Be Strong Babe

Precious Babies

(Four months later)

The park family was driving to the doctor for Chanhee and Hyunsu’s 4 month check-ups.

“It has been 4 months already Yeol, can you believe it? Even though I’m so tired, whenever I look at them, I just become so overwhelm with happiness and feel really bless that I have them and you in my life, you know that yeobo?”

Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol’s hand that was resting on the gears and gently rubbed it with his own hand. Chanyeol glanced at him for a sec and brought the hand that Baekhyun was holding to Baekhyun’s cheek and said, “I know baby,” and gave him a sweet second smile before turning his eyes back to the road. Chanyeol noticed that since their babies were born, Baekhyun had become quite good with expressing his true emotions every once in a while.

Baekhyun was a dreamer when he was young. He dreamt of falling in love with a perfect man which he believed was now his husband Park Chanyeol. He dreamt of having the perfect little family with his only man and that had also become true, well that was what he thought for now. His next dream was wishing for his precious babies to be healthy and smart like how every new parent wanted their children to be.

Soon after that, they arrived at the hospital and each carried one baby in their arms. Chanyeol and Baekhyun agreed to each other that they won’t use baby strollers unless in very special occasions because they liked to carry their babies in their own arms and become the protective parents. The family walked up to the counter to tell the lady behind the desk that they have arrived.

“Hi we are here for our babies 4 month check-ups.”

“Ah yes. May I know the name of your children sir?”

“Park Hyunsu and Park Chanhee.”

“Ohh I see them on the list here. Alright, can you please fill in this form and answer some questions on the form while you wait?”

“Sure,” Chanyeol replied with a smile.

“Please take a seat, it won’t be long.”

“Thank you,” Chanyeol gave smile once again and bowed slightly.

Chanhee fell asleep on Chanyeol’s arms, so he was rocking his body while filling in the form where as Baekhyun had Hyunsu on his lap. Chanyeol went back to the nurse and gave the form back to the lady behind the counter. He then sat next to Baekhyun who was looking slightly nervous.

“Baek, what’s wrong?”

“They’re gonna inject those needles into my babies soft skins again.”

Baekhyun brought his son close to his chest and put his head on top of Hyunsu’s head and held him closer. Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun’s pouting face and put his free hand around the ‘wife’s’ body. Baekhyun leaned into Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“They’re doing that so our babies won’t get sick easily, baby you know that.”

“Yes I do, but I don’t like seeing my baby getting hurt like that. You saw how Chanhee lost her voice last time after they gave her the shot. I nearly fainted.”

“You are so cute worrying for your babies.”

“OUR babies Yeol. Don’t forget I wasn’t the only one who made them,” Baekhyun scolded, making Chanyeol to gasp for seconds.

“Ahh. Haha, alright princess.”

Looking at the family, some other families were jealous of them. The park family had never care about the surrounding when they were together as four.

(Five minutes later)

“Park Hyunsu and Park Chanhee?”

A nurse called out for their names.

“Alright, here we go.”

Chanyeol gestured Baekhyun to go in first.

“Hi Mr and Mrs Park, we meet again,” greeted the doctor and smiled.

“Ohh be quite,” Baekhyun told.

“How is everything going on with little Hyunsu and Chanhee?” the doctor asked and bought her Stethoscope to each baby’s chest to hear their heartbeats.

“They have been well doctor,” Chanyeol answered.

The doctor’s smile fade a bit when she got to Hyunsu’s turn. Baekhyun saw that and immediately asked her question. That wasn’t a good sign.

“Is there something wrong doctor? Hyunsu’s fine, right?”

Sure the doctor couldn’t hide anything from the parents. Whether it was a good or bad news, the parents still needed to know.

“Urm … I’m afraid not. Hyunsu’s heartbeat seems to be a little bit slower than what I’ve expected,” she replied and gave the parents a worried look. “I will still give him the shot because he needs it but with his heartbeat, I’m not really happy with it, so I will give extra medications, ok?”

Baekhyun couldn’t say a word back to the doctor.

He just sat down and stared at the doctor who was giving his son the shot. When Hyunsu started crying, Baekhyun quickly grabbed him and pressed the baby’s head softly on his shoulder while patting and rocking him from side to side. He was still feeling worried as he remembered what the doctor had told them before.

“Umma is here baby. Don’t cry. It’s okay … shhh. Chanyeol, I’m going out, okay? Come out when Chanhee is done,” he told Chanyeol and the man mouthed him with an okay.

He totally ignored the doctor. As he left, Chanyeol apologized to the doctor for Baekhyun’s sudden change of behavior.

