the fact that she didn't feel anything . 

As three of them are walking to class , a crowd of girls stop them .

"What now ? EXO ? BigBang ? Damn all this wenches"

Kai forcely cover Minzy's mouth before she let out any of those words more . Suho and Chaerin start to wrinkle their forehead when suddenly ...

"Oh there you are Lee Chaerin , and you too Kim Jun Myeon . Since both of you are the leaders of your batch , can you help this new kid getting way around ?"

Principal's words kill them , NEW KID ?! Suho and Chaerin look at each other and sighes . Meanwhile Minzy who already heard what principal said to her bestfriends , she quickly pull Kai's hand to get out from there . Just from the crowd , she know that the 'new kid' is a boy .

The moment she try to walk away is the moment when ...

"Long time no see Gong Min Ji"