Chapter 6

She's Mine

Another weekend has come . Minzy quietly go down the stairs , try to scared her oppa who's watching the tv , or basically it' the tv watching him since he's busy texting with his beloved Naeun . 

"Boo !"

"Yah , bwoya ?! Aisht , you scared me !"

Minzy laugh because her plan worked . She sit beside her oppa , quietly . Well , it's good to be at home without those wenches to think about . Suddenly somthing popped in her mind .

"Oppa ~"

"Since you know how to do aegyo ?"

"Ehehe . Oppa , what if you like your bestfriend so much because she never mentioned liking someone , but when you confess , she turn out already being in a relationship ?"

"So that's your current situation ? Hurm , nugu ? Suho or Kai ?"

*PAK !* 

Minzy hit her oppa's shoulder as hard as she wanted to making Taemin yelp in pain .

"Ouch ! Why are you hitting me ?"

"Suho is with Chaerin , how come he ended up liking me ?!"

"Araso , mian but you don't have to hit that hard"

Taemin look at his doengsang . He actually knew it a long time ago since he's close to Kai , but when Minzy said that she's in relationship with Sehun , he just keep the secret quietly . He don't want to ruin the precious friendship that Kai and Minzy had shared .

"Tell him the truth slowly . I'm sure he understand"

"Hurm , I'll think about that"

"Now get away , you disturbing me !"

"Ey , how mean . How come she ended up with you ? You put a spell on her right ? She's such a godess and you ?"

"YAH !"

Taemin try to hit her when she run away from her oppa towards the kitchen . Their mom could only shook her head seeing her children who are 17 and 18 years old , running here and there like a child .

"Omma ! Oppa is trying to hit me !"

"She said I'm ugly for Naeun"

"Aigoo , look , both of my child are beautiful okay ?"

Taemin stick his tounge out making Minzy laugh beside their omma .

***

"You really something Minzy"

"Let her be Taemin ah , you should be happy for her , finally seeing her Sehun"

Minzy let out a small laugh following by Sehun and Naeun . If that's what you're thinking , than yes , they are on double date . Because if suddenly they bump with their schoolmates , Naeun and Taemin could help them . 

When they have arrived at the theme park , they do what couple always do . Play and do stuff like that . When Minzy and Naeun go to the toilet , some girls from their school bump with Sehun .

"Omo ! Sehun ? What are you doing here ?"

"Ah , hey . I'm here with someone actually"

"Ah geurae ? Nugu ?"

Sehun look up , trying to find a way to run from those girls . Suddenly his phone beep , right on time . It's Taemin , asking where are them . Sehun reply the text , saying he's stuck with some girls , and needing help . He just awkwardly smile to the girls waiting if Taemin could come and rescue him or something like that . One thing he hope for , please not Minzy who pop up .

"Yah , Oh Sehun . You just left me waiting pabo !"

Sehun know that voice , so he just close his eyes and turn to the voice . He smile as wide as e can seeing Naeun looking at him with a pout .

"Ah jjinja ? Sorry"

"Now come on , we're gonna be late !"

She pull Sehun's wrist and drag him away from those girls . But one thing for sure , tommorow will be a loooooong day for Sehun and Naeun .

***

'Can you believe it ? Sehun and Naeun met yesterday ?'

'Omona , aren't Taemin enough for her ?'

'Such a '

Yep , girls have been talking like that around Naeun for sometimes making her annoy . Why can't they just handle their own bussiness . 

"Helo Naeun ah!"

"Taeminie ? Helo"

"You don't look good ?"

"Those es"

Naeun glance at the girls who have been talking about her all day long . Taemin only smile and pull Naeun into his hug .

"Look , ignore them . Both of us know what happen yesterday"

Naeun smile and reply to Taemin hug when suddenly ...

"Look at her , hugging Taemin like yesterday didn't even happen"

Taemin let her go slowly and look at Naeun . Naeun could only let out a sigh .

"What happen yesterday Naeun ah?"

Naeun try to talk when the girl open again .

"She was having fun with Sehun yesterday , right Naeun ?"

Naeun glance at the girls meanwhile Taemin could only smirk . Minzy who is following by Sehun who she call 'Annoying Hun Hun' at school realize that there are small crowd at her oppa . 

"Ah , like that ?"

Taemin tease Naeun making she wrinkle her forehead .

"Yah ! What the hell Taemin ?! You believe them ?"

And there come Minzy , and Sehun .

"Yah , wae geurae Naeun ah ?"

"Taemin stupidly trust this , saying I was dating with Sehun yesterday"

"Yeah right , keep on joking oppa . You know that Sehun is Naeun's cousin right ?"

Naeun glare at Taemin meanwhile Taemin let out a small laugh making Minzy hit him as hard as she can .

"Oppa pabo ! Aisht , no time to play like this ! And you Oh ssi , stop making trouble and stop following me here and there ! Pfft , people nowadays"

Minzy pull Naeun making Taemin and Sehun look at each other . Taemin then look at the girls making the girls try to avoid Taemin stare since they know that they made a mistake and quickly leave the place . 

"Hyung , you should console Naeun , I suggest that"

Sehun leave Taemin who only can blink his eyes . Well , it's his plan actually , too see another side of Naeun since she's always bright and happy around him . But still he regret it and promise himself to never make Naeun sad like that .