First Family Night

Precious Babies

A/N: If you want,you can listen to this song while reading this chapter. Enjoy :)

-------------

It was around 6 p.m. when the cousins said their farewell to the Park family. The babies were placed on their cribs which Chanyeol placed in the living room for a while. As soon as the cousins left, Baekhyun told Chanyeol that he was going to take a shower.

“Yeol, I’m gonna take a shower. Can you clean up the mess, honey?”

“Ok baby, but not without the sweet kiss from my husband first,” the man replied, and Baekhyun hummed shortly.

“But I … But I look dirty, Yeol,” he said his excuse.

“Baek, I was in the labour room with you at the time you were covered with blood and sweats when you gave birth to our twins. So, do you think I would be disgusted just because you haven’t taken your shower yet, baby?” Chanyeol questioned.

Baekhyun couldn’t hide his smile after he heard what Chanyeol had said to him at first.

“Hmm, alright then, my Chanyeollie,” he agreed.

Baekhyun walked towards the man and gave a quick kiss on his pouting lips. With that, Chanyeol’s pouting lips turned into a smile.

“I should take a shower now. I won’t be long because the kids need their diapers to be changed.”

“Okay, baby.”

--

Baekhyun then went into the bathroom that was connected to their bedroom. Chanyeol was in the kitchen when he suddenly heard Chan Hee making a sound. So, without wasting any more of his time, Chanyeol quickly stopped from what he was doing and quickly went to his daughter’s crib.

“Hello, my baby boo. Appa is here. What’s wrong, daddy ‘s little girl?” Chanyeol asked in the cutest way he could sound like while hovering his long body over the crib. Hyun Su was sleeping soundly after the uncles fed him the milk. Chanyeol picked Chan Hee from the crib and kissed her cheek. As he did that, he could smell something smelly and sniffed at the baby’s diaper.

“Aigoo, Chan Hee-yah,” he said.

The baby girl had pooped, and Chanyeol seemed didn’t know what to do. By the time they were at the hospital, the nurses would change the diapers for the kids, and even though the nurses had taught both parents on how to do it, Chanyeol was still a little scared to do it by himself now.

“Your umma is still taking his shower, agi-yah,” Chanyeol told in worried.

When Chan Hee had started crying, Chanyeol became panicked, so he went and knocked on the bathroom’s door.

“Baekhyun? Baek?”

Baekhyun only heard Chanyeol’s voice after a few knock. He got so worried, so he closed the tap really quickly and asked the man what was wrong.

“Baek, Chan Hee …”

“Chan Hee? Chan Hee what, Yeol? What’s wrong with my baby girl?” Baekhyun asked in nervousness.

“She po—pooped, baby. I don’t know what to do,” Chanyeol explained.

Baekhyun laughed at his husband’s silliness. His nervousness gone immediately.

“Okay. Just put her on our bed, and I will be out in a minute,” he ordered.

Chanyeol listened to his instruction and put Chan Hee on the bed. As he did that, he ran back downstairs to the living room to take Hyun Su. Baekhyun dried himself quickly and went out from the bathroom to see Chanyeol and his kids were already on their shared bed.

“Yeol, you scared me so much just now. You could have changed it yourself. You saw how the nurses taught us last time, right?

“But you are the mom, Baek. I will do it next time. I promise. Hurry, she looks uncomfortable,” Chanyeol told.

“Can you at least let me to put on my clothes first? You’re overacting towards your baby girl,” Baekhyun chuckled.

He couldn’t help but smiled to see how his husband was overacting so much over their baby girl. After he put on his clothes, Baekhyun walked to the bed and ready to change Chan Hee’s diaper.

--

“Now move,” Baekhyun teased and slightly pushed Chanyeol away.

“Ouch, that hurts,” Chanyeol pretended.

“Yeobo, stop it.”

Baekhyun then started took off the baby’s clothes so he could clean his baby girl. As soon as he ripped off the diaper, the strong smell hits both parents, and they automatically moved few steps backward. They started laughing while looking at each other because they thought it was a silly reaction since it was only their daughter’s bowel; there was no need to react like that.

They went back to their daughter and Baekhyun started wiping the little girl’s cute . Chan Hee got startled since the wiper was cold and started crying her lungs out which scared Baekhyun a little.