“It’s okay. I understand. Some mothers can’t handle news about the health of their babies, but I need you and Baekhyun to know that nothing serious is happening to Hyunsu. His heart is not at a normal rate, but he will be fine. This also happens to some children. Does he drink his milk well? Are there any problems while feeding him?”

“No, doc. He eats and poops well. He seems fine.”

“Okay. That wouldn’t be a huge problem with him, but don’t leave him alone by himself. Always watch him, alright? I will give the prescription for his medication.”

“Yes, doctor,” Chanyeol replied unhappily.

He wasn’t feeling happy with the news, but he needed to stay strong for the sake of his babies and Baekhyun.

He came out few minutes later with crying Chanhee in his arms but wasn’t as bad as Hyunsu. He looked at Baekhyun who was sitting on the chair near the door with the sleeping Hyunsu. He was looking upset while staring on the floor. Chanyeol noticed it and walked up to him. He tapped the shoulder and signaled Baekhyun to go to the car.

“Baek, let’s go.”

With his other free hand, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the shoulder and they walked quietly to their car.

“You can hold him on your laps if he’s still sleeping,” said Chanyeol after 30 seconds of being silent.

He put Chanhee in her seat at the back and wiggled the jiggling toy that was hanging up on the car’s rooftop.

“Be a good girl, okay? Umma is gonna sit in front with your oppa,” told Chanyeol and kissed her chubby cheeks.

He then walked to the driver seat and turned to look at Baekhyun before he started the car.

“Look Baek—”

“Can we just go home, Yeol?”

“Alright, baby.”

Chanyeol gave him a soft smile and started to drive.

---

When they got home, Baekhyun went straight into their shared bedroom and placed sleeping Hyunsu into the crib and went to the bathroom and closed the door behind him before he see Chanyeol . Chanyeol came in after a few mintues with Chanhee in his arms and he sighs when he saw his son alone on the crib so he went and drop Chanhee next to Hyunsu.

He walk up to the bathroom door and lean in closer, he know Baekyun is crying because he can clearly hear it, he softly knock on the door. He turned around and sat on the other side of the door from baekhyun.

“ Hey Baek,” as expected Baekhyun didn’t answer him.

“I know you are listening to me , you know baek, Hyunsu and Chanhee are my children too, I love them so much and you know that but hey I'm here staying strong for them and you have to do the same baby, this is only the beginning remember we still have a long way to go in our life.”

Chanyeol took the silence as a clue to keep talking as he knew baekhyun would be paying attention to him.

“ Baek we have to act strong, the doctor said it’s nothing too serious, it was just .. you know some children have this kind of minor health problems and it goes away when they get older”.

There was a long pause.

Chanyeol finally got up and knock the door again and heard the door clicked so he tried opening it and he met his precious 'wife' with red eyes and puff cheeks. Their eyes met for a split second and before Chanyeol could grab him, Baekhyun fall right into chanyeol’s toned chest, which baekhyun thinks it’s the safest place in the world.

" I don't know why i'm acting like this yeol, I want to be a strong mother for my babies, but I guess i'm not"

Baekhyun pull out from the hug and look up to Chanyeol.

" I promise I will try my very best to be the strongest mother for our babies" Baekhyun told Chanyeol.

“Remember baby, we made them, they are made out of our blood and for god sake they came out of you ,we bought them to life,  I will always be with you to go though anything that life throw at us, and  of course i wounldt be able to do this if you weren't by my side so stop crying ok? I don’t like seeing your sad tears”

chanyeol grab baekhyun’s cheeks and kissed both side on the cheeks.

"Smile for me " Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun gave the eye smile that Chanyeol loved.

“ aiii cute!" chanyeol lean into kiss baekhyun’s eyelid and move on to the nose and kept his forehead there to stare at Baekhyun.

“ I love you so much Baekhyun”

“ I love you more Chanyeol"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------

A/N: Hello! I'm back, so sorry for not updating for a month!!! I had my finals and life was getting in my way so i couldn't focus on this, I was originally going to make this whole chapter angst but idk, i always end up writing fluff at the end, well this story is purely domestic fluff so even if there is angst you kinda can expect fluff afterwards, because angst baekyeol will make me bawl. WARNING: I will being going on one month holiday start from this weekend so for now this will be the last update until i get back from holiday, but i will update regulalry when i come back i promise!.There was so much i wanted to say before now i forgot all of them, my brain is dead from studying. Anyway hope you enjoyed this angst-ish fluff, chapter.

Thank you for still supporting this fic, I am really amazed that i get some new subscribers i hope i didn't disappoint you, please comment so i know how you feel :) anyway bye for now.