Chapter 9

She's Mine

"Omo , GONG MINZY !"

Kai quickly took her head softly and put on his lap meanwhile Chaerin try to wipe Minzy's sweat . She keep looking at Suho , who's on the phone with Taemin , telling him Minzy's current condition .

"Omo , Suho yah ! She become so pale . Ottukae ?"

Chaerin burst out her tears , scared seeing her Minzy looking so pale . She's really gonna kill Nana if something really worst happen to Minzy . Suho could only calm her down , also in sorrow face seeing his best friend looking a corpse already .

Sehun heard Chaerin's voice screaming Minzy's name and quickly run towards the small crowd . 

'What happen to her ? Is this because of me ? Why the hell is Chaerin's sobbing for ? Minzy , please be okay'

Kai try to wake up Minzy by light slapping her face . 

"Mingkki ah , be strong ! This is not you"

He can see that someone is pushing his way towards them , or morely Minzy . He look up and see Naeun with Sehun beside her , making he go curious . Who is Minzy to him until he can push the crowd that hard just to see Minzy ? 

Sehun ignore the weird stare Kai give him and take Minzy from him . At the same time , Taemin rush into the crowd , after knowing that his doengsang fainted .

"Aisht this girl , I told her to stay at home"

"Look , Taemin , can't you just let bygone be bygone . Help her !"

"Hyung , na ottorago ?"

Taemin ask him to bring her to nurse with Naeun since Chaerin is still crying , scared of what will happen to her Minzy . Kai look at Suho an Chaerin , confuse wit what happen . And so does everyone . Maybe Sehun called Taemin hyung , not sunbaenim because of his relationship with Naeun since Naeun and Sehun are cousins but Sehun taking care of Minzy like she's his life , what is that ?

***

Minzy slowly open her eyes , and the first person she see is ...

Son Naeun .

"Naeunie , why am I here ?"

"You collapes pabo ah"

Naeun smile seeing Minzy smile because the way Naeun say 'pabo' sound like something to smile for Minzy . Taemin approach Naeun from the back , and he can see that his doengsang is already awake . 

"I told you not to go to school , miss . Anyway , gwenchana ?"

Minzy just blink her eyes infront of Taemin . She can't say that she's okay where the point is that she already look so pale . 

"Oh oppa , you bring me here ?"

Taemin look at Naeun and so does Naeun . Both of them are thinking how should they explain to her .

"Ania ? Then nugu ? Kai ?"

Taemin look at the ceiling , rubbing his temple making Naeun nervous the same way as him . 

"I'm the one who bring you here , waeyo ?"

Minzy smile fade when she sees Sehun . Sehun slowly go to her when she ask him to go away .

"GO AWAY ! I don't wanna see your face here"

"Look Minzy ..."

"GO !"

Minzy cry her heart out for Sehun again . Sehun could not see Minzy like that , pull her into his hug . No matter how hard Minzy hit him , he just stay still , putting Minzy safely in his hug .

"GO ! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS ?! GO ! If you only to play me then go , go ~"

"Look Minzy , I never wanna play your heart . I love you with all my heart , jjinja!"

"But you kissed her , I saw it . GO !"

"She's the one who forcefully kiss me , can't you see ? Stop being like this , this is not you . Where's my girl who always bright , happy ? Where ? Don't be like this . It hurts me and it hurts you , so stop araso ?"

Minzy cry on Sehun's chest . She realised that she's just blind to see what is right or wrong . She keep on mumbling she's sorry to Sehun in her cry . Pabo her to just trust what she see and not hearing to Sehun's first . Pabo pabo Minzy .

"Mian . Mianhae . Jeongmal mianhae Sehun ah . Miaaaan"

Sehun caress her hair softly . Well , she's not guilty in Sehun's eyes . It's just misunderstanding . Love ain't all about happiness . There must be some trial to understand more about each other . Because from the hardship , we know that love ain't about feeling only . It's about understanding each other , and believe that how hard the situation is , love will help them crashing all the dark clouds . 

"Ania , everything will be just fine , trust me"

He pull Minzy's chin up and slowly his lips goes closer to hers and he give her a kiss which she always waited for . The perfect first kiss for her with one she love , and it is Oh Sehun .

***

Kai walk back and fourth in the class , still cannot belive what Chaerin jsut told him .

"But why didn't she tell me?"

"She doesn't want to hurt you"

"But why didn't tell me since ever they got in a relationship ? Maybe I won't look like a pabo back at those days . And why don't you tell me either ?! Yah !"

Chaerin sighes and look at Suho , making Suho's mind blank .

"That's it , I'm done with all this crap !"

Kai leave them in the class making they look at each other . They better catch Kai immediately or he'll end up doing something bad .

***

Sehun accompany her at the nursing room , taking care of her until the school end . Minzy could only smile seeing Sehun taking a nap by putting his head at the bed . 

'He's sure is tired , maybe I'm heavy ey ? Aigoo , mian Sehun ah'

She play with his hair , making him awake .

"You're awake ? Mian if I wake you up"

"You also awake huh ? Waeyo ? You need anything ?"

Minzy shook her head . Sehun smile and caress her hand . As long as Minzy is alright , he'll be fine . 

Suddenly Kai burst into the room .

"Gong Minzy !"

Minzy look at Kai with weird face . 

"Gwenchana Kai ah ? Wae geurae ?"

He pull Minzy's head and crashes his lips on her lips , infront of Sehun , and the bestfriend couple who just entered the room . She is shock , so she can't think right but after some moment , she push Kai hard and slap him .

"What are you doing Kai ?!"

"Confessing my love . Wae ? What does he have that I don't huh ? WHAT ?!"

"Courage pabo ah ! He have the courage to confess to me although I always play hard to get . Altough he knows I don't believe in love . Although he know I don't approach boys , but you ? Why now ? Because of Sehun ?"

Kai is taken aback with Minzy's word , because she is somehow right . He confess to her only when Sehun come , because he feel insecure , because he feel that Sehun take her from him but screw the reality , it's him who's taking Minzy from Sehun . He look at Minzy and slowly take steps backwards . 

"Mianhae Minzy ah , jeongmal mianhae"