On the way home

Precious Babies

The family of three were now getting themselves ready to leave the hospital to go back to their home sweet home.

“Chanyeol, you sure you have packed everything already?” Baekhyun asked with a not so loud voice, enough to be heard by his husband.

“Yes, Baek. Don’t worry about it and just focus on yourself, okay?” Chanyeol replied nicely and saw Baekhyun nodded his head as the respond. “Alright. Let’s go,” said the husband again.

Both parents then got their twins out from their cribs and carried them in their arms.

“Let’s go, Yeol,” Baekhyun ordered, but he got stopped by his husband.

“Baek, wait. Let’s take a family photo first before we leave,” he suggested.

Baekhyun sighed but agreed with his Chanyeol’s request.

“Fine, but please hurry, i want to go home” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol nodded his head and asked Baekhyun to carry his daughter while he went to take out his camera. Baekhyun did as what he had been told to. He carried both twins in his arms where Hyun Su was on the left and Chan Hee on his right side. Once Chanyeol got the camera, he then went behind Baekhyun and rested his chin on the ‘wife’s’ shoulder and put his big hands on Baekhyun's waist. He made the camera in a standby mode while they were adjusting their position so that it would look perfect. Both of them leaned their heads against each other heads, smiled broadly and after in a count of three, a beautiful family photo had been taken perfectly.

However, the sound produced by the camera had unfortunately woken up Hyun Su from his soundly sleep. The baby boy had started whining, and Baekhyun immediately asked Chanyeol to carry Chan Hee so that he could focus on coaxing the crying baby. Chanyeol then took the daughter from Baekhyun’s hold and kissed her tiny forehead.

“Aww daddy’s little girl is a good girl, aren’t you?” he praised happily.

“Aigoo Hyun Su-yah, don’t cry. Don’t cry sweetheart. Omma is here,” Baekhyun cooed his son and started rocking him as Hyunsu's whining got louder. “Yeol,Can we go now?” he asked.

“Yeah sure, baby.”

--

As they arrived at their car, Chanyeol then put their babies into their own car seats. While Chanyeol did that, Baekhyun was staring at his babies with a worried expression.

“Y-yeol, are you sure those things are safe?” he questioned, making Chanyeol to stop for awhile.

“Why did you ask that, Baek?” he asked Baekhyun.

“I am not really confident that the seats are safe for my babies. What if it cannot hold my babies safely and they stumbled out from it? ” Baekhyun answered, and Chanyeol almost chuckled as he heard that because Baekhyun being overthinking is really looked kind of cute.

“Our babies will be safe, Baek. These seats come from a good brand and are guaranteed safe.”

“But … can I just carry them in my safe arms?” Baekhyun argued again.

“Baek, don't forget that we have two babies and you will surely get tired when you carry them during the long journey to our house,” Chanyeol reasoned.

Baekhyun pouted at his husband and told him that he really wanted to carry his babies. The more Chanyeol stopped him, the more he wanted to argue. In the end, Chanyeol came out with an idea.

“Okay. Since you are so worried, I suggest you to sit behind together with them. Sit in the middle, so you can take care of them both.”

With that, Baekhyun agreed and smiled.

They had started their journey to return back to their house. It would take about 30 minutes, more or less, for them to arrive if they just went straightly back home without stopping at the nearby food stall to eat and so on. Ten minutes had passed, and during those minutes, the atmosphere was really quite. Chanyeol didn’t want to turn on the radio because it could disturb his sleeping babies. Although it was quite, both married couple could still feel comfortable and not awkward at all.

While driving, Chanyeol would make a second of glancing for two to three times through the rear mirror just to look at his husband and his kids at the backseat. Every time he made a glance, he would see Baekhyun was smiling sweetly while staring at the twins. At that time, Chanyeol would surely hovered a smile on his lips also. Baekhyun looked beautiful. He’s a man that was born with a beauty of the females has. Chanyeol glanced again for the fourth time, but that time, he got busted by Baekhyun.

“Yeol, can you just focus on driving?” asked Baekhyun without even looking at his husband. “You’ve been quietly glancing at me for several times already. I notice that,” he added then chuckled and finally made his eyes to look back at Chanyeol by the rear mirror.

Chanyeol was then chuckling uneasily because he felt shy as he knew he got busted by his lovely husband. He then quickly changed his gaze to the road.

“So-Sorry, baby. I just, I don’t know why I feel like, I-I notice you have become more beautiful after you gave birth. If the word beautifulest ever exist, I would use that word to describe you, Baekhyun,” said Chanyeol, and he felt himself blushing, and his heart was beating fast as he said that.

If Chanyeol was blushing, Baekhyun was blushing even more than him. He really hate (love) it whenever Chanyeol start to praise him, because he would find himself smiling uncontrollably and feel butterflies in his stomach. Baekhyun cupped his mouth with his palm; hiding his broad smile behind it, just for seconds. Then, he started to pretend like he felt nothing and cleared his throat. He talked like how a queen always sounded like; with a proud tone and expression.

“Well thank you, Darling. Although you feel like you cannot stop from looking at the beautiful me, you really need and should try to focus on driving? It is for everyone’s safety,” Baekhyun said but then continued to smile again without Chanyeol saw that.

Chanyeol hold himself from laughing as he heard the way his cutie Baekhyun was talking and acting. He decided to join the man playing the ‘scene’.

“Yes, my Queen, my bride. Your king, your husband understands that,” he replied; resulted both of them to chuckle.

“Stop it, Yeol. I didn’t ask you to join me,” Baekhyun talked again.

“It was fun. By the way, I’m not silently glancing at you, I just wanted to know if my three precious babies were alright,So you alright? Our babies alright? They must be shocked to hear that their parents are actually a king and a queen. Loyal family.”

Baekhyun chuckled and shook his head. Chanyeol was being ridiculous.

“Yes, hubby. Our babies are fine.”

--

Just like how Chanyeol predicted, they arrived at their home sweet home thirty minutes later. Chanyeol immediately got out from the car and opened the back door to let Baekhyun out.

“Let’s go,” he said and smirked.

His action was putting Baekhyun into the feeling of wondering on what was going on.

“Okay, but aren’t you going to help to carry the bags and what’s with your smirking face?”

“Nothing,” Chanyeol simply replied and it was making Baekhyun to know even more because his husband was like hiding something from him.

“Chanyeol, what is it?” he asked again.

“Nothing, baby. Let’s go inside. I’ll carry the bags and Chan Hee,” he replied and started to take the bags and carried Chan Hee.

“Sometimes you act so weird, Yeol,” Baekhyun said and then smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

Hey Guys, I'm back. Pheww finally finished with my assignments for the week, and had a nice weekend for my birthday aswell (thank you to those who wished me) really you should have see me the past few days, anyway forget about that but yes how is this chapter? again i know it's short because i was a busy bee buzzing around everywhere but I wrote some of this on the bus to uni  because i felt bad for not updating, and I can not believe this have 80 subscribers already, i remember writing the foreward the exact time last week, and never thought i would get this many subscribers within a week, really thank you so much, and all thoese who upvoted and commented thank you so much too, again please comment because i really need and want to know how you guys feel about it. love you guys, see you next chapter :)

P.s: photos used are not mine, credit to the rightful owners