Chapter 10

She's Mine

"Minzy ah , palli wa !"

Back to their daily routine , Taemin call Minzy because Naeun is already waiting , with addition of Oh Sehun . Since Naeun and Sehun live nearby , they go to Gong Resident together and end up going to school together as four now . 

Sehun and Minzy didn't keep their relationship as a secret anymore . Well , maybe she got bashed by the wenches on the early days but it doesn't make Minzy fall . She's just so happy because she don't need to hide the truth , about her and Sehun . Sehun can now leisurely walk around the school without worrying about those girls annoying him all the time . Like usual , who dares to fight with Gong Minzy ? Sometimes , Minzy or Sehun will recall their first time declaring their relationship . They didn't annouce it like saying to all the people that they are in relationship , but they only show them by their act .

...

(flashback)

Minzy skipped happily towards the door after Taemin called her . It's her first time going to school with Sehun , as a couple . She's happy because finally she will be walking with Sehun freely . Well , of course she wasn't sure what will happen to her or if she'll be safe yet but she's happy .

When they arrived at the school gate , Minzy held Sehun's hand really tight making Sehun look at her with a warm smile and even .

"Yah , are you going to break my hand ?"

"Sorry Sehunnie"

Minzy relaxed and held his hand like usual .

"Gwenchana Minzy ah . Look , Taemin hyung , Naeun , Suho and Chaerin are here , no need to worry"

Minzy let out a deep breathe and look at him , trying to give him a warm smile .

'Omona ! Look ! Sehun ? Minzy ?'

'They're holding hands ?'

'I know she'll leave Kai for Sehun , such a wench'

'Sehun will tired of her bossy attitude , I'm sure !'

'So many boys had asked her out and she dumped them but not Sehun ? She's really a '

'Since when ?'

Sehun look at Minzy . He asked her to calm down and don't show her weakness infront of them . They act like usual couple making Sehun proud looking at the boys who look at them full of jealousy . He even send her to her class .

"Be good araso ? Take care of your heart and eyes"

"Because it's only for you , I get it . Can you just stop being cheesy ?"

"Yah , I am NOT being cheesy ! Huh , it's just that you have so many fanboys"

"I'm not an idol to have fanboys . I'm going in , meet you later on lunch ?"

"Okay then , bye bye"

Sehun messed up her hair making she pout and rose one of her eyebrows . Sehun let out a small laugh and when he try to run away , Minzy hit him . He smile and went to his class .

"Happy ?"

"Omo ! Err , Kai , look , it's ..."

Minzy bit her lower lip , don't know how to explain to Kai making him smile .He maybe feel like he's lost in the battle but Minzy is still his best friend so he cannot dumped their friendship just because of his feelings towards Minzy although Minzy already had someone else . What will happen to Minzy without her bestfriend if Sehun suddenly leave her , or they break up ? But as her bestfriend , he didn't hope things like that happen .

"Nevermind that Minzy ah"

"Mian , jeongmal mianhe . But still , thank you for always being there chingu ah !"

"Anything for you . So when will you make me meet Sehun ?"

"I thought you already know each other"

"OFFICIALLY"

"Hehe , fine . How about lunch ?"

(end of flashback)

...

"Wah , lucky you ! How come she end up accept you ?"

Sehun look at Yixing and laugh . He tell Yixing that he and Minzy already know each other back at their hometown Gwangju although both of them was born at Seoul .[ I made some research about this and look like both of them was really born at Seoul . My Sehunzy heart fluttering , lolz ] Yixing could only widen his eyes looking at Sehun . Even some boyes who overheard him quickly gather around him and ask few questions towards him . He glad that the boys is okay with their relationship , and now he only worries Minzy . But still , he feel really proud saying Minzy is his now . The day he confessed to her is really unforgettable moment to him because he thought Minzy will dumped him like she always tell him , but amazingly she didn't . 

Well , maybe majorities their schoolmates doesn't really like both of them being together but what to do , Sehun's father is one of the school shareholders meanwhile Minzy , you know right , she cannot be touched by anyone . Kai always support Minzy after he accept what happen between Sehun and Minzy , it's not cool to fight with your best friend because of that small thing which can be settle easily right ? Suho and Chaerin stay sweet and cute like that alongside Naeun and Taemin with their love hate relationship and for now , this might be the best thing that's happening to them .

 

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you everyone for reading and subscibing my pure fictional story . Let's just pray that soon Minzy will date one of them , for real , lolz . Again , thank you soooooooo much and I really hope that you can continue your support for me and my fanfics . I'll tell you people when I'll start a new story , okay ? I LOVE EVERYONE ! Hihi .

Hug and Kisses , plus forget me not ,

SYEEROYARA17