“Umma is not hurting you, baby. I’m trying to clean you up. Just for a little while, so don’t cry. Okay, baby?” he cooed.

He started humming the sweet tune that he used to hum when the babies were still living in his womb. Magically, Chan Hee stopped from crying which made Baekhyun to smile in relief. Baekhyun put his one hand on the baby’s chest and patted it softly while his other hand was busy wiping. Chanyeol was admiring how Baekhyun could do the work perfectly. A mother’s work always the best. Baekhyun could sense that Chanyeol was staring at him, so he turned his head to meet his husband’s eyes and smiled.

“You are so good at this, Baekhyun-ah,” Chanyeol praised.

“Really?” Baekhyun asked and the man nodded to confirm it.

“Thanks, Yeol,” said Baekhyun and put on the new diaper and started buttoning the baby’s clothes.

The whole process finished in few minutes. After that, Baekhyun leaned down and tried to play with his little girl. He met his nose with his daughter’s cheek and rubbed it together while chuckling. He grabbed the little girl’s hands and the baby grabbed both his thumbs and tried to it. Baekhyun giggled as to see how cute Chan Hee was. Chanyeol got jealous, so he tried to do the same thing to the sleeping Hyun Su.

“Aww, Chan Hee-yah. Look, your appa is jealous,” Baekhyun teased.

“No, I’m not. I have my baby boy,” Chanyeol denied.

“Yeah, right. Come. You play with Chan Hee while I’m changing Hyun Su’s diaper,” Baekhyun told.

--

Few minutes passed again and both babies were already in a clean condition.

“Are you hungry, Yeol?” Baekhyun questioned.

“Nope. I’m still full after eating the food that our cousins brought for us,” Chanyeol answered.

“Yeah, me too. Urm … let’s sleep early then. Since this is our first night sleeping with the kids in our house, we should do that. You have a quick shower and join us on the bed,”

Baekhyun instructed; he had instructed Chanyeol quite a lot on that day.

“Yes, my princess,” Chanyeol agreed.

The man then got up from his lying position and quickly kissed Baekhyun on his lips before he ran to the bathroom. He was feeling excited since all four of them were going to sleep together on one bed for the first time.

--

After Chanyeol closed the door, Baekhyun slowly moved both of his babies to the middle of the bed with some small and soft pillows were placed beside them. He was lying sideways with his hand supported his head, and he couldn’t stop from looking at his twins. He started humming the same tune again and used his other hand to cover both children so that they would feel safe.

Few minutes later, Chanyeol came out from the bathroom. He changed into his nighties and walked up to the bed where his precious babies and husband were already lying on there. He stopped at Baekhyun’s side first, grabbed his shoulder and pushed him down, so Baekhyun could lie on his back. Without saying anything, both of them looked at each other, and Chanyeol leaned down more to connect his forehead with Baekhyun’s. Both men then slowly tilted their heads up a little, closed their eyes and kissed each other passionately.

--

They finally stopped after few kisses because they didn’t want to proceed to the next level. They had promised themselves that they would spend their night with the babies, so, no ‘making love’ scene should start. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand gently and didn’t let go of it even though he was getting to the other side of their bed. They faced each other while lying on their sides with the babies between them. Baekhyun didn’t forget to intertwine his fingers with Chanyeol, and Chanyeol gave him a smile.

“I love you,” Chanyeol mumbled silently, and Baekhyun could read his lips perfectly.

“I love you too,” Baekhyun replied and they smiled at each other once again.

As the clock ticking, their eyelids started feeling heavy and few minutes passed, they felt asleep. It was a wonderful first night that the four of them had spent together.

 

 

 

 

---------------------

A/N: Hello my darlings, How is this chapter?  i really hope(finger crossed) i didn't disappoint you because i told you guys that it was going to be fluffy. sorry for making you wait because stupid boyfriend released their comeback teasers so i was dying with feels haha.

p.s: Would you guys perfer long chapter or short just like this chapter. If you want longer chapter then you will have to wait longer for me to update :(

p.p.s: Thank you so much to everyone who support Precious Babies, PLEASE comment, subscribe and keke upvote too, see ya <3