Chapter 3

She's Mine

Taemin call his sister for dinner when suddenly Minzy go downstairs with her puffy eyes . 

"Yah , why on earth are you crying young lady ?"

"Nothing"

"I'm your oppa , tell me for God sake"

"Ania.. jjinja"

"You better tell me before I ..."

"Why can't I be like you and Naeun , or like Suho and Chaerin . Why must my love life will be this complicated oppa ? Wae ? I'm tired and sick of keeping this . I'm tired , really tired"

Taemin pull her into his hug . He know what his doengsang feel . With the name of pride and ego , she become like this . Maybe that's when no one is lingering in her heart . Or maybe she just need someone by her side now . And maybe that person is not him .

"Look , be strong with whatever happen . Remember that me and Chaerin will always be there for you . And even Naeun . Just trust him and everything will be okay araso ?"

Minzy nod and wipe her tears away . This is not her . She's not a cry baby . She's strong enough to handle this . Because it's her who take this as a risk .

***

"Good morning Mingkki ah !"

"Helo Kai"

Without any word , Kai grab her hand and drag her to class .

"Yah , Kai ! Be careful with my doengsang ! She's a fragile little girl"

Kai look at Taemin and nod , continue dragging Minzy along the hallway . Minzy just follow where he drag her to because she's too lazy to fight with Kai .

That's why most people say that the reason why Minzy don't approach boys is because of her relationship with Kai . They always been misunderstood as a couple despite to their closeness which look like a couple . And someone is going to become like one of those people .

"So weird , how come they are best friends ?"

"Why , they look like a couple ey ?"

"You realize that too Yixing ?"

"Well , everyone said so . But I don't really believe them . I'm sure they are just best friends , nothing more than that"

"Keep on dreaming Yixing . Best friends ey ?"

***

All day , Kai keep following her going here and there . Even Suho and Chaerin are not stuck with each other like that . This make people believe with the theory they have made about Kai and Minzy . Since the new kid arrive , Kai is more protective on Minzy since the new kid always try to approach Minzy . But the thing is , Minzy is somehow friendly with the new kid , although their first met is a very historical meeting . 

It's lunchtime and Kai still dragging Minzy to cafeteria making Suho and Chaerin look at each other mong-ly .

"Don't you get tired of following her here and there ?" - Chaerin

"Ani , maybe I'm becoming her guardian angel . Who knows ?" - Kai

"Yeah , right . Too much fairytale bro" - Suho

Minzy hit Kai's back after she realize what Kai said just now . They continue talking and make fun of each other like they usual routine until someone come to their table .

"Hey , can I talk to Minzy for a while ?"

Chaerin look at Minzy while Suho and Kai look at him .

"Eh new kid . What do you want now ?"

Without any reply , he grab her wrist and drag her out from the cafe .

"Yah , micheseo ?! Let me go !"

He ignore her and continue dragging her along the hallway . Everyone is somehow shock because no one dares to mess up with Minzy , and surely no boys will dare to drag her like that . For a new kid , he sure have the courage . He let her go when they reaches the rooftop .

"What the hell ?"

"Minzy ! Look at me !"

"Why should I ?!"

"Stop making me insecure seeing your closeness with Kai"

"Then stop stalking me you punk !"

"Call me whatever you like , but the point now is , I , OH SEHUN , miss my GONG MINZY the way she misses me"

Minzy close her eyes to hold her tears but it doesn't really help . She end up sitting on a bench , crying her heart out . Sehun could not look at her in that condition , sit slowly beside her and pull her into his hug . She couldn't help but to cry more .

"Mianhe Sehun ah , mianhe"

"Ani , I understand . Just cry as long as you want , I'll always be here for you araso ?"

"I'm sorry if I have to keep a distance with you"

"So you will still keep your distance with me?"

Minzy who already stop crying , spill back her sad tears . Because from all the time , why now ?